Default Idea for Dirt on Dirt

I bought the ppv for the Dream last night and eventually had to call it a night for work in the morning. On other sites, like RacinDirt or IMCA.tv you get a weeks time to watch the replay or video on demand from an event. It would be great if DonD did the same thing so I could have watched the races I missed out on.

I tweeted them about that & they said that track rules at Eldora prevent that. I know Eldora sells old races on demand on their website so that may be why they want to stop it. I couldn't make it to the end either.

Quote Originally Posted by Bang D. Cushion View Post
    I wish you could go watch DOD highlights without seeing who won the race. Can't really get to videos without seeing it the next morning.
    I have emailed Rigsby about that a couple times. I can get to videos w/o going to the front page but i can't read the video titles w/o seeing "Miller wins" or "Blomquist wins". Takes the excitement out of some of it for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Bang D. Cushion View Post
    I wish you could go watch DOD highlights without seeing who won the race. Can't really get to videos without seeing it the next morning.
    I get my wife to find it and start the feature for me. That's the only way I can watch without seeing the winner first.

I wish DOD would show the whole race.. taking out the cautions is alright , but they really shorten up the video's to where it's almost a highlights reel... i'd like to see the whole race...

100% improvement for the site if they didn't list the winner before hand. I hate that, but DOD is better than nothing

Quote Originally Posted by highgroove View Post
    I wish DOD would show the whole race.. taking out the cautions is alright , but they really shorten up the video's to where it's almost a highlights reel... i'd like to see the whole race...
    I AGREE 100%
    If no change in front for ??? laps then they cut it short.
    BUT like TS FAN said better than nothing.