Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

I think both should come to play , by the way they gotta be nuts to strap in a race car just saying

Quote Originally Posted by Cardirt0 View Post
    I am not saying that they should not be tested just not out of a blue moon...There should be a reason why Cause they do something Dumb or act like there Nuts...
    Should be tested if theres an altercation or your beating and banging every car on the track something like that
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    Should be tested if theres an altercation or your beating and banging every car on the track something like that
    Again, how do these tests affect the fans?

No one is forcing anyone to do anything.
    It is quite simple. If you want to race in WoO events you are going to be subjected to random testing.
    If you don't want to be subjected to it you are free to race elsewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by cutman View Post
    Again, how do these tests affect the fans?
    Never said it did. But since you brought it up if fans know their driver wont be at a race because their protesting what WoO wants to do then they wont show to watch. Less money being made
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ClampedUp View Post
    No one is forcing anyone to do anything.It is quite simple. If you want to race in WoO events you are going to be subjected to random testing.If you don't want to be subjected to it you are free to race elsewhere.
    And thats where drivers and fans will be at. Leaving WoO hanging by their own rope. Look at NASCRAP and the bs they are doing...a lot more empty seats now a days

most fans won't even know about the drug test

What happens when O'Neil, Owens, Francis, Bloomer retire? Hell TMac couldn't get out of his own (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) in 2015 then went Lucas (Hum). Both series are looking good and pretty even. WOO has B-Shep, Clanton, Moran, Wells, Shirley, Bagley,Francis? Lucas has Bloomer, Kid Rocket, Owens, O'Neal, Francis?, 777? EPJ. I'm sure I missed a bunch but all really good drivers and r all able to win anytime. Maybe the bigger problem is Blankenship, Birky, Pierce, and many others quit or don't run a series.

Maybe WRG is targeting Bloomer. Everybody knows he will. Be funny if he showed up for a race they test him and it comes up clean lol...then what?
    They're testing the sprint car drivers too. It has absolutely nothing to do with Bloomquist.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

Never said it did. But since you brought it up if fans know their driver wont be at a race because their protesting what WoO wants to do then they wont show to watch. Less money being made
    So why are bit*hing so much about it?

And thats where drivers and fans will be at. Leaving WoO hanging by their own rope. Look at NASCRAP and the bs they are doing...a lot more empty seats now a days
    You are delusional. This won't affect attendance in the least bit.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

Best rule ever! Drug users should be banned from the planet. What a bunch of low life trash...

Quote Originally Posted by oldfart50 View Post
    Best rule ever! Drug users should be banned from the planet. What a bunch of low life trash...
    I agree, bunch of low life scumbags that are too cowardly to face life sober plus they drive the Mexican drug trade. And for all you druggies out there I don't drink alcohol, smoke cigarettes or pot.

FYI, smoking pot is not supporting the Mexican drug trade as it used to. Marijuana is now big American business, and very few people smoke the Mexican dirt weed. Think fine wine, as everyone wants the latest strains and concentrates. Finding a seed in your weed is about as likely as finding a fast Rayburn.
    Last edited by turnleftandgasit; 12-10-2016 at 04:08 PM.

Drug addiction is just that "addiction ". A sickness, no different than most of you 4m addicts on here. Racers in general have addictive natures, just like race fans. I don't condone drug use, but I do understand it. What I don't understand is the mentality of if it ain't my "addiction " then I am better than him attitude?????? Have a nice night

kinda like Monica right prez

Quote Originally Posted by ptown View Post
    I agree, bunch of low life scumbags that are too cowardly to face life sober plus they drive the Mexican drug trade. And for all you druggies out there I don't drink alcohol, smoke cigarettes or pot.
    What does that make you God...Hope you never get sick were the only one that helps you is Pot... And your i so much pain .. Just use a gun Will you...

I hope the 9y old kid I know thats in a wheelchair .. that cant eat and keep food down with out THC because of THC help him stay a live,,,, likes being called a Scumbag druggie,,, You my Friend are a A$$ Hole....

Maybe if you did smoke a little weed, you wouldn't be such an a$$hole.

Food for thought.......

Quote Originally Posted by Cardirt0 View Post
    What does that make you God...Hope you never get sick were the only one that helps you is Pot... And your i so much pain .. Just use a gun Will you...
    Trump is coming after druggies like you, that's just one way he's gonna make this country great again, better watch it because he's gonna start by taking away your disability social security so you can't buy drugs with taxpayer money and support Mexico.