Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by mudslinger47 View Post
    When you talk about liberal idiots, your talking about 99-9% of the native Americans... a assume you know that....
    Better check into that....... The situation in reservations is complicated because those tribes have some degree of legal autonomy based on their status as “independent nations.” They are also “Americans” in terms of rights. That said, most of those who seriously identify as Native American/Indian are socially liberal. They want equality of rights under the law, social services for those who are in poverty (which is much of the Native American population on reservations), and redress for being marginalized and socioeconomically disadvantaged due to social marginalization and discrimination and U.S. government-dishonored treaties with them.Within(not a nice word)the reservation’s independent tribe/nation legal system, there is some degree of conservatism but that depends significantly on the Native American tribe or nation. This strongly influences opinions about economic conservatism. The majority of Native Americans cannot afford to support a society in which they continue to have inequitable socioeconomic opportunities. In fact, many tribes need more of a differential investment in their own acquisition of socioeconomic opportunities that even black communities need.They want what is to be treated like other Americans. To me their pushed to be liberals so they can get fair rights. An illegal immigrant has more rights than they do. IMO
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Illegals should get no rights period

Quote Originally Posted by t.nie View Post
    Seeing the boastful hate and malice being spewed on these boards, it's nice to see the true colors flying in all it's racist, malignant glory for the whole world to see.

I think Obama really set you guys off, but while he was in office you kept your garbage and hate in check because you didn't know which way the country was headed and didn't want to say things the way you would naturally say them, didn't want to show people who you really are. If in fact the nation was moving in a better direction than the prejudice and racism of the past, you didn't want to be the target, out of touch and out of power.

Now that the White Supremacist enabler is in office, you all feel like it's "your" country again and all the nasty people who tried to move America in a direction of inclusion, not bigotry and hate, are gone.

I got a newsflash for you... People didn't vote Trump because they believe in White Supremacy, no matter how much leverage you think it gives that point of view. They voted Trump because years of Republican policies have left them broke and struggling and the Democrats have been thwarted again and again trying to right that ship.

But make no mistake, America is better than this, and America will be better than this in the years to come. This is just 3 steps forward (Obama) and 2 steps back (Trump) as the nation inevitably moves toward a more equal and perfect union where ALL are represented.

Eventually, in my lifetime, we will see a revolt once and for all against this ideology, simply based on demographics. My parents and all their friends voted Trump, guess what? They might not even be alive next election. So the Republican base is dying, dying fast.

Don't boast too much in victory. Your days are numbered and if you are under 60, you will live to see all that you are gloating over now get turned on its ear and thrown out for good. You cannot stop Progressive thinking. Historically the old guard with its old, outdated ideas always loses to future thinking. Unless Republicans manage to legislate themselves into power, they certainly are NOT winning the popular vote in this nation.

But good luck to you in your futures.
    Good luck with thinking like this. Your in for a long 8 plus years of eating crow.

Tnie is liberal thru and thru big question why did the dems lose so many seats tnie and GOV. slots

you a spy are something its not coming up

"Washington should seek to make the best of a bad situation and encourage negotiations on an agreement which ends the killing and limits the activities of Islamic radicals."

End the killing of rapist, murdering, mustard gas using Islamic radicals? No sir, go get them Donald. http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/13253840

When many in dc are islamic what would you expect

Better check into that....... The situation in reservations is complicated because those tribes have some degree of legal autonomy based on their status as “independent nations.” They are also “Americans” in terms of rights. That said, most of those who seriously identify as Native American/Indian are socially liberal. They want equality of rights under the law, social services for those who are in poverty (which is much of the Native American population on reservations), and redress for being marginalized and socioeconomically disadvantaged due to social marginalization and discrimination and U.S. government-dishonored treaties with them.Within(not a nice word)the reservation’s independent tribe/nation legal system, there is some degree of conservatism but that depends significantly on the Native American tribe or nation. This strongly influences opinions about economic conservatism. The majority of Native Americans cannot afford to support a society in which they continue to have inequitable socioeconomic opportunities. In fact, many tribes need more of a differential investment in their own acquisition of socioeconomic opportunities that even black communities need.They want what is to be treated like other Americans. To me their pushed to be liberals so they can get fair rights. An illegal immigrant has more rights than they do. IMO

so you've wasted a lot of space to say there freakin' Democrats... in which is what I said in the first place...
    Last edited by mudslinger47; 11-27-2016 at 11:43 AM.

