Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Bobby Pierce

Quote Originally Posted by Bubstr View Post
    If you really look, there isn't anything not to like about Bobby. He is humble, kind and considerate. He shows good sportsmanship. Congratulates the guys that win. He very seldom has invalid excuses for not winning. He has never been caught cheating. I never heard him rub in a win to the other competitors, like, Hope they enjoyed that A$$ kicking. He still laughs about the over rated driver, when he could have a lot of fun the the haters expense. As far as his family goes, I have never seen a time when the race fan wasn't greeted with a smile and friendly greeting. A lot more than can be said for some others.

Has Bobby run over race cars? Sure, just like every other racer, learning the ropes, except they get forgotten because their not in the spotlight.

Some day, all these haters are going to say, "yes I remember Bobby, one of the best ever." and hope no one remembers all the bad mouthing they did. They may even change their user names, so they can be honest.
    Your last paragraph will hold true on many different subjects in DLM racing........wonder how many are already contemplating name changes .......so they can be honest?
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by pierceFAN View Post
    Great post.....did I mention that Jameson is good? Lol
    Try Jameson's " Middleton".......it's about as good as it gets.

If you can find it, treat yourself to a bottle of teelings Irish whisky.....
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

I'm not really sure what your definition of a "hater" is, but a lot of people have been critical of his rough driving in some instances, that doesn't mean people "hate" him. I think you are creating a bit of false outrage, there is no denying he is dang good. People like him, its you they don't like lol (don't get your panties in a bunch, that was lighthearted)

Quote Originally Posted by Cardirt0 View Post
    There are more then one person in Danville that think less of the Pierces then you think of them..I have Knowed Bob for years.. And I am NOT a big fan or think much of him...All too there own I say you want too LOVE him go right a head.. But dont tell me you live there and ALL the People in Danville LOVE them We all know better...
    Read my post again. I didn't say his dad was all that other than he worked hard. I said Bobby and his sister were the nice ones. You should try working for Bob!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Wonder View Post
    Read my post again. I didn't say his dad was all that other than he worked hard. I said Bobby and his sister were the nice ones. You should try working for Bob!!!
    The Kids are Nice most of the Time. Yes You are right there... And your say try working for Bob is What,, good or bad, what you saying .. I have heard Both.. Good and Bad...I Think Bobby can drive a Car .. He dont need too slam his way too get there .. DO I hate him NO.. Do I love him NO...I was on a Team that Bob drove way back ... I worked My A$$ off cause he slammed his way too the top..And I had too fix most of it....When he left I Had a PARTY...If your a Fan of His great. If you a A$$hole fan of his ..Get a LIFE is all I am saying...