Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bloomer

It's Scott Bloomquist vs 100other drivers. If he does find a way to cash that check the haters will find a reason he won etc etc. He is the only driver in the world that can draw so much publicity for a modified race. He just sold that event atleast 10k worth of tickets they wouldn't have sold if he wasn't there. I remember back in the day certain tracks would pay Bloomquist just to show up. Yea, I think the haters are right.. He is just another cheater!! Lmao

You have a little something there on your chin that you should wipe off...
    Quote Originally Posted by Centeroff View Post
    It's Scott Bloomquist vs 100other drivers. If he does find a way to cash that check the haters will find a reason he won etc etc. He is the only driver in the world that can draw so much publicity for a modified race. He just sold that event atleast 10k worth of tickets they wouldn't have sold if he wasn't there. I remember back in the day certain tracks would pay Bloomquist just to show up. Yea, I think the haters are right.. He is just another cheater!! Lmao

I can remember Scott would come down to Volunteer and run Herman Goddards car against the locals lol
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SLIDING SIDEWAYS View Post
    Only reason u got a partner is that she/he feels sorry for ur stupid azz
    Wrong as usual. My lil lady loves me cause Im a BIG MAN. About the same as the goats and your pacifier lmfao
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    Wrong as usual. My lil lady loves me cause Im a BIG MAN. About the same as the goats and your pacifier lmfao
    U got the big and lil turned around
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!

Quote Originally Posted by D. Tidrow View Post
    I said mods are ultra competitive but let's not forget about the all-tel 100. He did school them once.

You are correct D but that was also a decade ago as well and theres an all new breed of modifieds out there now as well as usmts series regulars that him and jimmy will be up against... Bloomquist or Owens might be able to pull a rabbit out of the hat and win that modified race but only time will tell... I see Jimmy coming closer to winning it than Scott but thats just me being biased because Jimmy came from the modifieds to begin with...
    If you can't race it or take it to bed! It ain't worth having!

I agree, Jimmie will be a threat. Scott, probably not so much

Quote Originally Posted by TS FAN View Post
    I agree, Jimmie will be a threat. Scott, probably not so much

I'm just curious what chassis Jimmy will be Running in this race? whether he will be running his own or someone elses?

Don't know.

Owens will be in a LG2, its Derrick Ramirez (his dad is also part owners of Owens team) back up car

Quote Originally Posted by Bigracer93 View Post
    Owens will be in a LG2, its Derrick Ramirez (his dad is also part owners of Owens team) back up car

Ty for clarifying that for me Bigracer i kind of figured he would be in an LG2 kind of makes Jimmys chances that much better now.

Quote Originally Posted by Nasty55 View Post
    Ty for clarifying that for me Bigracer i kind of figured he would be in an LG2 kind of makes Jimmys chances that much better now.
    Itll be nice to see Jimmy back in a mod.

Quote Originally Posted by SLIDING SIDEWAYS View Post
    U got the big and lil turned around
    Aint that what Caitlyn told you sweetie...lol

Scott won the altel race with the best drivers of that time period, i do think that if he pulls this win off, it will not be something that was handed to him. He will have had earned this one.. what surprised me was the fact that, Shaw and Taylor did not have Scott annouced as their driver on day one after they knew for sure Scott would not be at the world..

Quote Originally Posted by oldfart50 View Post
    All you Bloomer fans here should really try and get girlfriends. All this man juice you keep spreading mouth to mouth to each other just cant be healthy and you are way to happy about it.
    Now, back under your rock ya go. hahahahahahaaa

No one has noticed this but seems like bloomquist has really tuned his program around after he go rid of the green on the race car lol

Oldfart and old fan is just one of Liteys 15 other handles on here

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    what you you like to play with your lil man around goats is that with a turbin or without

Quote Originally Posted by MI Dirt Fan View Post
    Oldfart and old fan is just one of Liteys 15 other handles on here
    again as usual you are wrong again

if they are going so why the lawsuit