Page 17 of 33 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Then coke and dope blames the track

Quote Originally Posted by old fan View Post
    bloomer screwed himself 80 plus other cars had no issues but yet he got screwed please explain
    I bet you will understand it this way.....The next time you file a frivolous lawsuit against St Louis and win $100k. However when you receive your check its only $97.3k, afterall, the clerks calculator could be off 2.7%, just like Eldoras scales.

Don't get your panties in a wad though, theres just that much variance with un-calibrated calculators, so you should take your check and shut the heck up!
    Last edited by a25rjr; 08-29-2016 at 06:12 PM.
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Isnt the uncalibrated calculator called the federal govt.

Quote Originally Posted by heinen81 View Post
    I would have to say if we won $100,000 at the Kings Royal and came up light, I would ask to see the current State scale sticker, and if there wasn't one or it was expired... the car would not move until it was inspected and verified. I agree if the scale is off, it is off for everyone, but not everyone plays the weight so close to the limit. If they had the weight figured to within 10 lbs, and the scales could be off by over 30, how is that fair to people. "Hey, the rule is 2500, but it could go 50 lbs either way"?
    This is how I seen it. I felt like he screwed up when he loaded the car and left the track. If I'm in Scotts shoes, I do as you said. Park the car, and don't leave the race track until you see some sort of certification. The 6 car weighed 2308 that light was what I heard, I guess he was light too then if the scales were off that much. I'm not understanding what the sense checking them a month later helps anything though? There's a lot of factors that could play into why they were either off that day of the race, or the day they were checked by the state. IMO that's why you don't leave until you've seen something.

I find it laughable that Scott is saying his name is tarnished, he done that to himself years ago. That has nothing to do with what went on here. Most of us know he's been busted cheating before.

I still don't see how this benifits anyone involved in this sport if he wins. It's just a big bunch of drama to me.
    Last edited by zyoung25; 08-29-2016 at 06:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ptown View Post
    Can some of the Bloomquist supporters explain why three other cars weighed ok and his didn't?
    Thats what im tryn to figure out but cant get an answer. If it was anybody else this thread would not exist. The ol great one has to show his azz cuz his azz got handed to him last yr.
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!

Quote Originally Posted by zyoung25 View Post
    This is how I seen it. I felt like he screwed up when he loaded the car and left the track. If I'm in Scotts shoes, I do as you said. Park the car, and don't leave the race track until you see some sort of certification. The 6 car weighed 2308 that light was what I heard, I guess he was light too then if the scales were off that much. I'm not understanding what the since checking them a month later helps anything though? There's a lot of factors that could play into why they were either off that day of the race, or the day they were checked by the state. IMO that's why you don't leave until you've seen something.

I find it laughable that Scott is saying his name is tarnished, he done that to himself years ago. That has nothing to do with what went on here. Most of us know he's been busted cheating before.

I still don't see how this benifits anyone involved in this sport if he wins. It's just a big bunch of drama to me.

Thank you zyoung25
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!

Scott needs to read the rule book on the weight issue enough said THE TIRE ISSUE YOU PLAY WITH FIRE YOU GET BURNT THEY GOT BURNT PURPOSE MAYBE NOT
    Last edited by old fan; 08-29-2016 at 06:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SLIDING SIDEWAYS View Post
    Thats what im tryn to figure out but cant get an answer. If it was anybody else this thread would not exist. The ol great one has to show his azz cuz his azz got handed to him last yr.
    Theres 5 litigants here, but I don't see you or others on here, criticizing the other 4.......EXPLAIN....!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Quote Originally Posted by a25rjr View Post
    i bet you will understand it this way.....the next time you file a frivolous lawsuit against st louis and win $100k. However when you receive your check its only $97.3k, afterall, the clerks calculator could be off 2.7%, just like eldoras scales. Don't get your panties in a wad though, theres just that much variance with un-calibrated calculators, so you should take your check and shut the heck up!
    have you been with bloomer getting high again that is just plain stupid 90 plus other drivers went over the scales a few times off the weekend had no problem but almighty god bloomer goes across the scale and its all wrong again read the rule book

Quote Originally Posted by Bubstr View Post
    If Bloomquist wins his Scale case, will Babb Sue for his 7 pounds at the World? Probably the same scales. I could get behind Babb on this. At least he didn't try to weasel out of being light. I changed engines and this one was lighter. No lie and refreshing, stand up guy right there, even though it hurt. Did anyone really expect Bloomer to say, he lost a weight during the race or was too lazy to check weight with track scales that day? What makes him think, he don't deserve a bad rep?
    He wants people to think he's a class act,False,he has no morals,and most of his fans don't either,He's cheated since I was a kid,and he will never change,not really saying he cheated by being under weight,just being lazy......When I raced Karts and went to a different track, I wasn't a dumb dumb,I checked my kart at the track scales every time.

