Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by pierceFAN View Post
    pretty sure josh just wanted to step away from daddys ride for awhile....test the waters...bet he runs the lucas tour
    Thank you Mr Obvious.

So with this ride gone where will Johnny Huck end up?

Quote Originally Posted by Mams View Post
    So with this ride gone where will Johnny Huck end up?
    He will race for johnny huck
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!

Quote Originally Posted by mud duck View Post
    pf you are correct. It happened pretty fast.
    just like last tuesday came pretty fast ................................ How bout it mud ?

Quote Originally Posted by SLIDING SIDEWAYS View Post
    He will race for johnny huck
    So where does that leave his head wrench, Serge!

Whats the scoop bbqboy? lol
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Johnny Huck and B gray was blazing fast at Eldora in September oh wait that was their dreams

If you read the article on DOD and Brandons statements, it's clearly obvious things went bad between Mark and Josh. I think most are overlooking this part of the story. Josh is responsible for elevating the Rocket business with his winning and helping others with the cars. Now, all of a sudden he up and leaves the house ride and the family business?

Quote Originally Posted by mud duck View Post
    If you read the article on DOD and Brandons statements, it's clearly obvious things went bad between Mark and Josh. I think most are overlooking this part of the story. Josh is responsible for elevating the Rocket business with his winning and helping others with the cars. Now, all of a sudden he up and leaves the house ride and the family business?
    So now we are going to speculate on this like we did the hand injury? The crap people were saying about why he wasn't racing before was getting ridiculous.

He said it was his fault, I left. Wether it was because of his wife, his Dad and him, or him wanting to be his own person, who knows.

Speaking personally, it's the years he just went through that are the hardest to try to get through with your Dad. Understanding why they are hard on you, why they do things as they do, why they can't just chill out for a little bit. Once in awhile just say fuk it and do nothing.

He's now reaching the age where I really began to see why my Dad was as he was. Focused, driven, wanting perfection, anything less was somewhat disappointing. But I understood it. And then the grandkids man, that makes grown a$$ scruffy old guys melt. And ya better enjoy them days, because in a blink of an eye it can all disappear.

I like Josh, and I wish him the best. And hopefully his Dad and him aren't as you think they are. Cause you only get one Dad.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Pretty much sums it up...
    Member of the Luxemburg Speedway Hall of Fame
    Class of 2019

Quote Originally Posted by chupp n bloomer fan View Post
    So now we are going to speculate on this like we did the hand injury? The crap people were saying about why he wasn't racing before was getting ridiculous.

He said it was his fault, I left. Wether it was because of his wife, his Dad and him, or him wanting to be his own person, who knows.

Speaking personally, it's the years he just went through that are the hardest to try to get through with your Dad. Understanding why they are hard on you, why they do things as they do, why they can't just chill out for a little bit. Once in awhile just say fuk it and do nothing.

He's now reaching the age where I really began to see why my Dad was as he was. Focused, driven, wanting perfection, anything less was somewhat disappointing. But I understood it. And then the grandkids man, that makes grown a$$ scruffy old guys melt. And ya better enjoy them days, because in a blink of an eye it can all disappear.

I like Josh, and I wish him the best. And hopefully his Dad and him aren't as you think they are. Cause you only get one Dad.
    Mud packer knows as much about this as he pretended to know about the election! Just needs to get attention !!!!

Any one on here tried to work beside their old man? Nearly impossible for me! When someone else screws up its always the sons fault because the old man expects so much from his blood. I can see where mark would be a hard fella to work for. Won't slow Josh down a bit! Bank on that

Josh is an excellent PR guy for Rocket. I suspect he races the Lucas Oil Series because of the TV exposure. Shepp is a talent but doesn't look great on camera in interviews . Josh on the other hand has the talent in both departments. Plus he's consistent enough to be a real threat winning the Lucas Series where Shepp is only a top ten threat in that series!
    If you don't know it, why make a fool of yourself by saying it!

Quote Originally Posted by chupp n bloomer fan View Post

Dam fine post c and b.......probably about as accurate and heartfelt as its going to get.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by Centeroff View Post
    Any one on here tried to work beside their old man? Nearly impossible for me! When someone else screws up its always the sons fault because the old man expects so much from his blood. I can see where mark would be a hard fella to work for. Won't slow Josh down a bit! Bank on that
    Yeah I worked with my Dad and at times it was difficult... but I have missed him everyday for over 20 years. I would give anything to have the time back because now I know how much I didn't know that caused the difficult days working with him. We find out when it is too late that we weren't as smart as we thought we were and dad wasn't as stupid as we thought he was. But we don't know what went on here... Just speculation. It seems like Mark provided Josh with great opportunity to be one of the best in the sport. Josh was born into a racing family. If he had been born into a non racing family he probably wouldn't be where he is today in this sport. So maybe it is more Josh being difficult. I am friends with one of Josh's old buddies and he says Josh has changed a lot over the past couple years and he isn't the same guy he use to be. Happy Thanksgiving to everyone and god bless you.
    Last edited by onlyfacts; 11-24-2016 at 08:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by centeroff View Post
    any one on here tried to work beside their old man? Nearly impossible for me! When someone else screws up its always the sons fault because the old man expects so much from his blood. I can see where mark would be a hard fella to work for. Won't slow josh down a bit! Bank on that
    even if you don't work right next them they can be hard on you my dad has been retired for over 20 years and doesn't know things have changed but the same but everything will be alright