I like how Trump has buffaloed all you republicans into voting for him and now he is back peddling on all of the topics he said he would change. I hope he still redoes the trade agreements.

He is not even in office , you just can't fix stupid and it doesn't matter what he said I wasn't voting for that witch

i didn't vote for hildebeast anybody that voted for her I would n't say stupid because stupid would be above the person and you coming from we know you voted for hildebeast my state is nice and red your blue yep I see your point not

I was going to be a liberal for Halloween; but my head won't fit up my A$$.

is that what happened to tnie

I dont know if Ive said this or not but I hope he makes manufactures put only English on packages. Plus when you make a call and get one of those recordings and it ask if you want English or Spanish...tired of that chit.
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Like I said Mud, they were pushed. Just like they were pushed into religion and language

Perhaps it's time to look up t.nie at a race somewhere?

Good one Hoosier! LOL

Ol' tnie has to be one of the most embittered leftist's known to exist. His racist hero, hussein, gets Trump elected due to his racism and wholesale incompetence and tnie erroneously blames Repblicans!! LOLOL!!

Tnie, buddy!!! You, hussein and your favorite rapist enabler & defender got your asses handed to you by middle America. The folks who put Trump in as President more than counteracted the urban inbred's you love so much on both coasts.

I want to be clear, I support Trump just slightly more than I did the rapist enabler & defender. I didn't vote for Trump but I am happy that the racism and the political correctness will be gone from the Presidency in January. There won't be any more visits to the White House from sharpton or any of the black lives matter scum, jayz, pimp with a limp, or any of the whacked out Hollywood half wits. It will be very refreshing and way past due that those aforementioned chuckle heads will no longer be welcome at the WH.

The hysteria and consternation being expressed by poor ol' tnie and on college campus's and among the urban inbred's is absolutely priceless and should be relished and enjoyed by all!!

Tnie, hate on, I for one am enjoying every one of your sad and embittered posts!!! LOL!!

Quote Originally Posted by CIRF View Post
    Ol' tnie has to be one of the most embittered leftist's known to exist. His racist hero, hussein, gets Trump elected due to his racism and wholesale incompetence and tnie erroneously blames Repblicans!! LOLOL!!

Tnie, buddy!!! You, hussein and your favorite rapist enabler & defender got your asses handed to you by middle America. The folks who put Trump in as President more than counteracted the urban inbred's you love so much on both coasts.

I want to be clear, I support Trump just slightly more than I did the rapist enabler & defender. I didn't vote for Trump but I am happy that the racism and the political correctness will be gone from the Presidency in January. There won't be any more visits to the White House from sharpton or any of the black lives matter scum, jayz, pimp with a limp, or any of the whacked out Hollywood half wits. It will be very refreshing and way past due that those aforementioned chuckle heads will no longer be welcome at the WH.

The hysteria and consternation being expressed by poor ol' tnie and on college campus's and among the urban inbred's is absolutely priceless and should be relished and enjoyed by all!!

Tnie, hate on, I for one am enjoying every one of your sad and embittered posts!!! LOL!!
    We mean spirited Conservatives/Republicans must be on his ignore list! I don't know about you, but I will lose lots of sleep over it! lolol
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    I like how Trump has buffaloed all you republicans into voting for him and now he is back peddling on all of the topics he said he would change. I hope he still redoes the trade agreements.
    Still ticked off and trying to aggravate people with your drivel I see.