Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Epic Duel

Default Epic Duel

Been awful quiet on here, no call out between John Hodgkiss and Brian Grey?? What happened to all the lip smack? I miss the comedy routine!!

I went to Lawrenceburg a couple weeks back and Brian was in a non wing sprint. Don't know if he switched from lates to sprints full time or if it was just a one time thing.

Quote Originally Posted by JK4745 View Post
    I went to Lawrenceburg a couple weeks back and Brian was in a non wing sprint. Don't know if he switched from lates to sprints full time or if it was just a one time thing.
    How did he do

Huck was banned from here. His car isn't ready yet, so he won't be at the Dream.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

Didn't know he was banned, no wonder it has been quiet. Thanks for the update.

Quote Originally Posted by Josh Bayko View Post
    Huck was banned from here. His car isn't ready yet, so he won't be at the Dream.
    Ok, so I'm sure you knew this was coming , but.............car ain't ready???

How hard is it to kick the jack stands out from underneath?
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Ok, so I'm sure you knew this was coming , but.............car ain't ready???How hard is it to kick the jack stands out from underneath?
    Hes probably trying to find the lugnuts or how they go on

He looked pretty decent. He got faster each time he was on the track. My guess is it was probably his first time in the car.

Definitely not the two top racers I thought this thread was about when I clicked the topic... Totally forgot about those two, miss the 4m funny papers a tad...
    I don't always post on 4m.. But when I do, I'm usually sitting on the crapper!!

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Ok, so I'm sure you knew this was coming , but.............car ain't ready???

How hard is it to kick the jack stands out from underneath?
    He's getting caught up building decks because that's what pays for everything, and is in the process of building a new car from a bare frame because he got wrecked and destroyed the previous one at Lernerville last October.

I know you don't particularly care for him because he's a loudmouth, but he's got his priorities in order. He's always mentioned that racing is just a hobby for him and that work always comes first.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by JK4745 View Post
    He sold his late model. Saw it on Facebook a few months back on an Indiana / Ohio Racing Classifieds page. Built a 410 Non-Wing Sprint Car over the winter months. His first night out was about a month or so ago. Saw some video. He looked pretty good to. Will give him props on it as well. Got better and better each lap.
    Nathan Stephens

Next Race - 5/25 Shadyhill
    2024 Season: 7 - Brownstown (IN) 1, Fairbury (IL) 2, Farmer City (IL) 1, Grundy Co (IL) 1, Kankakee (IL) 1, & Shadyhill (IN) 1

He's getting caught up building decks because that's what pays for everything, and is in the process of building a new car from a bare frame because he got wrecked and destroyed the previous one at Lernerville last October.

I know you don't particularly care for him because he's a loudmouth, but he's got his priorities in order. He's always mentioned that racing is just a hobby for him and that work always comes first.
    Get on his twitter and look at the new black "race car" he's been running around the Burgh....
    His business looks to be doing extremely well.

I started watching B-Gray last year when I came in on the tale end of some forum bashing ...I watch him at moler last time he ran there .... I thought his car rotated well without alot of sliding sideways .... Looked to me like it was setup right & easy to driver on the bottom ... I think he crashed the next race at florence .... Seems like he just gave up on late models and switched sprints ( seemed kinda odd ) to me at the time after watching some of his youtube videos on LM setups .....
    Retired - Snowbird ... Living the Dream

Quote Originally Posted by ClampedUp View Post
    Get on his twitter and look at the new black "race car" he's been running around the Burgh....
    His business looks to be doing extremely well.
    I've seen it. His business does do extremely well. He has a very lucrative niche in the market.

You're right Hoosier it was about a month ago when I was at Lawrenceburg. I didn't get the chance to go down and talk to him because I had to work the next morning and Lawrenceburg is a 3 hour drive for me. I've talked to Brian many times at Eldora. I wish him nothing but the best. I hope to get down to see him run a couple more times this year.

Can't fault that concept......at all.

Guy just sets up for some really good humor with some of his tactics.........
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

BBQ Boy you had me rolling with some of your humor and wit, the "pole beater line" was the best!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomerdirtking View Post
    BBQ Boy you had me rolling with some of your humor and wit, the "pole beater line" was the best!!
    The Pennsylvania Pole Beater would be the funniest nickname in all of racing
    We'll miss ya Doc Watson...

I've seen it. His business does do extremely well. He has a very lucrative niche in the market.
    I've seen pics. Dude does do good work. But the things you've mentioned are what makes me not a fan. But his work is very nice.

Is his black road car a new Z06?

He had I think brakes for one for sale a couple years back.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Quote Originally Posted by t3r3e3 View Post
    The Pennsylvania Pole Beater would be the funniest nickname in all of racing
    Yes it would
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.