Page 32 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2230313233 LastLast

I went by yesterday to see an old friend of mine who years ago hired an 18 year old kid ME to help him in his just opened chassis business. For years he was a very influential force in this part of the country in dirt racing. One thing I love about him is he don't sugarcoat anything I ask him what he thought about tiregate he was not up to date on it so I filled him in here is his response and I think it's a pretty good answer .He said here is the state of dirt track racing right now.These cats are sitting there with a half a million dollar toter two cars at valued at 60 grand 20 grand worth of shocks 3 or 4 engines at 60 grand each 2 full time crew members that do nothing but work on cars fuel bills upkeep on truck etc why the hell are they worried about a dam 150$ tire it's late model people no rules open competition it's like when I raced bring all you got and hope you brought enough.Now I agree things are totally out of hand an all of racing is in trouble and I.have no idea how fix it but if it don't get fixed 5 yrs from now where will be.

Couple thoughts
    1.Bloomer has been DQ for tires before.Took the penalties and went on.The fact that he is fighting this one so hard makes wonder if he is innocent.
    2.Does the rule say ''Must meet bench mark".If it does not then they must prove he altered tires.Shouldn't be able to DQ him just because it doesn't meet bench mark.
    3.I've had so many bad experiences with tracks and tech men I can't be objective.

its all about the little trailer behind turn 1 next weekend the revenue that will be lost

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Yessir......one of us will be kissing the others azz after that race.

Kidding car dirt........Jeff and I have this thing going where we respectfully test each other with our knowledge and opinions......often disagree and then some and then work it out and just agree to disagree on the things that we can't convince each other of.

It's kinda the way it should be.

Don't know about Jeff, but I'm good with it......

I have to warn you though, my doodle bug is not bone stock......if I can stay on it, I like my chances...........cushion be damd
    Yeah for sure -- I do find it funny that 95% of the time we somehow end up on the opposite side of every issue! But it works.

You can bet if this happens I'm probably going to end up off the bike at some point! The last time I was on anything with less than four wheels I crashed a three wheeler into a snowbank back in Maine and flew about six feet through the air. Just thinking about that day hurts my back!

Thanks,
    Jeff.

"2.Does the rule say ''Must meet bench mark". If it does not then they must prove he altered tires. Shouldn't be able to DQ him just because it doesn't meet bench mark."

WHAT???????????

Quote Originally Posted by old fan View Post
    its all about the little trailer behind turn 1 next weekend the revenue that will be lost
    Who said it wouldn't still be there?

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    Scott has only been part of what has made dirt late models what they are today I guess these kids are forgetting about all those before Scott. The likes of Earl Baltes, C.J Rayburn, Billy Moyer, Jeff Purvis, Red Farmer, Bob Pierce,Jack Boggs, Larry Moore, Bob Memmer, Buck Simmons, Charlie Swartz, ect. ect.
    Kid and you have just started.. get 3 or 4 of us setting in a room and I think that list would be a lot longer... I think of great drivers that have helped the sport, Bloomer is way down the List.. Ask the ? this way,, Whos been The best driver for the Sport... and bet he would only be named by the People that Love him... It takes more then just Winning too be Great...I think Dennis Erb Is Great.. Does it Right ,Helps you out even if he dont have the time to help you.. Treats you the same way he wants too too treat Him,, and ALL ways has Time for your KID....Thats what makes you great, He does it for a Buck when others spend 10 bucks...Hes running in 3rd place in a 3 year old car and the other top 10 cars are all new....I have seen him walk in too CJ rayburns shop and I say could use a new car.. CJ would look at him then say I want it payed for by the end of the year...Cause he knew he be back and pay..Winning dont make you Great Just means you won...

Quote Originally Posted by wfo2007 View Post
    Who said it wouldn't still be there?
    watch the last show of late model live and get back with me they make more money that weekend or can then winning the race

Quote Originally Posted by Cardirt0 View Post
    Kid and you have just started.. get 3 or 4 of us setting in a room and I think that list would be a lot longer... I think of great drivers that have helped the sport, Bloomer is way down the List.. Ask the ? this way,, Whos been The best driver for the Sport... and bet he would only be named by the People that Love him... It takes more then just Winning too be Great...I think Dennis Erb Is Great.. Does it Right ,Helps you out even if he dont have the time to help you.. Treats you the same way he wants too too treat Him,, and ALL ways has Time for your KID....Thats what makes you great, He does it for a Buck when others spend 10 bucks...Hes running in 3rd place in a 3 year old car and the other top 10 cars are all new....I have seen him walk in too CJ rayburns shop and I say could use a new car.. CJ would look at him then say I want it payed for by the end of the year...Cause he knew he be back and pay..Winning dont make you Great Just means you won...
    Yeah I like Dennis and how he coducts himself. He's real quite and just goes about his business.
    The good ole days when you went to the race and saw guys start at the tail and before all was said and done they were at the front by the time the race was over.

better check the fab 5's lawyers rating by lawyers lmao and they already lost in 2009 for tire infraction

Angry

better check the fab 5's lawyers rating by lawyers lmao and they already lost in 2009 for tire infraction
    Can someone just hit this jack weed with a tranquilizer dart or get rid of him like they did ape at the Cincinnati zoo.
    #Rid4mOfThisWEASEL
    Nathan Stephens

Next Race - 5/25 Shadyhill
    2024 Season: 7 - Brownstown (IN) 1, Fairbury (IL) 2, Farmer City (IL) 1, Grundy Co (IL) 1, Kankakee (IL) 1, & Shadyhill (IN) 1

Do the reasearch its not hard there lawyer got a 6.5 out of10 yes new york lawyerthe state of new york he is from troy new york

Quote Originally Posted by HoosierDirtFan View Post
    Can someone just hit this jack weed with a tranquilizer dart or get rid of him like they did ape at the Cincinnati zoo.
    #Rid4mOfThisWEASEL
    It be Nice but you kick your Dog you go to Jail now. so we cant use a Tranquilizer on him They Say thats Mean....

Yeah I like Dennis and how he coducts himself. He's real quite and just goes about his business.
    The good ole days when you went to the race and saw guys start at the tail and before all was said and done they were at the front by the time the race was over.

Yeah but those days have come and gone Kid.... now days everyones so pu$$ified and spoiled that they feel entitled to start on the front row because they are afraid of passing some kid that just might be better than them...
    If you can't race it or take it to bed! It ain't worth having!

exactly but don't tell clayton that

old fan is proof your mom should not do crack be for her kid is born...

Quote Originally Posted by Nasty55 View Post
    Yeah but those days have come and gone Kid.... now days everyones so pu$$ified and spoiled that they feel entitled to start on the front row because they are afraid of passing some kid that just might be better than them...
    Your so right 55, these pu$$ified's would cry like little girls if they had to start at the tail.

Your so right 55, these pu$$ified's would cry like little girls if they had to start at the tail.
    I'm in total agreement with the both of you. Men were men racing back then!!!!!!!

No it isn't. You mention that trailer one more time and I'll shut off your water!

Quote Originally Posted by HoosierDirtFan View Post
    #Rid4mOfThisWEASEL
    Yes, for pete's sake can we have someone step up and go fry this dude for the sake of humanity???

Get me a good lawyer and I'll get the dart gun and hit the road!!!! hahahahahahaa