Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by CIRF View Post
    Bloomy is top dog in a dirt late model. Period. End of story.

Take him out of the comfort zone of his late model and he's not even average.
    Not true......In the late 90's he was being courted for a Busch ride. He ran 3 Hooters Cup races and finished top 3 in all of them.

He told a group of us at a Havatampa race, they didn't offer him enough money to continue on!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Quote Originally Posted by a25rjr View Post
    Not true......In the late 90's he was being courted for a Busch ride. He ran 3 Hooters Cup races and finished top 3 in all of them.

He told a group of us at a Havatampa race, they didn't offer him enough money to continue on!
    scott likes bush hes no rope sucker

Nor did he do to bad in a Mod. If he raced them more often. Who knows?

Quote Originally Posted by jetwind View Post
    scott likes bush hes no rope sucker
    and Crown and Ol Smoky.....so I was told! lol
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

If I was to see Bloomer on the street today, I would expect to see a couple of those on this thread posting attached to his butt like leeches!

Quote Originally Posted by a25rjr View Post

True.....Check his record in ARCA, at the Chili Bowl and NASCAR trucks.

In 3 ARCA starts (1 was on dirt) his average finish was 30th with a career high finish of 26th.

At The Chili Bowl I don't believe he even advance one level in the alphabet soup races.

We all know how he embarrassed himself and the dirt late model community in the Eldora truck race. 20 something 2 laps down. It was the sway bar fault.

Courted? LOL!! Courted by whom, prey tell. That courtship obviously went badly. Ahhhh, the old "they wouldn't pay me enough" excuse. LOL!!

Hooters Cup? 3 starts? Top 3? Now that's setting the world afire! How'd that Hooters Cup deal pan out for him?

Face it, bloomy has had no major or sustained success outside of dirt late model racing. Much more often than not his performances outside of a dirt late model or a mortified have been less than mediocre.

Undeniably one of the best ever in a generic dirt late model, beyond that, not so much.
    Last edited by CIRF; 09-29-2016 at 02:42 PM.

Why would he have to step out of his "comfort" zone in other forms of racing when it pays pretty well right now.

He has no clue what he is talking about. That's not a fact he would know, he simply googled some BS and posted it. Fact is Scott had his chance at a top team after a developmental test he did in the early 90s. You may have heard of a couple drivers that was there that day but if not you can google them.. Ones name was Tony Stewart and the other Jeff Gordon. Fact is Scott turned a faster lap and better 20 lap average than both. Scott had the job bit turned it down for an unknown reason? Believe it or not the only driver to turn a faster lap than Scott that day was one of the Burton brothers. You probably can't google that bit it is facts

Making faster laps and winning are not even close

Hot laps don't payY

You dumb f!ck Litey. He said development test. Didn't say anything racing. You stupid f!ck. Pay f!cking attention and read before you run your d@mn f!cking mouth

And the days that I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations, well, I have really good days - Ray Wylie Hubbard

He HAS stepped out of his comfort zone and it didn't go well. So he's very smart to have stayed racing in cars where he can make a living and win. Gotta' hand him that.

I don't know bloomy personally but don't try and say he wouldn't have loved to have won The Chili Bowl or the Eldora truck race or those ARCA races. If he wins The Chili Bowl and/or the Eldora truck race it would be a more defining moment in his career than winning any dirt late model race he's ever won.

Kyle Larson has won at every level of racing he's ever competed in including the top division of NASCAR and still wanted desperately to win the Eldora truck race and he probably wants a Chili Bowl title so bad he can taste it. Bloomy is no different. The difference is bloomy isn't good enough outside of a late model to get the job done, never has been. Now he's in the latter years of his career and I'm sure he envisions the day not too far off when even the late model edge he's enjoyed for decades will be slippin' away.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by old fan View Post
    Hot laps don't payY

Prep is the reason hes the champ . They do mater , A real racer knows it
    and that's a fact. and yes it matters.

Prep yes hot laps no
    Last edited by old fan; 09-29-2016 at 05:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by old fan View Post
    Prep yes got laps no
    What are got laps you dumb f!ck?

Quote Originally Posted by nuff said View Post
    Bloomquist might not be despised nearly as much if some of his obsessed fans would just shut up.Same thing for Davenport and Pierce.When one of them win a race just congradulate them and move on to the next race.

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner!!
    If you can't race it or take it to bed! It ain't worth having!

Ever hear of autocorrect dumb cluck

You have no room to call anyone a dumb cluck. Your about as dumb as they f!cking come.

Why don't you go hide behind another new user name for awhile and keep us guessing if it's you or not. That's about all your good for.