Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by plunks7 View Post
    Your way off base here. First off he would have bags or sacks underneath his eyes. Which if you look closely he doesn't!!!! He looks into the camera, which you can't when using. Sure his eyes are a little shut when the camera is on him. But so are everybody else its to bright. Have you ever been interview? I have on multiple occasions and you hardly can look at the camera straight on.
    Your scaring me plunks.........you know way too much about the effects, lol.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Remember that on each entry form to the major events at Eldora is clearly states, "Eldora Speedway reserves the right to refuse any entrant for any reason".
    If someone had a 16.5 million lawsuit against me, you are (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) right I would exercise that and refuse them. Bloompiss, Owens, Satterlee, Sheppard and Thornton may have ran each ran their last race at Eldora.

you got that right and good riddance

Quote Originally Posted by lawrence11 View Post
    Remember that on each entry form to the major events at Eldora is clearly states, "Eldora Speedway reserves the right to refuse any entrant for any reason".
    If someone had a 16.5 million lawsuit against me, you are (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) right I would exercise that and refuse them. Bloompiss, Owens, Satterlee, Sheppard and Thornton may have ran each ran their last race at Eldora.
    So if the court does indeed find that eldora and wrg were in the wrong why should they be mad at the drivers?? They should be mad at themselves for resting on their laurels and not progressing the rules and measuring devices at the same pace the sport has progressed.

They could ban them if they want to,but that would make them look even more inept and somewhat bratty...........and just for shoots and goggles, how many zero fans, B5 fans, Oshow fans would boycott eldora if there drivers were found to be right but eldora banned them anyway?
    It would be a terrible PR move for Tony..........and if truth be known, Tony wants them to get it right too......guys a racer.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

and they can do anything they want they can also drop the class completely due to a liablilty and putting up with cry babies when its all said and done what will it prove scott will cry and cheat his way to victory and people will be saying how great he is

Your way off base here. First off he would have bags or sacks underneath his eyes. Which if you look closely he doesn't!!!! He looks into the camera, which you can't when using. Sure his eyes are a little shut when the camera is on him. But so are everybody else its to bright. Have you ever been interview? I have on multiple occasions and you hardly can look at the camera straight on.
    And not to make fun but Cocaine user????Look at the size of the fella. I highly doubt he does anymore.
    8/13/16

WOW, you openly support illegal drug use and admit to being a drug user. No not everyone has used drugs. As a matter of fact I am sure very few have. But now that you admit to supporting drug use and personally using drugs, it explains a lot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    If everybody was being honest.......is there any adult in the room that was an adult in the 80s that didn't experiment with the booger sugar back then??? Doesn't in any way make it right or legal, but to keep bringing up Scott's implied habit because of something he did stupid back then is a bit of a hypocritical stretch isn't it? Were you even born when he got busted ?and it's a serious question? If you weren't , ask your parents........and tell them to be completely honest.

Quote Originally Posted by oldfart50 View Post
    WOW, you openly support illegal drug use and admit to being a drug user. No not everyone has used drugs. As a matter of fact I am sure very few have. But now that you admit to supporting drug use and personally using drugs, it explains a lot.
    I have been to the governor House of La.. and Lot of lawyers bankers and Big name people were there and a pound of Coke on the C.table.. They all say they dont do drugs but they do ..My Doc told me 6 out of 10 people that do drugs say they dont or did not ....80% of the people I have know Have or did do drugs sometime in there Life.. You ever taken a pain pill that was no for you.. If you did then you a Drug user...You drink beer thats a Drug.... Give me a brake.. there a 50% change some of the people you know have done some kind of drug...
    1/2 the kids in my High school smoked Pot... in 1968...
    I was at the show me 100 and it got rained out and 50 of us set on the infeld and got High one year...

Quote Originally Posted by oldfart50 View Post
    Have you ever taken a prescription pill?? Like Cardirt0 said: do you drink alcohol or ever have? One in the same my friend, one in the same!!!!! And I for one strongly disagree with you, that very few have.

I tried to upload a copy of the agreement every driver signs and agree's to it's I didn't get it done don't know how it's on stlracing forum
    I am what I am

I tried to upload a copy of the agreement every driver signs and agree'sto when a driver run's an wrg event it's I didn't get it done don't know how on stlracing forum
    Last edited by rickybrown1952; 08-30-2016 at 07:51 PM.
    I am what I am

Have you ever gone 80 in a 50 speed zone ran a red light.. Just cause you did not get busted .. Doe not mean you did not brake the law.. But you did...Ever jump a fence that said do not enter.. and did not get busted you still broke the law...this is the USA we all do things me should not .. dont make you Bad...Maybe it means it should not be a law for that....My Lawyer said that most people brake 10 laws a day....Said if they all got busted he be real rich.. and he dont do too bad now....

Owens, Thornton, Sheppard and Satterlee are destroying this sport. Them little pricks have no respect towards our Bloomers, Moyers and other fine legends of the racing world. Boo to them

Quote Originally Posted by Sambo View Post
    Owens, Thornton, Sheppard and Satterlee are destroying this sport. Them little pricks have no respect towards our Bloomers, Moyers and other fine legends of the racing world. Boo to them
    Don't forget these other teams are owned by some successful business owners. Their reputation is at stake also!

Im sure Bloomer consulted with his sponsors, namely Mark Martin, before he proceeded! No business owner wants to be associated with a cheater!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Quote Originally Posted by a25rjr View Post
    Don't forget these other teams are owned by some successful business owners. Their reputation is at stake also!

Im sure Bloomer consulted with his sponsors, namely Mark Martin, before he proceeded! No business owner wants to be associated with a cheater!
    I fully understand that Bloomer, Moyer and other legends are successful business owners and have reputations at stake. Thats why we dont need little tools like Owens, Thornton, Sheppard and Satterlee giving these two fine gentleman and others a bad name

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    And not to make fun but Cocaine user????Look at the size of the fella. I highly doubt he does anymore.
    Does that mean that if you are big that you are a drug user? Wow Tiny Lund must have really went at it!!!! hahhaahahahaha

I fully understand that Bloomer, Moyer and other legends are successful business owners and have reputations at stake. Thats why we dont need little tools like Owens, Thornton, Sheppard and Satterlee giving these two fine gentleman and others a bad name
    I'm definitely not a Moyer fan. So please don't put his name with the Guy That really is #1. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cardirt0 View Post
    Have you ever gone 80 in a 50 speed zone ran a red light.. Just cause you did not get busted .. Doe not mean you did not brake the law.. But you did...Ever jump a fence that said do not enter.. and did not get busted you still broke the law...this is the USA we all do things me should not .. dont make you Bad...Maybe it means it should not be a law for that....My Lawyer said that most people brake 10 laws a day....Said if they all got busted he be real rich.. and he dont do too bad now....
    Cardirt-You need a new lawyer!!

I'm definitely not a Moyer fan. So please don't put his name with the Guy That really is #1. Thanks
    Apologies my good sir. I know Moyer shouldnt be classified as a legend...But i felt sorry for the ol pigeon foot dude. Boo to him

Apologies my good sir. I know Moyer shouldnt be classified as a legend...But i felt sorry for the ol pigeon foot dude. Boo to him
    Well you didn't have to go that far. But for awhile there he was dropping cherries off at my office.