Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Cardirt0 View Post
    I live 20 min. from his house I have know his dad for 45 years. No Silver spoon I know..His dad drove for D!ck Hedrick when I worked there...I know a lot more about them then you do by far...I am not going too say, What I think of them on here...So dont give me this Meet them $hit... I DONT HATE them.. But I will not SING a different tune.. I dont give a $hit... you need so stop Preaching too me and all the rest on here.. Cause you dont know what you are talking about...
    You have absolutely no clue...thanks for confirming that...carry one tool

And you do...

Quote Originally Posted by Aces&Eights View Post
    In the last week I've seen 2 incidents involving younger drivers that disappointed me. The first was Booby Price at the N/S race and the worst part was his fans defending him and applauding his maneuver. One fan even described the move as, "graceful"... Graceful, really? What would you consider a slap in the face? A kind gesture perhaps. Now Booby throwing sliders, taking racers noses off and parking on the cushion is his MO, thats just how he thinks you should race. Its also why his car rarely comes home with a quarter panel on the RR, I'm not sure why they bother putting one back on it. Make no mistake, the young man is fast, talented even, but the disrespect he drives with, "feeding people the RR" every week, that isn't cool.
    Boo on you Booby Price.

The second incident was with one of my favorite drivers, Jonathan Davenport at Bulls Gap. First he had a physical incident with Bloomer that even though I watched it a few times I can't determine from that camera angle what exactly happened. Later on though, JD is leading and JO gets a run on the outside. JO gets all the way up to JD's door on the outside as they approach a lap car at the end of the back stretch. Instead of lifting or going to the bottom, JD literally drives through the lap car... What? The lap car didn't even know he was there yet, so drilling him at full song was what looked like an act of desperation or bullying...
    Not cool JD, not cool. Nobody likes a bully.

To me both of the incidents were indicative of a wider problem in motorsports and our society at large, the younger generation doesn't see anyone else as having any rights, its all about them and their young gun status. Driving through the field like a bulldozer is not a demonstration of skill, but an extreme display of disrespect for other racers and themselves. This is not how to race, no it absolutely is not.

Sure we love seeing them sparking off the outside wall, throwing caution to the wind, taking chances. But driving like no one else should be there is wrong. Sometimes there are situations where you must back off or use skill instead throwing elbows. Both these guys are plenty skilled enough and have the best equipment around, that they should be making better decisions behind the wheel, period.

Its okay to be hungry, but you don't get to eat my hand.
    Need a block of cheese with all that wine.. it's racing, boo hoo bobby cut infront bloomer... jd thing it happens all the time with top divers even Scott has do it. Have you ever race in your life?

controversy bring fans back to the track that what do you want do you want every thing vanilla and boring or some excitement

Congratulations, Bobby ! You got them talking about you a week later..lol.. Living rent free in your haters heads.. Keep up the good work..

Quote Originally Posted by Hazelbaker View Post
    Congratulations, Bobby ! You got them talking about you a week later..lol.. Living rent free in your haters heads.. Keep up the good work..
    I'm excited for the paybacks, remember Babb at Macon.

that's what puts butts in the seats

Quote Originally Posted by ptown View Post
    I'm excited for the paybacks, remember Babb at Macon.
    Come on, we can't have that! These cars need to be straight and clean for the next race.

The Thing is Bobby wants too go to NASCAR and he needs to speak to Larson .. He use to slam his way too the front on dirt.. Then a NASCAR driver told him he need too pass clean if thats were he wants too go .. So he stopped slamming his way too the front and stared driving too the Front and 2 years later he in NASCAR. 2 more years hes in Cup racing..I like Clean driving and thats not what hes doing ... HE can win with out doing that...If he wants to race Dirt the rest of his life KEEP slamming .. He will win a lot.. Just not were he wants....
    NASCAR needs a bad boy. They haven't had a good one since Dale E, before he defaulted into most popular driver, after Petty and Elliot retired. This goody two shoe image in NASCAR is killing it. Dirt surly doesn't need that image.

Don't worry about Bobby. He is going to be just fine. He has a uncanny sense of how to go after what he wants.

and how many races has Larson won in cup

Quote Originally Posted by Bubstr View Post
    NASCAR needs a bad boy. They haven't had a good one since Dale E, before he defaulted into most popular driver, after Petty and Elliot retired. This goody two shoe image in NASCAR is killing it. Dirt surly doesn't need that image.

