Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by TS FAN View Post
    DEM party is based on corruption. It is right before everyone's eyes.
    Unfortunately, TSF, they have succumbed to the "roaring lion" and have became delusional by him!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Quote Originally Posted by mud duck View Post
    So, a woman's body is not her own (liberal BS)?? and your first sentence is even more absurd!! Shame on you!! and you a total disgrace for those words. And you think this is the way the world should think?? Man, I thought Old Fan and CW was out there, but they are reasonable compared to you!! Jr. you are on sick man to think that! I didn't think anybody could rile me up enough on here to quit posting and I loved the back and forth (except with you) and now look what you said even more radical!! You can have the board all to yourself preacher man. My opinion, 4m should ban your stupid @ss for that!! Not, liking Hillary and having a low opinion of women is your right I guess. But, what you just wrote is sickening!! I sure hope you don't have children and especially a daughter after a comment like that!!! And you wonder why, a true Republican will never win the white house any time soon?? I don't want any part of a board that allows things what you just stated. And don't throw the religious freedom BS out there!! What you said was flat out wrong towards women!!
    Sounds like we should call you Miss Mud Duck.

Quote Originally Posted by gator 49 View Post
    Sounds like we should call you Miss Mud Duck.
    Makes you wonder where he/she "evolved" from, doesn't it? lol
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

So, a woman's body is not her own (liberal BS)??
    I'll jump in here.
    No, the baby's body is NOT the mother's body. It is a completely separate living person joined to the mother for nourishment. A person the left "chooses" NOT to give the right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.

Then you'll throw out the old argument that "the baby couldn't survive if not for the mother." Am I right mud duck? Well, for several months/years after birth that would also be the case.... would it not?
    So, since it is the case, a mother should be able to kill her month old baby at will as well???

I'm curious where you stand on partial birth abortion mud duck. As long as the baby is not completely "born", is it still the mother's "right to choose". Is it still the "mother's body" when the baby is half out??? Where is that line in your mind???

Quote Originally Posted by skids View Post
    I'll jump in here.
    No, the baby's body is NOT the mother's body. It is a completely separate living person joined to the mother for nourishment. A person the left "chooses" NOT to give the right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness.

Then you'll throw out the old argument that "the baby couldn't survive if not for the mother." Am I right mud duck? Well, for several months/years after birth that would also be the case.... would it not?
    So, since it is the case, a mother should be able to kill her month old baby at will as well???

I'm curious where you stand on partial birth abortion mud duck. As long as the baby is not completely "born", is it still the mother's "right to choose". Is it still the "mother's body" when the baby is half out??? Where is that line in your mind???
    Yep.....doesn't the Bible say that children are a gift from God? Does a normal person do that to other gifts?

Abortionists are nothing but cowards! My idea would be to make the mothers give birth, then hand them a 9mm and tell them to pull the trigger if they could! I bet it would stop this senseless tragedy!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

I'll jump in here.

Still waiting to hear your response mud duck..........

Still waiting to hear your response mud duck..........
    I think I have pretty much proven some of you have no respect for women! And use them as objects. And try and use the bible to justify your views! Its sort of sad and pathetic!! Now, I got to get back to watching the news, more creepy stuff coming out about Trump!! Need lots of popcorn and beer the next four weeks!! Hey, just a thought!! It's one thing to be irate over his greed, power and money have taken over our politics!! I think we all can agree there!!! And it would be great to change things!!! But, this blow hard, idiot, hate filled, ego driven Trump is not the answer!! He makes us look terrible!! Is this really the kind of guy you want leading our country?? If so, then you don't truly care about things. And I won't even bring up the things that he has said about some who have defended it!! Hillary thanks you!!
    Last edited by mud duck; 10-10-2016 at 05:44 PM.

I think I have pretty much proven some of you have no respect for women! And use them as objects. And try and use the bible to justify your views! Its sort of sad and pathetic!! Now, I got to get back to watching the news, more creepy stuff coming out about Trump!! Need lots of popcorn and beer the next four weeks!! Hey, just a thought!! It's one thing to be irate over his greed, power and money have taken over our politics!! I think we all can agree there!!! And it would be great to change things!!! But, this blow hard, idiot, hate filled, ego driven Trump is not the answer!! He makes us look terrible!! Is this really the kind of guy you want leading our country?? If so, then you don't truly care about things. And I won't even bring up the things that he has said about some who have defended it!! Hillary thanks you!!
    The only thing you have proven....is that you are that blow hard idiot!

You want to bring up the Bible....a book you know very little about! You might want to go to a 3rd grade Sunday School class this Sunday so you will be on their level!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Quote Originally Posted by a25rjr View Post
    The only thing you have proven....is that you are that blow hard idiot!

