Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by pierceFAN View Post
    haha!...i totally agree...kankakee has always been a racing town...when the place is run properly...the stands are full and so are the pits...you cant keep treating the drivers like crap and expect them to stay...especially with the rising costs of racing...wonder how many local racers just said screw it and sold their stuff and got out of racing because the local track promotor is clueless
    I heard both Sam Driggers and the promoter tell racers last night that if they don't like the way things are then "sell your stuff and buy a boat". Nice way to talk to the guys putting on the show!

Quote Originally Posted by Hard rock candy View Post
    I heard both Sam Driggers and the promoter tell racers last night that if they don't like the way things are then "sell your stuff and buy a boat". Nice way to talk to the guys putting on the show!
    i guess if thats how they want to run/ruin their business thats on them...but in todays society you can not afford to lose a single customer...each driver brings in 1-5 people in the pits...plus numerous fans in the stands....and each driver you run off...you also run off their fan base...the good news is it makes for shorter lines at the concessions and beer stand

just talked to a lady that went out there and said it was a ghost town.... almost nobody there

Yes that is true them two phony want to be series director /promotor HAD THE BALLS to stand there and tell them there God and your a nobody if you don't like it go home buy a boat 👍 get out of racing what a speech by a pair of all time dead beats loser!!!!!! that has made a living ALL THERE LIFE off the poor souls there talking trash too craziest thing heard at a race track ....DIRT should suspend them both 60 day zero pay!!!! The dirt bags

Quote Originally Posted by WFO 3 View Post
    Yes that is true them two phony want to be series director /promotor HAD THE BALLS to stand there and tell them there God and your a nobody if you don't like it go home buy a boat  get out of racing what a speech by a pair of all time dead beats loser!!!!!! that has made a living ALL THERE LIFE off the poor souls there talking trash too craziest thing heard at a race track ....DIRT should suspend them both 60 day zero pay!!!! The dirt bags
    LM counts are down. Look at Eldora numbers and these clowns are beating up on the racers when they themselves are the idiots of the sport.

Yes that is true them two phony want to be series director /promotor HAD THE BALLS to stand there and tell them there God and your a nobody if you don't like it go home buy a boat  get out of racing what a speech by a pair of all time dead beats loser!!!!!! that has made a living ALL THERE LIFE off the poor souls there talking trash too craziest thing heard at a race track ....DIRT should suspend them both 60 day zero pay!!!! The dirt bags
    From what a poster on another thread said Babb might have left the tour because, of the tire rule and if that's true Babb might have just called their bluff. Like I said I'm going by another poster but, don't know for a fact it's true.

Don't believe the rumors Kid. Someones out in left field. Why would Babb want to haul a trailer full of tires if he didn't have too.
    My guess is Shannon stayed behind to regroup after Eldora. A lot of guys kind of started behind the 8 ball after last weekend with not a lot of time to get prepared. A few days more to get prepared could be what he needs.
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    Don't believe the rumors Kid. Someones out in left field. Why would Babb want to haul a trailer full of tires if he didn't have too.
    My guess is Shannon stayed behind to regroup after Eldora. A lot of guys kind of started behind the 8 ball after last weekend with not a lot of time to get prepared. A few days more to get prepared could be what he needs.

Yeah, like I said I didn't know if it was true or not but, I did see he took a lot of the Hell tour dates off his schedule that he had previously had on there but, he does still have next week on his schedule so I'm guessing he will probably see how it goes from week to week. You are probably right he just needed to regroup.

that tire rule deal and babb is bs they knew about the tire along time ago

LM counts are down. Look at Eldora numbers and these clowns are beating up on the racers when they themselves are the idiots of the sport.
    car counts are down everywhere for every class try 8 hornets or 5 last night and no lm 20s to be seen lmao

I didn't know I need to put on my boots when I get on this board

Quote Originally Posted by old fan View Post
    I didn't know I need to put on my boots when I get on this board
    I was at the drivers meeting and heard it myself. Other posts verify it as well. You at the drivers meeting? Bob Memmers slept in his car during SN so the racers got more.....Sam calls them premadonnas and tells them to buy a boat!IMCA keeps racing affordable Sam Driggers increases costs for racers. Wonder why car counts are decreasing? Racers are UMP members so that mean they are SAMs UMP customers. Who e,se talks to their customers like this?
    Last edited by Hard rock candy; 06-18-2016 at 11:39 AM.

actually Bob a had a van I would 'nt across the street if it was free for a IMCA event

I talked to Shannon he's all good to go going to run a next week maybe a few the following week ? Not many said Sam text the tire rule about 10 days before the start did not ask anyone any thoughts plus changing the point payout and on and on decided to pic and choose the races but to help with the decision on Tuesday Sam said the OHIO tracks don't like his new rule so you can run 30's up there?????? So you still have to buy the same as last year and carry .......THE HEAT HAS GOT TO SAM

I talked to Shannon he's all good to go going to run a next week maybe a few the following week ? Not many said Sam text the tire rule about 10 days before the start did not ask anyone any thoughts plus changing the point payout and on and on decided to pic and choose the races but to help with the decision on Tuesday Sam said the OHIO tracks don't like his new rule so you can run 30's up there?????? So you still have to buy the same as last year and carry .......THE HEAT HAS GOT TO SAM
    SAMs little wiener gets hard every time a LR 20 is burned up!

how do you know are you holding sams weiner all day must be a top paying job

5 or so years a go ... The Guy that runs KKK gave me a bunch of $hit In the Pits I told him I was Sick and he need too let some of us park up by the gate,Like they use too.. His ex words were If you dont like it go home... I did and have not been back there 1 time after.......

I know I couldn't run a sanction or a series and it's pretty obvious Sam doesn't have a clue as well.

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    I know I couldn't run a sanction or a series and it's pretty obvious Sam doesn't have a clue as well.
    Sams nice Guy .. but you right 1/2 the time he seems lost...

Quote Originally Posted by Cardirt0 View Post
    Sams nice Guy .. but you right 1/2 the time he seems lost...

He does and you would think by now he would know how to run things