Don't worry about Bobby. He is going to be just fine. He has a uncanny sense of how to go after what he wants.
    Nascar is a young sport now Bobbys 19. If he ant in a full time truck ride by 21 he not getting one.. Hendrick just signed top replacement at 19 out of trucks.. And then rgh just signed theres...the other 2 big teams do not need one...Hes got 2 years to get a ride.. or hes the New Bloomer NOT what he wants...Bad boy NASCAR may need one But they DONT want ONE...
    I am looking at this in the REAL light.. Of what he needs too do to get there...He needs a full time Truck ride NOW in a Good truck..Hes Good enuff now he needs too clean it up and he may get one..They want a Clean driver SQUEAKY CLEAN as of now he is not...
    I use too Tell Richie (Hedrick) this crash and burn too get too the fount will not work... This win at all cost is not how too do it... Did not hear to me and were is he now...GONE...
    Bobby can Drive more then a Dirt car and hes good, But it 2016 not 2000.... He cleans it up his changes of getting to nascar go up by 50% ...

I am not a HATER.... But I do think it all out.... Its up too him how bad does he want it.....

BAD BOY Brad has won more.

But cardirt bobby doesn't crash too many times does he

BAD BOY Brad has won more.
    The last 4 drivers too move up were a Clean drivers.. Its not 2000 no more its 2016 Larson, Blayne, Dillon, Chase, Buecher And the 2 new kids too Xfinity. All Super Clean... They dont want a Bad boy no more....

As long as Ive been getting on this forum all Ive heard about Bobby is how he has no respect for his fellow drivers..even the ones that were his daddys customers. Thats why his daddy dont have those customers any more. One way or another he has lost his dad a lot of business. Soon he'll lose dads money tearing up every piece of equipment that daddy has bought. And thatll be the end. And that NASCRAP ride he has pretty sure has been one of those rent to race trucks they advertise on Racingjunk. But yall keep dreaming that he'll be as great as Billy or Scott. The way hes going he wont be around to long unless some idiot puts him in a car cause he'll bankrupt his daddy.
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by old fan View Post
    But cardirt bobby doesn't crash too many times does he
    No not a lot.. But the ones he does are just enuff too stop the teams looking at him to say Not for me...But when you looking for a job do you hire the one that has NO black marks or the one with some black marks... He needs No black marks RIGHT now its not happening...You can say what you want about me.. But I am right on this...Every time he runs over a nose when he did not have too he hurts that BIG job he wants... I have too say this agen HE Good BUT.. There more too it then Just being GOOD.. Lots of PR now Needs it all... If he set down and speak with me for just 10 min I make him see ... He go O man

bobby can win end of story and dirtdobber how many cars has bloomer sold or what happen to his big shot in NASCAR and yes his fateful time with the trucks at Eldora lol bobby is going up in his carreer why bloomer well that scooter is looking better and better for him as days go by can't wait to see him and bobby go at it at the world wait a minute scratch that someone was naughty in June
    Last edited by old fan; 08-21-2016 at 10:27 AM.

NASCAR needs a bad boy. They haven't had a good one since Dale E, before he defaulted into most popular driver, after Petty and Elliot retired. This goody two shoe image in NASCAR is killing it. Dirt surly doesn't need that image.Don't worry about Bobby. He is going to be just fine. He has a uncanny sense of how to go after what he wants.
    Youre comparing that boy to big E? You have bumped your freakin head. Earnhardt won that most popular title because everybody found out what he done off the race track. All the charities that he had helped.
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    As long as Ive been getting on this forum all Ive heard about Bobby is how he has no respect for his fellow drivers..even the ones that were his daddys customers. Thats why his daddy dont have those customers any more. One way or another he has lost his dad a lot of business. Soon he'll lose dads money tearing up every piece of equipment that daddy has bought. And thatll be the end. And that NASCRAP ride he has pretty sure has been one of those rent to race trucks they advertise on Racingjunk. But yall keep dreaming that he'll be as great as Billy or Scott. The way hes going he wont be around to long unless some idiot puts him in a car cause he'll bankrupt his daddy.
    His dad use too be the same way ..ask Bob why he never stayed with a team more then 2 or 3 years... He tore up so much stuff the the car owner (even when they won a lot) could not keep up with the Bills.. so they drop him .. New car owner 2 years lots of win more spent then they made move on...The Joke for years was Hire Bob bankrupt a another car Owner.....

The last 4 drivers too move up were a Clean drivers.. Its not 2000 no more its 2016 Larson, Blayne, Dillon, Chase, Buecher And the 2 new kids too Xfinity. All Super Clean... They dont want a Bad boy no more....
    and none of those guys have done chit I would take bad brad and the bushes over those guys