Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: The G.O.A.T

Quote Originally Posted by ptown View Post
    Yup to be the greatest of all time you can't get caught juicing tires. Look it up, it's in the greatest of all time handbook.
    Is there a link to that on DoD for old fan? Because he won't believe it unless it's on there.

Quote Originally Posted by Dirt Draggin View Post
    Nip'n Cue Parkersburg,Wva. It's been a while...
    Wow ... Nip 'n Cue. There's a reference I never figured to see on 4m lol. I lived in Parkersburg in the early 90's and spent more than a few winter nights shooting pool in that place. Won more than I lost. My favorite game was/is 3 Ball. Good times.

Quote Originally Posted by klemmabyna View Post
    certainly one of the best drivers. but greatest of all time carries the burden of making the sport better. that is certainly not part of the bloomquist legacy.
    So when Scott pulls into a track, lets say unsanctioned race, you dont think the other drivers are not thinking that they are going to have to step up their game to beat the best? How does that NOT make the sport better?
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by TerryM View Post
    Wow ... Nip 'n Cue. There's a reference I never figured to see on 4m lol. I lived in Parkersburg in the early 90's and spent more than a few winter nights shooting pool in that place. Won more than I lost. My favorite game was/is 3 Ball. Good times.
    Hey TerryM nice to read an intelligent post on here! Definitely a great environment for a few yrs anyway. It started getting kinda slimy and it's now closed-if you haven't heard.....

I'm close to Beckley and there are plenty of sharks down here. Bud Hypes who played Minnesota fats and actually hustled the hustler, also world champion Larry Price and a fella by the name of Anthony Miller who could have been one of the best players ever hadn't it been for the booze and drugs. Who was the king of Parkersburg??

Quote Originally Posted by Centeroff View Post
    I'm close to Beckley and there are plenty of sharks down here. Bud Hypes who played Minnesota fats and actually hustled the hustler, also world champion Larry Price and a fella by the name of Anthony Miller who could have been one of the best players ever hadn't it been for the booze and drugs. Who was the king of Parkersburg??
    Don't think there was ever a real king,maybe a kid named Chris Mitchell.He won the World out in Vegas once or twice.He had a few problems along the way but when his head was there you couldn't stop him.I had him test a couple breakers for me and he was telling me he had the break speed record out there for a while.He was wicked in that dept.too.I think there is just a lot of strong players mostly here but I would like to hear other opinions.I had to quit playing when I had my shoulder replaced in 2007-too much pansy ass table tennis-don't ya think dirtdobber?

Quote Originally Posted by Dirt Draggin View Post
    Don't think there was ever a real king,maybe a kid named Chris Mitchell.He won the World out in Vegas once or twice.He had a few problems along the way but when his head was there you couldn't stop him.I had him test a couple breakers for me and he was telling me he had the break speed record out there for a while.He was wicked in that dept.too.I think there is just a lot of strong players mostly here but I would like to hear other opinions.I had to quit playing when I had my shoulder replaced in 2007-too much pansy ass table tennis-don't ya think dirtdobber?
    Whatever you say forrest. I was thinking more on the lines of too many nights with the jerkins lotion lmfao.
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Dam dont you WV boys have anything better to do than playing with balls? J/K lmao

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    Whatever you say forrest. I was thinking more on the lines of too many nights with the jerkins lotion lmfao.
    Sounds like you have plenty lotion as you bring it up in alot of your post. Do you greese your palm?
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!

Dobber we love our balls out her in the mountains lol

Quote Originally Posted by MI Dirt Fan View Post
    Is there a link to that on DoD for old fan? Because he won't believe it unless it's on there.
    You can believe what you want and make sure to vote for billary

Bloomer is the best ever IMO.... Bonds was well on his way but decided to cheat and whether he was caught or not, Scott has been caught and he does have an asterisk as far as I'm concerned but he's still the best if you can overlook the cheating

Quote Originally Posted by SLIDING SIDEWAYS View Post
    Sounds like you have plenty lotion as you bring it up in alot of your post. Do you greese your palm?
    Dont have to. Gota sweet young lil lady that takes care of me. Read in US Today youve bought most of the jerkin stock

Dont have to. Gota sweet young lil lady that takes care of me. Read in US Today youve bought most of the jerkin stock
    You mean your young tranny or mail order bride?

I dnt use it. Dnt need too!
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!

Quote Originally Posted by SLIDING SIDEWAYS View Post
    You mean your young tranny or mail order bride?I dnt use it. Dnt need too!
    What do you use lubricated inserts? Your mail ordered bride is s tranny? Didnt know that was allowed in your state. To each his own...lol

What do you use lubricated inserts? Your mail ordered bride is s tranny? Didnt know that was allowed in your state. To each his own...lol
    He does live in North Carolina

D@mn dirtrobber i thought you were better than that man? You said you gota sweet young lil lady that takes care of you? Is that what your calling Litey now days is sweet young lady? lmmfao...... You have to admit you left yourself wide open for that one buddy....
    If you can't race it or take it to bed! It ain't worth having!

Quote Originally Posted by Nasty55 View Post
    D@mn dirtrobber i thought you were better than that man? You said you gota sweet young lil lady that takes care of you? Is that what your calling Litey now days is sweet young lady? lmmfao...... You have to admit you left yourself wide open for that one buddy....
    Calverton doesn't even deserve that.

Quote Originally Posted by MI Dirt Fan View Post
    Calverton doesn't even deserve that.

Lol MI Dirt Fan i know theres gonna be some pay back coming but its ok man... dirtrobber is an alright dude so his payback will be alright lol...
    If you can't race it or take it to bed! It ain't worth having!

Quote Originally Posted by Nasty55 View Post
    Lol now Nasty you know Litey aint sweet or young..lmao. Im not into sidewalks lmao.