Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    My granny did the same lol
    So did mine I ask her one day how much she used ..She said 2 cups I said weres the rest .. She smiled and said I keep Knocking the glass over she was all glassy Eyed... LOL

I hope the 'fab five' sue the he!! out of them. WoO has had it out for Scott for a long time
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

I figured this was coming, no surprise. He/they'll get an injunction that will allow them to race while the court system process slowly drags on. After the World, drop the case. Thing is, I wonder who has deeper pockets? The five involved or WRG or Stewart.
    10 bucks says you see the suspended drivers at the World.
    And those 5 better be 100% legal cuz I bet those cars will teched, reteched and teched again.

And if it does ever play out in the courts and the 5 drivers win, I bet Feger and Kloos have a strong case as well....

(Standing in front of the judge, head down, eyes towards the floor, dragging his foot from side to side) But, but, but, Judge. One year I won and they wouldn't pay me. They said I didn't weigh enough. I didn't know the rule was in pounds. I always weigh things in grams. They were picking on me Judge. They have really bad officials. They're picking on me Judge. They are all out to stick it to me. And now, just because my tire sample ate through the evidence bag and left a big stain on their table, they are calling me a cheater. Make them get better bags. Those testers are really bogus anyway. They are all out to get me. Those officials are all cheaters. No one wants to play with them any more. Please Judge, make them let me play with them again.

Quote Originally Posted by toast View Post
    I see your name Hard Rock Candy and I think of my granny years ago, She would take honey and molasses with moon-shine and mix it with hard rock candy and make cough syrup!! Sometimes she would use Seagram 7!! Sorry about the off racing topic, I'm getting older and little things bring back good memories!!
    My favorite movie is the Outlaw Josie Wales. Remember Indian that have the piece of hard rock candy in his pocket!

Don't believe it until an official statement in front of reporters is released.

One of my favorite movies HRC, But anything with clint is the best along with John Wayne!!

My granny would do the same thing CardirtO, Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Hard rock candy View Post
    My favorite movie is the Outlaw Josie Wales. Remember Indian that have the piece of hard rock candy in his pocket!
    My favorite Clint western
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by formercrewguy View Post
    Don't believe it until an official statement in front of reporters is released.
    Why wont WRG release those results?

Quote Originally Posted by petesbuyin View Post
    (Standing in front of the judge, head down, eyes towards the floor, dragging his foot from side to side) But, but, but, Judge. One year I won and they wouldn't pay me. They said I didn't weigh enough. I didn't know the rule was in pounds. I always weigh things in grams. They were picking on me Judge. They have really bad officials. They're picking on me Judge. They are all out to stick it to me. And now, just because my tire sample ate through the evidence bag and left a big stain on their table, they are calling me a cheater. Make them get better bags. Those testers are really bogus anyway. They are all out to get me. Those officials are all cheaters. No one wants to play with them any more. Please Judge, make them let me play with them again.
    And your point...hater

And your point...hater

Just like your a jd hater.
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!

Quote Originally Posted by SLIDING SIDEWAYS View Post
    Just like your a jd hater.
    And your point...lol

And your point...lol
    No point just facts
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!

Quote Originally Posted by petesbuyin View Post
    For a guy that has only 4 posts. Its funny how you know so much about the Tech Guys. Are you one of them? Or are you going under another username?

Wrg pissed down bloomers back and told him it was raining,lol

I gonna blame this post on all the pain meds I've been on but here it is. The way I see it, we can all sit here and poke the he1l out of each other all we want but its not gonna help. Their suspension doesn't drop till 2 days after the World 100. There is what 3 weeks till the World and I don't see where there is time to go thru the courts. Anything is possible I know, but the courts seldom work that fast unless you have some serious pull. Reece may have pull in Tn but this is in an Ohio court. Don't see any judge up there giving a d@mn about Reece or even knowing who he is.

I don't have a care in the world if they are there or not. Makes me no difference at all. I'm just trying to be realistic. The way I see it, if you want a Bloomer shirt, don't expect to get 1 at Eldora because he won't be there. For what its worth, none of them 5 from the Dream "tire gate" will be there. If any of ya'll on here go to the world, why don't ya'll support the 27 that passed the tire test from the dream and quit bitching about the 5 that can't go.

Ya'll have a great rest of the weekend. I'm going to take another pain pill. All this b.s. is making my chest hurt again.

slmcrewchief99

Quote Originally Posted by Hard rock candy View Post
    How's this? Quote Originally Posted by blncfn57 View PostCould be!!! Maybe have a seat next to you acting as Johnny Cochran.If the test ain't sh it you must acquit...........and who's acting?I'll try and refrain from too obnoxious of a touchdown dance when the decision is finally announced.There are problems, they know it,changes are coming.Where is the move over flag when you need it?????
    I guess being wrong and right in the same paragraph makes it a wash?

If it doesn't, then yes.....I was wrong.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

What would happen per say if the race was delayed a week due to weather? Someone mentioned the suspension wouldn't be up until 2 days after the world. Just a thought??

Quote Originally Posted by vande07 View Post
    Let's say he does have lawyers involved and gets and injunction, what good is it? Can't the track tell Scott he's not welcome and they don't care about a court injunction. Last I checked, Scott would be considered a "customer" since he has to buy pit passes and Eldora is a business. They have the right to refuse service to anyone and don't need a reason.Seems like if he truly does have lawyers involved he's being a crybaby about it? I liken it to another decisive figure (but in another type of racecar) named Terry McCarl. Got suspended by Knoxville Raceway in the late 80's or early 90's (can't remember which) and took it like a man and wasn't there during the suspension. Got suspended by Badlands (formerly Huset's) a couple weeks ago and will miss the biggest event up there ($50,000 to win) this season or ever (and is one of the best to ever strap into a racecar there). What's he doing? Went to the Ozarks on vacation with his wife instead and will run a race in Missouri the same night as the big race in South Dakota.I'm not a Terry McCarl fan by any means, but seems like he always takes it like a man and moves on when he does something he shouldn't have. Seems like Bloomquist wants to make it out be someone always has it out for him.
    Well said,It does seem when he gets caught doing wrong it's someone else's fault are someone set him up