Thread: B Shepp

Default B Shepp

Do you think Brandon is the "guilty one" or best performance motor sports team ?

I could see him not knowing everything that goes on with the car,he may be simply just the driver,if your the owner and the driver,you know what's going on with your car.

B shepp is a smart kid i hope not i hope in their case it was just using the wrong cleaners etc

From what I hear around the pit area, the guy that owns that team doesn't take any chit. I can't see him keeping Randall around if he honestly thought they were cheating. Randall doesn't seem like that kind of guy to cheat either. I don't know much about Gregg or Ricky teams, bshep was the biggest surprise of the bunch to me that got busted.

Quote Originally Posted by zyoung25 View Post
    From what I hear around the pit area, the guy that owns that team doesn't take any chit. I can't see him keeping Randall around if he honestly thought they were cheating. Randall doesn't seem like that kind of guy to cheat either. I don't know much about Gregg or Ricky teams, bshep was the biggest surprise of the bunch to me that got busted.
    I could be mistaken, but Im pretty sure Randall was EPJs crew chief, when he got busted!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Quote Originally Posted by a25rjr View Post
    I could be mistaken, but Im pretty sure Randall was EPJs crew chief, when he got busted!
    Negative ghost rider ........unless Earl got busted more than once.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

I believe earls was Jason Fitzgerald. BBQ might be able to confirm

Quote Originally Posted by a25rjr View Post
    Randall is/was part of the wolfpack racing deal. Anyone remember that tire fiasco?

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Negative ghost rider ........unless Earl got busted more than once.
    I thought that happened when epj had the Life Long Locks sponsorship???
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

prob is not meeting tirebenchmarks doesnt mean something was doen to tire by driverOrCrew

If B Shep or any of them didn't know, he is probably suing the wrong people for his reputation. They didn't do that. That says a lot right there.

Quote Originally Posted by dot-inspector View Post
    Do you think Brandon is the "guilty one" or best performance motor sports team ?

Have known the sheppard family since the old man steve Sr raced and i can honestly say that i dont think that Brandon knew anything about it... That kid doesnt need to cheat to win he can get it done on Raw talent alone let alone having to cheat to win just the same as Owens and Bloomquist can... But those 2 have been caught more than once cheating so those 2 didnt surprise me and Im a huge Owens fan... Blomquist not so much... Gregg And Ricky i dont know much about either of them other than i know they are fast at times and Ricky runs a modified with the usmts now and again..
    If you can't race it or take it to bed! It ain't worth having!

Randall has been around enough of the bigger teams to know exactly what to do. I would be shocked if the driver wasn't aware.

me too but still was surprised to see Brandon on that list...

Gregg has Robbie Allen has his crew chief along with a couple of others that go a long here and there.

Quote Originally Posted by Bubstr View Post
    If B Shep or any of them didn't know, he is probably suing the wrong people for his reputation. They didn't do that. That says a lot right there.
    its all about the little trailer on top of the hill next weekend don't believe check late model live from this past tuesday

I was shocked to hear that Bshepp and Saterlee. Dk that much about Thorton. A little shocked about Jimmy thought he learned his lesson. Scott...well thats a dog of a different color lmao
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!