Default Who has won the most $$$?

Just wondering who has won more money in their respective careers..... Bloomquist/Moyer or Kinser/Swindell? they've all had long succesful careers in the same era.....

If I were a betting man, i'd say Kinser has won the most between the four of them with all of his Knoxville wins and WoO Championships point money. If I were to guess between the two pairs, I'd probably bet on Moyer/Bloomquist.
    I wonder how many miles of windshield time there is between ALL four of them....

Quote Originally Posted by bonehead View Post
    Just wondering who has won more money in their respective careers..... Bloomquist/Moyer or Kinser/Swindell? they've all had long succesful careers in the same era.....
    My guess is that Kinser and Swindell have won a good bit more money. They both have won a ton and both also race 2x more races per year. Just a guess.

The sprint guys for sure

No contest.... by far Kinser/Swindell. Kinser knocked down more wins and championships than anybody in dirt racing. Swindellwon a lot to add to the total of those two. Top sprint car winners each year are much more $$$$ than top late model winners.

Kinser, Swindell, and probably Schatz,, have definitely won more career money than Bloomquist or Moyer. Sprints run so many more races and their point funds are a ton better than late model point funds.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

Donnie Moran would have been the tops back in his day. Driver that won the most money by spending the least ; no argument = Chub Frank.

and it shows with frank the last couple of years

Quote Originally Posted by old fan View Post
    and it shows with frank the last couple of years
    I know ! What was it? something like 2nd place in the last race he ran in Erie ?

Bloomquist has far out earned Moyer. Would bet late model's all time high money man including Moran.

Quote Originally Posted by raceready View Post
    i know ! What was it? Something like 2nd place in the last race he ran in erie ?
    second place for him is a championship