Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Marlar

Default Marlar

He headed to the cotton pickin or the Jackson 100?

Quote Originally Posted by Centeroff View Post
    He headed to the cotton pickin or the Jackson 100?
    Magnolia for the Cotton Pickin

appreciate that

Too bad, he blew them away at Blackstown a few weeks ago. Looked awesome.

Marlar is a wheel man fellas. Those Tennessee boys can drive! Not sure about that blond hair dye but the man can wheel a car!

Lets hope that theres a TN fellas win both those big races
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

I like how you dodged my comment Centeroff. Marlar is only heading to Magnolia because like Billy Moyer he can't hang with Lucas drivers anymore right? If you want to say stupid stuff, at least be willing to back it up.

Actually I didn't see your comment. And yes, he stands a much better chance down in Mississippi than Indiana. Marlar is running better than Moyer but I'm pretty sure he is closer to the Magnolia State than Indiana. Please don't try to put Marlar in the "elite" category my man. I know you have a hard on for my opinion but tread carefully

Marlar and Moyer wants to race fast you are not going to get it at Blackstone

Yes I do have a hard on to call out BS when I see it. You were running Moyer up and down the yard when he wasn't going to B-Town, but it is OK for Marlar to dodge the Lucas guys and go to Magnolia. Stay consistent my friend.

and centeroff has plenty of bs

There's a huge difference between Moyer and Marlar. You guys will fight about anything, lol.

I am consistent prick. I would consider Moyer one of the meat ever to do it. Marlar has one major under his belt. How about you stop putting thoughts in my mind and words in my mouth. Marlar is a regional race therefor he has the right to go where he feels he stands the best chance. Moyer has lost a step, like or or hate it it's a fact. Hasn't won a Lucas event in over 3 years and can find a way to win the 3-7k races when he goes where Lucas isn't. I know your the man that has to sound out the big words but there's the proof so read slow and try to comprehend ya tool!

Quote Originally Posted by old fan View Post
    and centeroff has plenty of bs

And what do you call all the stuff that you spew out of your piehole litey?
    If you can't race it or take it to bed! It ain't worth having!

Nasty, Zachary feels the need to follow me and my post around like a lost puppy and well, old fan.. We all know the deal

Nasty, Zachary feels the need to follow me and my post around like a lost puppy and well, old fan.. We all know the deal

Yeah i see that.. Old fan is just like a hemerroid he irritates the backside way to much!! And he never goes away....
    If you can't race it or take it to bed! It ain't worth having!

Centeroff, I respect your opinion. You can't seem to have a discussion without making an ass of yourself by making slurs towards those who disagree with you. So what is the difference between Moyer and Marlar. You are saying Marlar is better? I mean seriously....what is your agenda?

I am consistent prick. I would consider Moyer one of the meat ever to do it. Marlar has one major under his belt. How about you stop putting thoughts in my mind and words in my mouth. Marlar is a regional race therefor he has the right to go where he feels he stands the best chance. Moyer has lost a step, like or or hate it it's a fact. Hasn't won a Lucas event in over 3 years and can find a way to win the 3-7k races when he goes where Lucas isn't. I know your the man that has to sound out the big words but there's the proof so read slow and try to comprehend ya tool!
    Do you really think Billy Moyer gives a rats a$$ what you think? While he's out there making money your sitting on your fat a$$ wasting your life away on 4m

Marlar is a regional racer. Moyer is on the other hand one of the greatest in history and ranks second on my list all time. He drove past 2-3 Lucas events in the last month alone to race for 5k

So what are we arguing about?