Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    To dum d!k and butthurts nobody called for the Offened League so go take you some Midol change your kotex and go sit back down on the porch and leave us men to man business. No one pulled yalls chain.
    Don't forget they are Hilary supporters....like the stuffed shirt she is, they don't know how to have a little fun!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Quote Originally Posted by a25rjr View Post
    Don't forget they are Hilary supporters....like the stuffed shirt she is, they don't know how to have a little fun!
    I know man but its that time of the month and the Offended League has to put their two cents in....and they called me a chit stirrer .....lmao..... wtfever
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Maybe he gonna stop by Gaffney sunday for the blue grey.

Quote Originally Posted by maddenfan View Post
    Maybe he gonna stop by Gaffney sunday for the blue grey.
    Yeah I was wondering how many drivers from TST and Whynot will show up for Cherokee
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Yeah I was wondering how many drivers from TST and Whynot will show up for Cherokee
    Idk why jd put stapelton as car he was driving unless it changed on his way yo dega track isnt the 14 stewarts car or no.

Not many will be at cherokee from whynot in my opinion as they never are.lot of them dnt like the track and only go cuz of touring series.
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!

Quote Originally Posted by a25rjr View Post
    You are just another know it all that has f-cked up this board!! Take your political stuff over to your tailgate section and preach your gospel to us Jr. By the way, Hillary is spelled with two l's! Get used to it bright boy!!

No it's Killary

And to think I only thought jealous wives with dyke haircuts voted for Hillary

Quote Originally Posted by mud duck View Post
    You are just another know it all that has f-cked up this board!! Take your political stuff over to your tailgate section and preach your gospel to us Jr. By the way, Hillary is spelled with two l's! Get used to it bright boy!!
    lololol.....

So not only are we doing the personal attacks, now we are bringing in ignorant political BS. As if either one is a vase of fukin roses. Tailgate section, let er rip. That's what it's for, so you folks obsessed with politics can talk to yourselves.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Quote Originally Posted by centeroff View Post
    and to think i only thought jealous wives with dyke haircuts voted for hillary
    so that's what mud duck looks like wow

Quote Originally Posted by SLIDING SIDEWAYS View Post
    Idk why jd put stapelton as car he was driving unless it changed on his way yo dega track isnt the 14 stewarts car or no.Not many will be at cherokee from whynot in my opinion as they never are.lot of them dnt like the track and only go cuz of touring series.
    Maybe JDs running a club29 next year...hmmmm??? Maybe this is a 'test the waters' type deal?

Quote Originally Posted by mud duck View Post
    No one "forced" you to respond, did they.....keyboard warrior!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Quote Originally Posted by calverton View Post
    so that's what mud duck looks like wow
    lolololmfao

Maybe JDs running a club29 next year...hmmmm??? Maybe this is a 'test the waters' type deal?
    No not at all. I promice you it wont b a club 29,rocket,or longhorn. He getn his team together now. Might be all done idk. Working on more sponser deals now. Dont be suprised if letters tsr were involved.
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!

Quote Originally Posted by SLIDING SIDEWAYS View Post
    No not at all. I promice you it wont b a club 29,rocket,or longhorn. He getn his team together now. Might be all done idk. Working on more sponser deals now. Dont be suprised if letters tsr were involved.
    Come on now Twisted Sister Racing is joining up with JD? O h€ll yeah ..thatll be cool...lol

To dum d!k and butthurts nobody called for the Offened League so go take you some Midol change your kotex and go sit back down on the porch and leave us men to man business. No one pulled yalls chain.
    I have noticed, you have been overly concerned about gender assignment lately. If your having a confidence problem with your manhood, I would suggest professional help. If you think, doing what you do on this forum constitutes being a man, you really need that professional help. And your right, you didn't pull our chain. We pulled yours. Feels warm and fuzzy, don't it?

Replacing Moyer....

Quote Originally Posted by Necrosis View Post
    Replacing Moyer....
    So, a Longhorn. Lol
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 2

Quote Originally Posted by Necrosis View Post
    Replacing Moyer....
    So JDs driving the Victory Circle house car?