Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thumbs up Bloomquist - Eldora Dream Tire issue. He has lawyers involved trying for injunction.

Just heard that Scott & Katrina have their lawyers involved in trying to get an injunction with all the b.s. surrounding the tire scandal at Eldora during the DREM 100 weekend.
    Nathan Stephens

Next Race - 5/25 Shadyhill
    2024 Season: 7 - Brownstown (IN) 1, Fairbury (IL) 2, Farmer City (IL) 1, Grundy Co (IL) 1, Kankakee (IL) 1, & Shadyhill (IN) 1

I don't really think Scott is the only one taking that route...........but what do I know, I'm the tin foil hat guy......remember?
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Just what racing needs. Lawyers involved.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 2

If everything were transparent and more consistent .........they wouldn't need them in this case.

Just like he "had lawyers involved" with weightgate, right?

Believe none of what you hear and half of what you see.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

Bloomy gonna make Eldora great again!

think this has a little more merit than weight gate...........but again, I'm the tinfoil hat guy.

I guess we will see......

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    think this has a little more merit than weight gate...........but again, I'm the tinfoil hat guy.

I guess we will see......
    I don't see where this has any more merit than the weight issue. Especially considering Scott's prior history.

Quote Originally Posted by Josh Bayko View Post
    I don't see where this has any more merit than the weight issue. Especially considering Scott's prior history.
    If this dream debacle were just about Scott, I would agree with you.......

I don't believe Scott is the only person in that group that is exploring other options.

Again, guess we will just have to wait and see.

If this dream debacle were just about Scott, I would agree with you.......

I don't believe Scott is the only person in that group that is exploring other options.

Again, guess we will just have to wait and see.
    The only thing I can assume here is that you're the one who sold them the faulty tire dope.

Quote Originally Posted by Josh Bayko View Post
    The only thing I can assume here is that you're the one who sold them the faulty tire dope.
    Nope.......just the tin foil driving suits and the simple green and wd40 to clean them with.

Let's say he does have lawyers involved and gets and injunction, what good is it?

Can't the track tell Scott he's not welcome and they don't care about a court injunction. Last I checked, Scott would be considered a "customer" since he has to buy pit passes and Eldora is a business. They have the right to refuse service to anyone and don't need a reason.

Seems like if he truly does have lawyers involved he's being a crybaby about it?

I liken it to another decisive figure (but in another type of racecar) named Terry McCarl. Got suspended by Knoxville Raceway in the late 80's or early 90's (can't remember which) and took it like a man and wasn't there during the suspension. Got suspended by Badlands (formerly Huset's) a couple weeks ago and will miss the biggest event up there ($50,000 to win) this season or ever (and is one of the best to ever strap into a racecar there).

What's he doing? Went to the Ozarks on vacation with his wife instead and will run a race in Missouri the same night as the big race in South Dakota.

I'm not a Terry McCarl fan by any means, but seems like he always takes it like a man and moves on when he does something he shouldn't have. Seems like Bloomquist wants to make it out be someone always has it out for him.

So, let me get the straight. He wants to spend thousands in legal fees over losing $6,100. If he is successful in the injunction, it means any World 100 purse winnings would be held in escrow until the issue is settled. Then, if he eventually loses the case (which is likely), he will also forfeit the World 100 winnings. Sounds like sound logic to me .

Bloomers lawyer deal will fade away like butter in a hot skillet.

This will be another aha moment...........but I will step out of this conversation for a while .

Thumbs up

Remember Scott isn't the only one with lawyers getting involved. Brandon Sheppard is as well and probably the other 3 will follow suit. Some of you need to remember this isn't just about Scott it's about the 4 other drivers as well (Owens, Sheppard, Satterlee, & Thorton Jr.) that have their reputations on the line as well. Since Sheppard has started racing there has not been one mention of him cheating in anyway shape or form. Some of you act like the lab could never be wrong no matter what. No matter how much you think you might know none of us don't really know exactly the extent of what happen in each of the 5 cases with these driver and the tire issues. Unless you are part of one of these 5 races teams all any of us know is what we have heard and read on the internet, news papers, and other media outlets. Remember the old saying some times assuming can get you in trouble.
    Lets say the 5 drivers win their case against the tire testing results.
    Now I'm no attorney or lawyer but would that open up the door for a defamation of character lawsuit from the drivers basically calling them cheaters? <> I don't know just asking.
    Nathan Stephens

Next Race - 5/25 Shadyhill
    2024 Season: 7 - Brownstown (IN) 1, Fairbury (IL) 2, Farmer City (IL) 1, Grundy Co (IL) 1, Kankakee (IL) 1, & Shadyhill (IN) 1

This will be another aha moment...........but I will step out of this conversation for a while .
    Like the aha moment when you predicted the suspensions would be overturned?

Quote Originally Posted by Winston_Wolfe View Post
    So, let me get the straight. He wants to spend thousands in legal fees over losing $6,100. If he is successful in the injunction, it means any World 100 purse winnings would be held in escrow until the issue is settled. Then, if he eventually loses the case (which is likely), he will also forfeit the World 100 winnings. Sounds like sound logic to me .
    No I don't think it's like that

I came out of high school in 1980 working in the chemical ind. Most of that time in labs which I'm currently employed. Through out the years I seen shortage of raw materials where we had to substitute a different product in order to make our products. I'm sure Hoosier has this same problem from time to time. What's to say that Hoosier didn't change their formula on a batch of tires . If I was a lawyer Hoosier would be the first people I would look at.

Quote Originally Posted by Hard rock candy View Post
    Like the aha moment when you predicted the suspensions would be overturned?
    No, more like when I predicted that there would be sweeping changes when it comes to tires and how the series police them.

If you go back and look at that " appeal overturned"thread I started...........I'm pretty sure it said something to the effect of, " just in case it's needed" and was purely tongue in cheek.

most people got that.

Stay away from the rock bro......