Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: 47th World 100

Quote Originally Posted by #FALSuperman View Post
    Except for JD...He passed high, middle, and low!
    Well he led flag to flag so the lap cars he did...but I agree he was def class of the field..

joshroth14 Guest

Only 8 drivers in the history of the sport have multiple World 100's

Moyer- 6
    Moran- 4
    Bloomquist- 4
    Purvis- 3
    Moore- 3
    Owens- 2
    Davenport- 2
    Birkhofer- 2

Quote Originally Posted by Illtsate32 View Post
    And all these people who was smack talking JD I just want to know how this makes you feel cause either A..you knew he was a good racer and just said he wasnt on here which makes you a troll and a fool...or B..you really thought he wasnt any good which makes you an even bigger fool and an idiot when it comes to dirt late model racing...where are you guys at??? How do you feel as a human being having to live like that? Lol let it go boys your claim is dead...
    As a human being I feel great. Sounds like a Midol moment... need a hug?
    Ya its pretty silent right now..lol jumping on a guy cause he took a chance and it didnt work out..now hes on top of the world..they have to feel about two inches tall..lmao
    Two inches? My arent we just the little man... lmao
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Does anyone know how much did Vic Hill and Nick Hoffman get for winning the scramblers races?
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    Does anyone know how much did Vic Hill and Nick Hoffman get for winning the scramblers races?
    $1500.....

joshroth14 Guest

Davenport 8th all time in Crown Jewel wins.

Bloomquist- 55
    Moyer- 28
    Owens- 19
    Moran- 15
    Boggs- 15
    F. Smith- 14
    O'Neal- 12
    Davenport- 11
    Birkhofer- 9
    Purvis- 9

Davenport slowly becoming one of the best of all time. He needs a DTWC win but he's on his way to an impressive career.

The problem I keep seeing from this forum is that no one is willing to tell Eldora their track is junk. It's junk. Eldora is junk. Someone make a shirt and you'll sell thousands. I'd pay 40 a night to watch local shows than fork over what people paid to watch this three day nascar-esque nightmare. I hope they realize they need to change with the times or shut it down

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck? View Post
    The problem I keep seeing from this forum is that no one is willing to tell Eldora their track is junk. It's junk. Eldora is junk. Someone make a shirt and you'll sell thousands. I'd pay 40 a night to watch local shows than fork over what people paid to watch this three day nascar-esque nightmare. I hope they realize they need to change with the times or shut it down
    I long ago lost count of how many great races I've seen at Eldora, but no track gets it perfect every time. You obviously have an anti-Eldora agenda. Which means your opinion isn't worth much.

Quote Originally Posted by huskerdirt View Post
    $1500.....
    Thank you sir. And a good try out there.

Quote Originally Posted by Blakie View Post
    You bandwagon jumpers are a riot lmao
    Aint they? LMAO

It was set up for JD to win. Many knew this going into it...
    I heard something about that. Was told its happened the last few years. Makes you wonder.....

Quote Originally Posted by TerryM View Post
    I long ago lost count of how many great races I've seen at Eldora, but no track gets it perfect every time. You obviously have an anti-Eldora agenda. Which means your opinion isn't worth much.
    Exactly^^^^^ no ones perfect

Oh well... Good for SS! He deserved this one.
    Yes he did. Even though he tries to play it off hes strutting like a rooster right now... lol

Quote Originally Posted by TerryM View Post
    Funny you say that. I honestly look forward to the dream and the world every year. If I had the cash and time I'd be there twice a year. So why I bash them is because I am a RACE FAN. That means I criticize tracks who create a racing surface that is one lane and doesn't create lanes for guys in the back to find a way to the front. Eldora is a perfect example for what I just described. They are supposed to be the legendary track that creates lasting moments in dirt track history. If they wanna keep shoving that bull into their fans they better have the perfect track. If they don't then quietly turn the dream and the world into just another race because this year that's all they were. I've seen better racing at local weekly shows.

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck? View Post
    Funny you say that. I honestly look forward to the dream and the world every year. If I had the cash and time I'd be there twice a year. So why I bash them is because I am a RACE FAN. That means I criticize tracks who create a racing surface that is one lane and doesn't create lanes for guys in the back to find a way to the front. Eldora is a perfect example for what I just described. They are supposed to be the legendary track that creates lasting moments in dirt track history. If they wanna keep shoving that bull into their fans they better have the perfect track. If they don't then quietly turn the dream and the world into just another race because this year that's all they were. I've seen better racing at local weekly shows.
    No you are describing East Alabama.

Dale McDowell 25th to 4th
    Chris Simpson 27th to 9th.... was up to 6th
    Brandon Overton drove from 17th to 2nd before hitting the outside wall(wait I thought it was one grooved).

You can go sit down now.

What can you say, superman was a beast tonight! A few years ago they took a lot of banking out of 3 and 4 and the track was incredible and racy as can be. I was told that had to go away because the Nascar truck series did not want progressive banking! So in all fairness Tony made his choice and it was Nascar, love it or hate it. Nascar said its this way and that's it. Do we need to mention that the Nascar Truck series has never had a crowd as big as tonight? Besides we know people who attend Nascar races don't go for quality racing, they go to get drunk and see wrecks, ughhhh.

Quote Originally Posted by huskerdirt View Post
    No you are describing East Alabama.Dale McDowell 25th to 4thChris Simpson 27th to 9th.... was up to 6thBrandon Overton drove from 17th to 2nd before hitting the outside wall(wait I thought it was one grooved).You can go sit down now.
    It was one groove around the bottom the reason they moved up is the people in front of them made the mistake of thinking there were other grooves to try....have a seat...

It was one groove around the bottom the reason they moved up is the people in front of them made the mistake of thinking there were other grooves to try....have a seat...
    What?

Ummm. Overton was gaining on the leader running the top.

Ya when the 49 was in lap traffic maybe...116 passed nobody on the top...black top to bottom cant run top with nothing to run off of to long a way around compared to bottom...
    Last edited by Illtsate32; 09-10-2017 at 12:50 AM.

Ya when the 49 was in lap traffic maybe...116 passed nobody on the top...
    But I thought it was rubbered on the bottom? Usually a guy gets freighted trained on a rubbered up surface once he gets out of the groove.

Why was he gaining on the 49?

Why couldn't the 22 pass him on the bottom?

You don't know the difference between a rubbered and slicked off surface if it hit you in the a$$.