Page 18 of 25 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Dqed from dream

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Noooooooo.......slammin Sammy says you don't need it.

We gonna keep on a doing it the way we always been a doing it......it's working just fine.

Or is it?
    Well... there's cheaters out there and they're getting caught. i.e. the 2016 Dream

I agree with you on one thing. If I was a driver I would document the sh!t out of the sample taker. Video, notes, whatever.

Several years ago Hoosier decided to do some tire formula changing and save the racers under the Wissota sanctioning money, they struggled for almost 3 years producing a tire that worked. I honestly believe that they do not have clue as to what goes on under there own roof when they can't make a tire that lasts one race without chunking out............ Who is to say these tires didn't leave the factory already tainted?? I think it would never hold up in a court situation that a team knowingly cheated up their tires if someone had the $$ to take it that far.

Quote Originally Posted by waaac77 View Post
    Well... there's cheaters out there and they're getting caught. i.e. the 2016 Dream

I agree with you on one thing. If I was a driver I would document the sh!t out of the sample taker. Video, notes, whatever.
    I hope for the series sake that I'm wrong and that they are all 100% all cheatin sobs......but in this case, I just don't think so.

And as for the documentation of all of it from the drivers side, oh , it's happening.......look for them to cut two samples from each spot, look for it to be filmed from start to finish, and look for the drivers and teams to submit the samples they keep to the same lab for examination.

Only difference is , it won't be coming from Sam, and they won't know which tire is the actual race tire being checked or if it's a placebo that they send in along with it to have checked.( all in hermetically sealed, tamper proof evidence bags mind you)
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by Loopy View Post
    Several years ago Hoosier decided to do some tire formula changing and save the racers under the Wissota sanctioning money, they struggled for almost 3 years producing a tire that worked. I honestly believe that they do not have clue as to what goes on under there own roof when they can't make a tire that lasts one race without chunking out............ Who is to say these tires didn't leave the factory already tainted?? I think it would never hold up in a court situation that a team knowingly cheated up their tires if someone had the $$ to take it that far.
    Plenty of people have the money to take it that far........it's on the horizon.

Somebody is going to get p issed off enough to make an example out of someone.

And as for the disclaimer about not suing the series , not worth the paper it's written on when it comes to what's at stake in this instance.

You better be dam sure boys before you go out and label someone as a cheater and cost them some sponsor money or worse.

Plenty of people have the money to take it that far........it's on the horizon. Somebody is going to get p issed off enough to make an example out of someone. And as for the disclaimer about not suing the series , not worth the paper it's written on when it comes to what's at stake in this instance. You better be dam sure boys before you go out and label someone as a cheater and cost them some sponsor money or worse.
    Who is going to take it that far? No one. They cheated and they are not going to throw good money after bad. The only one that could financially benefit is Sheppard. He has the most cash in the game but that wont happen either. Big talk to deflect the blame.

When you sign the entry forms, you agree to the rules and terms and take responsibility of crew chief and car owners actions. The driver is held responsible even if he dont know everything. Could cause some of these guys to part with current team.
    Eldora 8
    Knoxville IA 3
    Lancaster county NC 1
    Cherokee NC 1
    Richmond KY 1
    Midway 1
    Lotsa streaming

I understand all of that.......I'm not naive to writing , signing or cancelling a contract.

I guess we will have to wait and see what transpires.......but you can bet there will be changes, like it or not.

And for the guy that said Sheppard was the only person destined to gain financially.........very small picture thinking.

How many post will it take to be the most in 4m ?
    Retired - Snowbird ... Living the Dream

Quote Originally Posted by Hard rock candy View Post
    Who is going to take it that far? No one. They cheated and they are not going to throw good money after bad. The only one that could financially benefit is Sheppard. He has the most cash in the game but that wont happen either. Big talk to deflect the blame.
    I'm pretty sure I can read, just like you. I'm pretty sure they are all well backed. They all countered. I'm siding with the racers, unlike my hard no chewable center.

Funny that you would use that first line in the post.......because it's exactly what you are doing.
    No, that's not what I did, Mr. 4m. You used one line of what he said to make a point. I simply posted THE REST of what he said, that you chose to omit.

I'd be very surprised if any of them take it any further than this first appeal meeting. We'll see.

It's also nice that some people are ok with the word of one guy as to how it's all done ......and as long as he says that's the way it's always been done , then everything is peachy.

You don't find it suspicious or odd that 1 out of every 14 drivers that entered this years dream are caught supposedly cheating tires?

Sam can say what he wants,his system is bad and should be revisited and tightened up a little.

Look for drivers to start filming and documenting this process and being proactive about inspecting the inspectors........it's on the way.
    No, I don't find it suspicious at all because MOST of the drivers that did not get caught have been saying and continue to say that it is happening regularly. I have heard no drivers complain about or downplay this situation besides the ones who got busted and one that has been busted in the past...... I do, however find it funny that the ones butthurt over this seem to forget that 27 other guys had no problems passing the same test. The lab is obviously credible since they are used by numerous organizations (some not even dirt circle track), the samples were sealed and signed....... yet the fans of the guilty ones want more done.

Quote Originally Posted by blncfn57 View Post
    No, I don't find it suspicious at all because MOST of the drivers that did not get caught have been saying and continue to say that it is happening regularly. I have heard no drivers complain about or downplay this situation besides the ones who got busted and one that has been busted in the past...... I do, however find it funny that the ones butthurt over this seem to forget that 27 other guys had no problems passing the same test. The lab is obviously credible since they are used by numerous organizations (some not even dirt circle track), the samples were sealed and signed....... yet the fans of the guilty ones want more done.
    This same lab is not used by numerous organizations, only by WRG. You are wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by D. Tidrow View Post
    This same lab is not used by numerous organizations, only by WRG. You are wrong.
    Check the facts, only one lab has been in charge of WRG.

Check the facts, only one lab has been in charge of WRG.
    This same lab has made mistakes in the past, not only in the dirt racing world. Look them up.

Quote Originally Posted by oldfart50 View Post
    This lab, that lab, he said he wasnt cheating and said he was set up, it was a bad test, he is a nice guy and wouldnt do that, blah blah blah. This isnt a drug test and the rules are posted. When you sign in the pit gate you accept those rules and have zero options other than what the rules say. Sorry you are all so crushed that your Hero's are a bunch of cheater's but they are... I do feel bad for all you Bloomer fans. I mean how many races has he won legal??????
    Probably not many,once a cheater always a cheater

Quote Originally Posted by blncfn57 View Post
    It's the only thing they can say,their hero is a cheater,it's embarrassing,time after time BIG HEAD Bloomer gets caught.

Quote Originally Posted by K1ngCat View Post
    Probably not many,once a cheater always a cheater
    I bet you vote for Hillary too dumba$$.

I bet you vote for Hillary too dumba$$.
    Can't stand the B1tch,she does remind me of Bloomer Puss,can't believe anything either of them say................you get your feelings hurt?...........I know the truth hurts...........Jacka$$

Quote Originally Posted by K1ngCat View Post
    It's the only thing they can say,their hero is a cheater,it's embarrassing,time after time BIG HEAD Bloomer gets caught.
    Look at their past, they are not exactly stellar