Page 18 of 29 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast

Thread: Final appeal

Well if they didn't have a tire rule,they would not have this problem ! Also a soft tire does not cost as much as buying one made soft A soked tire cost nearly $300 bucks so open would save money if they are trying to save,but these teams I don't think are trying to save,there trying to win .some will spend ten grand to try to win a grand.

The series has a purple master they must serve........that's what the tire rule does.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

so whats your point at least they are on the same tire

Quote Originally Posted by stevo View Post
    Well if they didn't have a tire rule,they would not have this problem ! Also a soft tire does not cost as much as buying one made soft A soked tire cost nearly $300 bucks so open would save money if they are trying to save,but these teams I don't think are trying to save,there trying to win .some will spend ten grand to try to win a grand.
    you smoking again shame on you

Quote Originally Posted by old fan View Post
    so whats your point at least they are on the same tire
    You be trippin......

name a sanction that doesn't have a tire rule no wait a second letd go back to days when they ran the big side boards and humpers again yeah that's the spirit

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    The reason for a tire rule how I remember it was to cut cost and help out the 'lil man'...how has that worked out? Imo it hasnt changed a dam thing so lets go back to an open tire
    i think the REAL reason was to reign bloomer in, bloomer probably had an understanding of tires better than any one. cheating or not.......

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    The reason for a tire rule how I remember it was to cut cost and help out the 'lil man'...how has that worked out? Imo it hasnt changed a dam thing so lets go back to an open tire
    That is the lie they gave

Truth is, a Lucas tire wears much faster than the same compound in economy type. The hard LM40 won't heat cycle worth a crap. The new mod tire has zero durability. Tire rules make more money for the sanction and Hoosier, period!
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 2
    Moler - 1

then the sanctions need to find another tire not manufacture but tire

Now i gotta bring friends just what i thought. Well alot of my friends have alilttle club called "The Sons of Silence: Look em up you . you sure want that. just for u info --Florence north south row 5 seat 1--- world 100 ntc row 1 seat 35. hope to see you

then the sanctions need to find another tire not manufacture but tire
    The sanctions need to allow other tire manufactures to promote competetion to help lower the prices

why is that NASCAR tried and it failed it fail with any sanction like that

Quote Originally Posted by Umpdirt1 View Post
    Now i gotta bring friends just what i thought. Well alot of my friends have alilttle club called "The Sons of Silence: Look em up you . you sure want that. just for u info --Florence north south row 5 seat 1--- world 100 ntc row 1 seat 35. hope to see you
    You don't HAVE or bring anyone.........just thought you could use some assistance based on your threat.

And come on umpskirt, you need to enlist the help of some friends that have a club that you aren't even in........that's about as weak as your personal threat to me.

Don't be a Pu$$y ALL your life........man up on your own for once.......you said your going to bust my a$$ and fatten my lip when you see me..........well, you've got the easy part over with.........yappin about it.

See you at the track somewhere.........when you feel that tap on your shoulder , it will be me.

By the way.....at the north south.....you said row 5 seat 1.....what alphabetical section?

There are a lot of row 5 seat 1s in Florence.

I'm good at the world 100......I know exactly where those seats are....thanks.
    Last edited by Barbecueboy; 07-23-2016 at 11:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    The sanctions need to allow other tire manufactures to promote competetion to help lower the prices
    Healthy competition is always good for the consumer...........I agree kid rock.....nice post.

why is that NASCAR tried and it failed it fail with any sanction like that
    NASCAR tried a lot of things..........they are still failing........as measured by the empty seats and the pretty colored random seats scattered throughout so that when the cameras pan around they don't look so empty.

Speaking of empty, how is that noggin after your sidewalk splatter?

BBQ, you know full well the "purple mafia" only want to promote 1 thing. Thats fast excessive tire wear. The faster we burn em up, the faster we have to buy em.....

Quote Originally Posted by slmcrewchief99 View Post
    BBQ, you know full well the "purple mafia" only want to promote 1 thing. Thats fast excessive tire wear. The faster we burn em up, the faster we have to buy em.....
    I know that......you know that, 99.99 percent of everyone that's ever seen , been to or are a part of a slm team know that.

Old fart is one of those 1 percenters.......and umpskirt has a lot of friends that are too according to his latest projectile vomit of information.
    Last edited by Barbecueboy; 07-23-2016 at 11:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    NASCAR tried a lot of things..........they are still failing........as measured by the empty seats and the pretty colored random seats scattered throughout so that when the cameras pan around they don't look so empty.Speaking of empty, how is that noggin after your sidewalk splatter?
    But the tire issue was something more important then empty seats how driver safety kinda like this for safety reason thread now go put some diesel fuel in your pruis you will get better mileage I swear to gawd

But the tire issue was something more important then empty seats how driver safety kinda like this for safety reason thread now go put some diesel fuel in your pruis you will get better mileage I swear to gawd
    So if tires are being doped up all over the place, then they should be failing and causing harm or death all over the place according to what the Hoosier mattress warning sticker says will happen if you alter them.

I've yet to see any of that......you?

Did you fall again????What's your name? What day is it? How many fingers am I holding up?
    Last edited by Barbecueboy; 07-23-2016 at 11:29 AM.

Dude......your post is nothing short of a dumpster fire.......please put it out and come back with something legible and coherent.