Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by highgroove View Post
    What about this......↓
    He has a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGG GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
    way to get there!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Quote Originally Posted by Illtsate32 View Post
    Top 3 LM drivers of all time.1.Bobby Pierce 2.Jeff Purvis 3.Billy Moyer
    Quote Originally Posted by smooth32 View Post
    At his current pace he will accomplish that by the time he's 30.
    Quote Originally Posted by highgroove View Post
    What about this......↓
    LMFAO LMFAO Yall have to be kidding right? Yall bumped your heads too many times growing up. LMFAO .... O yeah the Easter bunny is coming too LMFAO #SNOWFLAKES
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by WisWildManFan View Post
    If nascar pulled their head out their a$$ it would be covered immediately. The best race of the year is the truck race at eldora. Put cup cars on dirt covered Bristol and sell the place out 150k plus.
    It would be nice. But not just NASCRAP but the owners I believe dont want anything to do with that idea. Cost too much to repair the car. Thats the biggest reason theres not that many short tracks on their schedule any more.
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Illtsate32 View Post
    Top 3 LM drivers of all time.1.Bobby Pierce 2.Jeff Purvis 3.Billy Moyer
    Top 3 racing drivers of all time:

1) Bobby Pierce
    2) AJ Foyt
    3) Dale Earnhardt

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by waaac77 View Post
    Top 3 racing drivers of all time:1) Bobby Pierce2) AJ Foyt3) Dale Earnhardt
    ^^^^^^^^^^^

Quote Originally Posted by a25rjr View Post
    You guys must be Randy "DREAM" Weaver!.....or do the same drugs as Bloomer has been accused of!
    Nope that stuff mellows you out.. They more like on LSD Cause they being Delusional.. They seeing things that ant there..... LOL Its not a bad trip they having, but it is a Trip none the less...

1) Bobby Pierce
    2) AJ Foyt
    3) Dale Earnhardt
    Now you being STUPID

At his current pace he will accomplish that by the time he's 30.
    I mean buddy I get it your a Pierce but c'mon man.

Quote Originally Posted by 00Hdmn View Post
    I mean buddy I get it your a Pierce but c'mon man.
    I'm not a "Pierce". So you "get" nothing! It's all about the Globes my friend. When it's all said and done, nobody will remember who won this or that race, what they will remember is the globes. Pretty sure when he's done, he will have more than anyone else.

Pretty sure when he's done, he will have more than anyone else.
    That's a pretty bold statement their. Pretty sure Mr. Smooth is chuckling about now.
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    That's a pretty bold statement their. Pretty sure Mr. Smooth is chuckling about now.
    A lot more then just Mr Smooth chucking right now...

1) Bobby Pierce
    2) AJ Foyt
    3) Dale Earnhardt
    Bobby has a lot more years and accomplishment to go before he can come close to being on that list.

Top 3 racing drivers of all time:1) Bobby Pierce2) AJ Foyt3) Dale Earnhardt
    Lil Bobby couldnt hold their jock straps.

1) Bobby Pierce
    2) AJ Foyt
    3) Dale Earnhardt
    Didn't know Bobby Allisons middle name was Pierce! Thanks!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

I'm not a "Pierce". So you "get" nothing! It's all about the Globes my friend. When it's all said and done, nobody will remember who won this or that race, what they will remember is the globes. Pretty sure when he's done, he will have more than anyone else.
    Hes got a long way to go. But its ok buddy everybody has dreams

