Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Boycott WRG/WOO

Quote Originally Posted by oldfart50 View Post
    How many Globes has he won legally? I would bet ZERO...
    I know it's dumb to ask you anything serious, but have you read Larry Moore's book? Or anyone who is honest who has a book out who raced. Go read and get back with me.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Quote Originally Posted by SLIDING SIDEWAYS View Post
    Your scale deal worked out really well in court dnt it!

Only way a bloomer car works is if its running funny tires. Ask a few of his past drivers.
    Lol. You sure it's the funny tires. Maybe it's a gadget on the lr, wait, that was someone else. Or maybe it was the window net, or fancy shocks. Or could it be for over thirty years you haven't sat around with your thumb up your a$$ whining, you been thinking of ways to win. And yes, that includes cheating, gray areas, etc. Sometimes you get caught, sometimes you don't. I'd take the same risk myself. Only on tires I wouldn't, because they actually check that now. Well, they don't, they send it out to be tested.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Quote Originally Posted by wfo2007 View Post
    In light of the recent decision to uphold the suspensions from the Dream I think the fans are the ones who have to make sure things change. I'm not saying that these 5 drivers are not guilty but you can't tell me that a WoO driver has never cheated his tires. If any of these guys were a WoO regular we would have never heard their name involved. I guarantee I'll have people disagree or think I'm a fan of one of these guys but that's fine. Fans need to stop spending hard earned money on any WRG events until they enforce their rules on everyone. I can guarantee I won't be wasting my money on them any longer and I'm sure I'm not alone! I hope Lucas drivers or outsiders take all the big money WoO races this summer. Pretty much just have to beat Richards as the driver least is pretty weak after him.
    I love racers and fans who say....I'm never going back there! Hahahahahaha. You people should be on CSI!

Since racing is considered a redneck sport. How many on here drank under age or smoked the Devils Lettuce? Now be honest. I believe everyone has? Cheater!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by plunks7 View Post
    Since racing is considered a redneck sport. How many on here drank under age or smoked the Devils Lettuce? Now be honest. I believe everyone has? Cheater!!!!!!
    But I didn't inhale

BS, "smokin, drinkin, just wastin time." Think that's the line. Not that kinda line

I would still like to see a video that lays out how the testing is conducted. Transparency is always a good thing.

No one answered why the 5 drivers were DQ'd. We're all relying on an outcome with no backup - I'm not saying the testing entity was wrong but we're all in the dark as to the specifics - or at least I am...

Quote Originally Posted by hausman View Post
    I would still like to see a video that lays out how the testing is conducted. Transparency is always a good thing.

No one answered why the 5 drivers were DQ'd. We're all relying on an outcome with no backup - I'm not saying the testing entity was wrong but we're all in the dark as to the specifics - or at least I am...
    Its top secret I guess. It's the first time WOO, UMP and WRG have ever heard or came across this. Can hardly wait till they get into other illegal parts. Oh wait they only have a Tech guy for tires. And only 1 rule: Tires You have to look in the only page or paragraph they have.

That's the issue "Top Secret" - provide the specifics as to why the tires were illegal. Show a simpleton - like me - exactly why and how they were deemed illegal. Seems if this is done then at least we all know what the basis was.

I will miss Bloomy, Owens and B-Shepp not being at CLS and the World...but will be at both with my Moyer hat on!

Quote Originally Posted by hausman View Post
    That's the issue "Top Secret" - provide the specifics as to why the tires were illegal. Show a simpleton - like me - exactly why and how they were deemed illegal. Seems if this is done then at least we all know what the basis was.

I will miss Bloomy, Owens and B-Shepp not being at CLS and the World...but will be at both with my Moyer hat on!
    I will also be at Cedar Lake. But you hit a never with that thing on your head. LOL Anybody but WOO for me. Well almost anybody!!!

formercrewguy....got to run thur and fri to even make sat right?????....odds are no....best chance if whole weekend is rained out......lol.

Quote Originally Posted by wfo2007 View Post
    In light of the recent decision to uphold the suspensions from the Dream I think the fans are the ones who have to make sure things change. I'm not saying that these 5 drivers are not guilty but you can't tell me that a WoO driver has never cheated his tires. If any of these guys were a WoO regular we would have never heard their name involved. I guarantee I'll have people disagree or think I'm a fan of one of these guys but that's fine. Fans need to stop spending hard earned money on any WRG events until they enforce their rules on everyone. I can guarantee I won't be wasting my money on them any longer and I'm sure I'm not alone!

I hope Lucas drivers or outsiders take all the big money WoO races this summer. Pretty much just have to beat Richards as the driver least is pretty weak after him.
    You have it backwards. Actually fans should support WoO/UMP for busting the cheaters.

Quote Originally Posted by Hard rock candy View Post
    I love racers and fans who say....I'm never going back there! Hahahahahaha. You people should be on CSI!
    /begin rant

I was a hardcore NASCAR fan and used to hear and read people saying they were going to stop following it because of this and that and the same people wouldn't be pitching a fit the next week.

I quit following NASCAR after they instituted their new playoff format, but they started losing me with their debris cautions and other BS rules. But after that playoff format deal I haven't watched a race since or read another article or watch a NA$$CAR show since. I took the a$$load of cash I used to spend on their brand of entertainment and decided to spend it on racing again. I bought a DoD subscription, tons of PPVs and started going to the local dirt tracks.

When WoO suspended Casey Roberts for giving Josh Richards a well deserved beatdown after they refused to take any action against Josh themselves, I stopped going to WoO races. After this tire BS, I won't get any WoO/UMP PPVs either.

I'm not stupid enough to believe that pissing and moaning on the interwebz is going influence anyone to change their business practices. The only way one fan can make any difference is with their own wallet. It may not matter to them, but every company has to earn my money. If I don't agree with the way the WRG conducts business, I won't give them any. There are plenty of tracks and series that are deserving of my business, so instead of going to a WRG event I'll just support my local tracks or the regional series in my area.

I know a lot of people are full of it and make idle threats, but all you have to do is look at the seats covered with tarps at a NA$$CAR race or the spots where seating has been removed to know that everyone isn't full of crap. One of those empty seats used to have my fat a$$ parked in it for fours hours on a Sunday. One of those millions of viewers that aren't watching NA$$CAR anymore is me. In the future, the same will be true at WRG events. I hope that some day they will earn my support, but until I hear/read that they are doing things differently I am done giving them any cash. I'll watch the highlights on DoD, but I ain't directly giving them another dime.

/end rant
    Last edited by Snake X3; 06-30-2016 at 11:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by plunks7 View Post
    The devils lettuce??? To each his own but I say Gods gift my brother. This tire deal is crazy. Hope they hash this sh!t out. Either way... I'm going racin. Peace

I think the PDC, USA Nationals and the Worl will be just fine. Different without these guys but just fine. Very different but racing is bigger than any one guy. Racing will always be around no one lives forever.

What was that name they had for Bloomer on the iPhone dirt racing app? He should just enter the USA Nationals under that name.