You want to bring up the Bible....a book you know very little about! You might want to go to a 3rd grade Sunday School class this Sunday so you will be on their level!
    Do you have any respect for women? or do you see them as lessor than you Jr! Tell the truth!! Well you already have! If your not a woman then why do you care about abortion? If you live a good life and truly believe you shouldn't have any trouble now should you? So, why do you concern yourself with things you can not control? Isn't it each persons choice in what they believe or don't? Tell me, who is really taking freedoms away? Sounds like your guilty! If our goal is to make it to heaven, why worry what others do?? Now, give me a verse and spin it to your beliefs!! Just like you did before, when I tried pointing out judgement!! Idiot!!

Do you have any respect for women? or do you see them as lessor than you Jr! Tell the truth!! Well you already have! If your not a woman then why do you care about abortion? If you live a good life and truly believe you shouldn't have any trouble now should you? So, why do you concern yourself with things you can not control? Isn't it each persons choice in what they believe or don't? Tell me, who is really taking freedoms away? Sounds like your guilty! If our goal is to make it to heaven, why worry what others do?? Now, give me a verse and spin it to your beliefs!! Just like you did before, when I tried pointing out judgement!! Idiot!!
    I/God/the Bible declare taking ones life away maliciously, is MURDER! If you don't believe that, you are not a CHRISTIAN!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

I/God/the Bible declare taking ones life away maliciously, is MURDER! If you don't believe that, you are not a CHRISTIAN!
    Preach it to me Jr!!

Well, that was one of the stupidest comments I believe I have ever read, "why would a man care about abortion".
    I guess you don't care about someone killing a baby because they don't feel like caring for it?

Hey mud duck do you have any respect for life

Quote Originally Posted by old fan View Post
    Hey mud duck do you have any respect for life
    Yes, but in cases of abortion it's the woman's right to make that decision. Especially, in cases of assault! Not mine or yours OF. As a man, who am I to tell a woman what to do with her body? You might feel differently. But, I think it's her decision.

Quote Originally Posted by mudslinger47 View Post
    Well, that was one of the stupidest comments I believe I have ever read, "why would a man care about abortion".
    I guess you don't care about someone killing a baby because they don't feel like caring for it?
    Very poor wording on my part. I do apologize for that stupid set of words! It' s still should be a woman's decision, not mine.

Very poor wording on my part. I do apologize for that stupid set of words! It' s still should be a woman's decision, not mine.
    So tell me, what did the baby do to deserve to be killed? And that is what your doing, your taking a human life... Curious, are you married? If your wife get pregnant and decides she doesn't want to deal with your baby, you have no say so?

Quote Originally Posted by mudslinger47 View Post
    So tell me, what did the baby do to deserve to be killed? And that is what your doing, your taking a human life... Curious, are you married? If your wife get pregnant and decides she doesn't want to deal with your baby, you have no say so?
    Yes, happily married and no we do not have kids. We decided not to have any. In your example, I have to say the father should have some influence and I hope he can influence her to have it. Although, ultimately it's her decision. When I have talked about this issue, I sort of stick with the assault thing which another member disapproved of my opinion to fit his beliefs. In those cases, there is no doubt, it's her decision and she should never be forced to have the baby (if she doesn't want to have the child) after what she has gone through. My point I sort of try and get across on the religion issue. If a political candidate told me he could cut taxes, spend my money wisely (preferably on our infrastructure), sure up Social Security, increase jobs, create a safe world, build our military even stronger? BUT would appoint justices to overturn Roe vs Wade and they would actually somehow do at least a few of the things. I would vote for him/her in a heart beat (even though, I don't agree on the issue) because it's for the better of the country! Now, some wouldn't do that if the last part was (maintained) and not overturned. They strictly go to the polls for one reason. There's never going to be a perfect candidate and nobody ever gets all they want. But, sometimes you have to give some.
    Last edited by mud duck; 10-11-2016 at 03:34 AM.

A true Christian conservative would never vote Trump! So, jr.... I can assume you will vote Hillary? or all that morals and "family values" that the Republican party and you has preached is now BS? Surely, God wouldn't want you to vote for someone as vile as Donnie? Hey, wait til the rest of the stuff comes trickling out about the Donald's "locker room" banter! And if they can nail down his ties to big Russian money!! There's a reason for the Putin love!! He can't even admit they were involved in the hacking!! and that's after being briefed about it. Hillary says thanks Jr!! HA Election night should be really good on here!!
    Last edited by mud duck; 10-11-2016 at 05:16 AM.

So what you are saying a true christian will not vote because they certainly couldn't vote for the bitch from the east