After sitting here read this crap. How many drivers start sometimes at the back of the field in a feature and come from the back and challenge bloomquist or these tour guys race after race? How many drivers are still chasing that first crown jewel race? A lot of you guys are comparing a 20 year old to a 60 year old. If Bobby keeps going at the pace he is going by the time he gets to Moyer sr age he will be past him in feature wins and crown jewel races. If you look at some of these drivers on the tour like Moyer jr or a few others. Pierce has more series wins then they do. Only cause a guy stays close to home and races against some of the best in the country. doesn't devote himself to a "National" series doesn't mean he isn't a good driver. Dream 2016 pierce blew up his big motor car and went to back up car with a 400. He was atleast over 100hp less then anyone and the kid drove his but off and made it in the show. When you are comparing apples to apples. Bobby is by far a great driver and will be one of the greatest if he does continue to go at the speed he is. Look at all the past races look at what he does when he is around bloomquist! Either he slides past (show me, north south and more) or he finishes right on his bumper. At any race Lucas or woo Bobby 9/10 times is in top ten and 6/10 is in top 5. Unless he knocks himself out (highside hustling). He has made more money this year then half of the woo series drivers just by racing around home. At the level as He is and trying to make a living. Most people who own a business try's to keep expenses down. You can't blame a person who can make more money and/or live off racing and trying to have keep the expense down. so yes I agree with this! The kid will be one of the greats! He is the next bloomquist or Moyer. Compared to any other young driver out there now!

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Dustyhay View Post
    After sitting here read this crap. How many drivers start sometimes at the back of the field in a feature and come from the back and challenge bloomquist or these tour guys race after race? How many drivers are still chasing that first crown jewel race? A lot of you guys are comparing a 20 year old to a 60 year old. If Bobby keeps going at the pace he is going by the time he gets to Moyer sr age he will be past him in feature wins and crown jewel races. If you look at some of these drivers on the tour like Moyer jr or a few others. Pierce has more series wins then they do. Only cause a guy stays close to home and races against some of the best in the country. doesn't devote himself to a "National" series doesn't mean he isn't a good driver. Dream 2016 pierce blew up his big motor car and went to back up car with a 400. He was atleast over 100hp less then anyone and the kid drove his but off and made it in the show. When you are comparing apples to apples. Bobby is by far a great driver and will be one of the greatest if he does continue to go at the speed he is. Look at all the past races look at what he does when he is around bloomquist! Either he slides past (show me, north south and more) or he finishes right on his bumper. At any race Lucas or woo Bobby 9/10 times is in top ten and 6/10 is in top 5. Unless he knocks himself out (highside hustling). He has made more money this year then half of the woo series drivers just by racing around home. At the level as He is and trying to make a living. Most people who own a business try's to keep expenses down. You can't blame a person who can make more money and/or live off racing and trying to have keep the expense down. so yes I agree with this! The kid will be one of the greats! He is the next bloomquist or Moyer. Compared to any other young driver out there now!
    Put this post in a frame
    8/13/16

Highside people don't understand what it takes to run a operation to their size. If you people wanna compare bobby to someone. Compare him to Moyer jr, Gavin landers, Devin Moran and the young bucks of the series. Not to a 60 year old who is semi retired or making his way to retirement in a few years. That's apples to apples. Yea Richards does awesome but guess what $$$$$$$ is behind him. Look at Sheppard when he ran on his family team. Not having Richards money or best performance behind them. All everyone here is doing is comparing a grape fruit to apples.

Highside people don't understand what it takes to run a operation to their size. If you people wanna compare bobby to someone. Compare him to Moyer jr, Gavin landers, Devin Moran and the young bucks of the series. Not to a 60 year old who is semi retired or making his way to retirement in a few years. That's apples to apples. Yea Richards does awesome but guess what $$$$$$$ is behind him. Look at Sheppard when he ran on his family team. Not having Richards money or best performance behind them. All everyone here is doing is comparing a grape fruit to apples.
    Brandon Sheppard won plenty right in Pierce's wheelhouse in his family's stuff before he ever went to Best. You Pierce fans need levity.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

Well if he is so bad+$$ how come he doesnt have the backing some drivers you named do? Also this NASCRAP wheres his ride? Ill admit he has a chance to go NASCRAP maybe. But the way yall talk about hes so good he should be able to get big sponcership for his dlm and be able to prove it. And maybe he is the 'greatest driver' but for his generation not in decades or all time.