He built that rep long ago.........COKE and DOPE

Quote Originally Posted by old fan View Post
    have you been with bloomer getting high again that is just plain stupid 90 plus other drivers went over the scales a few times off the weekend had no problem but almighty god bloomer goes across the scale and its all wrong again read the rule book
    Heres 1 for ya......read the laws issued from Ohios Dept Of Agriculture.....bet they trump Eldoras rule book!

http://www.agri.ohio.gov/divs/weight...n%20Permit.pdf

Notice....VEHICLE SCALE ^^^^^^^^^^!
    Last edited by a25rjr; 08-29-2016 at 06:32 PM.
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Quote Originally Posted by hoosierdirtfan View Post
    nice to see a few people on here with some common sense. This is another great post. Local, city, county, state, & u.s. Laws will always trump sporting event laws. The way i see it so far since the tire gate scandal happened is his legal due process rights (u.s. Law) where never granted if he chose to question what happen. It's not that far fetched to understand why he might have brought this to the courts. Some folks like old fan need to understand laws better before they speak.
    and some fans and racers need to read the rule book or like eas said on dirtondirt sanctions won't have rules wide open racing sounds great don't it try it you won't like it that why the orginal ump was formed

Quote Originally Posted by W2Racing09 View Post
    We run in two states (MD and PA)

So lets say that is correct and there is no fee. That lowers the negative dollar amount from $3,750 to $3,400. While being $3,400 in the hole is a lot better than $3,750 it is still a lot more than anyone can expect someone to personally incur for providing a service to others.

You say that like there is something wrong with being a casual fan (the driving force behind the entire sport, and the reason why any of it exists)

Thanks,
    Jeff.
    Well Jeff...... I read this saying you operated in pa.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

heres 1 for ya......read the laws issued from ohios dept of agriculture.....bet they trump eldoras rule book!http://www.agri.ohio.gov/divs/weight...n%20permit.pdfnotice....vehicle scale ^^^^^^^^^^!
    this is racing not farming and it looks like the state ogf ohio dropped the ball not the track if thats the case

Quote Originally Posted by ClampedUp View Post
    Do you know in Pennsylvania if you are being paid from the results of a scale they are to be certified and calibrated annually by the Pa Dept. of Agriculture Weights and Measures officials.
    Has already been proven in Pa. court a track was in the wrong.
    That little annual inspection sticker would prevent this kind of deal from happening unless you think your series and tracks are above State law??
    And then this guy that lives there in pa said this .........

Heres 1 for ya......read the laws issued from Ohios Dept Of Agriculture.....bet they trump Eldoras rule book!

http://www.agri.ohio.gov/divs/weight...n%20Permit.pdf

Notice....VEHICLE SCALE ^^^^^^^^^^!
    Just for get it. He's a dumb@$$. He don't understand Local, City, County, State, & U.S. laws trump sporting event laws. Those laws are KING Period.
    Nathan Stephens

Next Race - 5/25 Shadyhill
    2024 Season: 7 - Brownstown (IN) 1, Fairbury (IL) 2, Farmer City (IL) 1, Grundy Co (IL) 1, Kankakee (IL) 1, & Shadyhill (IN) 1

heres 1 for ya......read the laws issued from ohios dept of agriculture.....bet they trump eldoras rule book!http://www.agri.ohio.gov/divs/weight...n%20permit.pdfnotice....vehicle scale ^^^^^^^^^^!
    how did 90 other drivers have no issue and said scale but bloomer does same weather same evening everything

And somewhere in all of your double talk you said you couldn't afford to have your scales re certified everywhere you took them......which sounds like it might be going to pa every now and again.

So unless I'm missing something, your series is illegal to run in pa if you use scales to determine if you are going to pay based on scales measurement.

Is there something else you would like me to read?

Quote Originally Posted by Dirt Racing #1 View Post
    SsMajority of jd's wins. Are he runs the top cushion. Sure he can run the middle and bottom of the track. But obvious he can't run those lanes that well. Or he would win more often running on bottom or low. He is one trick pony. Until he can win anywhere on the track. He will always be
    What's Davenport have to do with the lawsuit?

I have a question. I've already given my 2 cents on the "tire gate" issue and stand with that. I don't agree 1 bit with the scale issue either. Simply because EVERY car went across those scales and Bloomer is the only car with issues. And before anyone chimes in. Say what you want but I guarantee EVERY car there went across those scale at some point.

My question is, and I may remember it wrong but I am pretty sure that Bloomer changed engines for that Saturday. This could possibly be where the problem is on being light. Say what you want but every engine will weigh different. We have 2 432's and 1 417. They all weigh different. 1 of the 432"s has a set of Billet heads. D*mn things are VERY heavy. When we run that engine, we can take 40lbs of lead off the car. It's very easy to have an engine that's 20 to 25lbs different from another. So if by chance he changed engines and never crossed the scales, this could be the very reason why he was light.

I'm not arguing the legality of the scales being certified or not. That is beside the point. I'm just saying this is what I am remembering about the situation and what could be the reason he was light.