Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

after reading the drivel of certain 4m members concerning how great the lucas oil champion is and how inferior the WoO series is, maybe some lucas racers ought to consider WoO!!!

sorry. that was uncalled for.
    And the days that I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations, well, I have really good days - Ray Wylie Hubbard

Quote Originally Posted by klemmabyna View Post
    after reading the drivel of certain 4m members concerning how great the lucas oil champion is and how inferior the WoO series is, maybe some lucas racers ought to consider WoO!!!

sorry. that was uncalled for.
    That's okay. Burn calverton's ear off!!! hahahhahaahahahaa

If WoO would have a tv deal like Lucas they would have more caliper drivers. Sponsors like having their name pop up on tv for free. And not a show on the internet, on real tv.
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    If WoO would have a tv deal like Lucas they would have more caliper drivers. Sponsors like having their name pop up on tv for free. And not a show on the internet, on real tv.
    The WoO is on TV today. Multiple times. And it's caliber, not caliper.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

Quote Originally Posted by Josh Bayko View Post
    The WoO is on TV today. Multiple times. And it's caliber, not caliper.
    Sorry caliber..lol but is WoO on tv as much as Lucas?
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jlacey View Post
    Theres definitely some favoritism towards 1 driver as alot of us witnessed tonight. A move that got another driver dqd for doing the same thing came with no penalty this time.
    If you are talking about the Sprint driver bringing out an intentional caution and being DQed from the heat and Richards not being DQed:

The race was already under caution, not green like the Sprint race was. Also, there were several Late Models over the weekend that brought out cautions intentionally and then drove away into the pit area, etc. or to catch the field. The WoO Sprints and WoO Late Models do not have the same staff making the decisions. I didn't see any Late Models DQed for bringing out a caution intentionally.

Not generally, but that's mostly because the company doesn't own a TV station and camera crews like Lucas.

Quote Originally Posted by jlacey View Post
    No prob just didnt wanna seem like i was picking on this driver anymore than i already have, ive seen some of my favorite drivers do the same thing and it bugs me then too. Richards had a flat, drew the caution. Which is fine considering he had nowhere to go. Problem was he didnt make it back out in the time allowed so they gave the 1 to go sign. Now he comes out and immediately stops on the track to bring the yellow back out, soon as the yellow comes hes back on the gas. Alot of fans were confused since another driver was dqd earlier in the night for the same thing, some of the words i heard a few of them use were favoritism and crooked
    They all do that sh!t. You see what you wanna see, JD, Bloomer, you name it, they do that dumb stuff too. Not just Josh. But that's the status quo for 4m.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Its gonna shake out to where there is 10 or so quality teams follow both series the whole way because of the show up money and point fund money is based off the top ten. There may a less competitive well funded car or two try to run the whole deal if there is an uncontested rookie of the year title available. But even in the regional series, there is usually as many follow the whole deal as there is decent pay in the point fund. It kind of just works itself out about the first 1/3 of the way in.

Per the usual I'd guess the best idea we'll get is after speedweeks like any other year......

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by chupp n bloomer fan View Post
    They all do that sh!t. You see what you wanna see, JD, Bloomer, you name it, they do that dumb stuff too. Not just Josh. But that's the status quo for 4m.
    I think Jlacey has a man crush for Josh and tries to over come it with hate.O'Neal did it at Eldora under green to change tires and nothing was done. All mighty Bloomquist caused a caution under green at Portsmouth and drove away....didn't have a flat or anything. Josh had a LR tire going down and didn't get the two laps to change it because it wasn't completely flat. So I don't blame him. While we are condemning and b1tching I don't understand why Lanigan and Casebolt wasn't disqualified.... WOO rules state if you hit someone on the caution or after the race you are disqualified. That was pretty obvious after the race between those two.
    Last edited by onlyfacts; 10-31-2016 at 04:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Josh Bayko View Post
    Not generally, but that's mostly because the company doesn't own a TV station and camera crews like Lucas.
    I believe they should. It would help get more sponsors for the teams and for WoO.

duh they don't own a tv network either if lucas really wanted to promote DLM they would have them on also HE11 i can't even get mavtv and neither can anybody that has DISH so tell me how great it is

I believe they should. It would help get more sponsors for the teams and for WoO.
    The parent company of Craftsman Tools has the resources, and if they are paying attention to what their competition is doing, it's a " no brainier". Good call dd45!

Quote Originally Posted by calverton View Post
    duh they don't own a tv network either if lucas really wanted to promote DLM they would have them on also HE11 i can't even get mavtv and neither can anybody that has DISH so tell me how great it is
    Yea DISH sux

Lucas and WoO. It only makes common sense that when one series becomes more loaded with talent than the other that some drivers will shift to the weaker one at the time. You can't have all of the best running together and getting a smaller piece of the purses for the entire season. Both pay about the same, but the WoO schedule does have more traveling miles for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by calverton View Post
    If you want racing get the internet sites. Do some of you people think that racing is the only thing there is??? Good grief!!!

If there was money and demand for these dirt races don't you think they would be going after it? Well, sorry but it's a fringe few that watch these races.

DISH is not bad when compared to all of the others. They all are lacking.

You're overthinking this. The only national level sponsors in dirt racing are teams with NASCAR ownership, save for Richards/Sheppard.

Heard the other day Steve Francis has took the big valvoline sponsorship from Richards and shepherd and will field his own cars and run Lucas next year. And there is a newer s and s hauler out on 60 by his shop and it's not tims his is a 5150

Quote Originally Posted by almost broke View Post
    Heard the other day Steve Francis has took the big valvoline sponsorship from Richards and shepherd and will field his own cars and run Lucas next year. And there is a newer s and s hauler out on 60 by his shop and it's not tims his is a 5150
    What kind of odds do you have on this happening? Are you an out of work comedian?