Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

94 was doing all he could to stay off of him for a bunch of laps. Not sure that slight contact should have been enough to cause the spin anyway. To drive a guy into the fence on the back straight like that, he's fortunate all that needed adjusting was his collar after the race.

That was always my motto except my saying it's like baseball third strike and your out.

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Hubbard View Post
    I would almost totally agree ....
    And if you had ever been in a car there would be no almost about it.........thanks for making the point even sharper.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    So the post read made contact......you watched the video?Did you actually see the contact or are you just going with what was written or what you were told to believe?

And no , you don't have to have driven a race car to have an opinion about what your take on the wreck was..........but to try and tell someone about the respect they should have for the driver that is on the pole, when you've never been in a car and clearly are turning the other cheek at all of the Kermit cars blocking, driving him up into the wall and aggressive defense( guessing you are a fan of the green car).....then yes, you should have experience with those situations before commenting.

And here's a thought........you talk about respectful racing, it works both ways.

Guy in the green got the Karma bomb dropped on him, that's all......oh, and he lost because of it.
    Yep BBQ, well said.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Hubbard View Post
    Some respect should be giving to the guy in front of you .... The reason he is there is because he earned that position ... The reason your starting behind him is the same ( you qualified there ) .... One thing about this spin is ... only one car was involved ....How would you feel if 2 or 3 cars would have been tore up in this ( spin to win ) pass ....
    Respect is a two way street, show none, get none.

29 showed Davis zero respect, was a swerving road block. 94 tried a few times cleanly, and it was obvious it just wasn't going to happen cleanly, so out came the horn.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

It's crate racing what do you expect ? You want to pass a fast car you have to wait for that car to get up to the back markers or you start making your present known on his rear bumkpper.

I love how there is always 1 or 2 guys that run up the fence to yell at the drivers and try to get into the discussion.

Probably not intentional. That looks like a narrow, hard to pass one groovish track. 29 look like he drifted up some into 94. On a better track, this would have never happened. Thanks for posting the video. That is a place not to go to.

Davis actually drove like a gentleman. You could see him backing off several times to avoid contact. I saw no contact on the spin. I think the driving skills. entering turn 1. ran out on the 29 car under the pressure.

Quote Originally Posted by jog49 View Post
    Davis actually drove like a gentleman. You could see him backing off several times to avoid contact. I saw no contact on the spin. I think the driving skills. entering turn 1. ran out on the 29 car under the pressure.
    I didn't see the contact either jog......but according to what somebody wrote in a post , they did make contact.

Let's just go with that and listen to what people tell us to believe without seeing for our own eyes , follow along and have no original thought in our heads............sounds sheepish to me,what say you?

And I agree, green car ran out of talent.......

An old racer once told me if your rear bumper is dinged up, you were too slow.

Quote Originally Posted by formercrewguy View Post
    An old racer once told me if your rear bumper is dinged up, you were too slow.
    Need ask older racer what means when side of your car is dinged up 😁

Well, here is where someone claims the 94 car hit the 29 and left a mark on his rear bumper. What I haven't figured out yet is how a red nose leaves a white mark on a black bumper. P.s. anyone else notice the rust in the bare steel?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Bywr; 09-20-2017 at 06:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bywr View Post
    Well, here is where someone claims the 94 car hit the 29 and left a mark on his rear bumper. What I haven't figured out yet is how a red nose leaves a white mark on a black bumper. P.s. anyone else notice the rust in the bare steel?
    Can't see picture. But couple guess tho. 1st red noise has white primer or paint. 2nd it might happen before topless race. I watched his heat race and no one got into him. My question why did the 94 start so far back in the field, he won first heat Race?

Quote Originally Posted by Bywr View Post
    Was he racing a shopping cart???

I've seen harder dings at Costco in the parking lot........that's embarrassing if the team green car actually put that out there for people to see.....no wonder the vicious slam to the bumper was so hard to see on the video.

Missed the shopping cart rampage all together......smfh

Laughable

How about this one??? I wonder if he high tailed it outta there before the race was over.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nw3sGqNs1AQ
    Last edited by MI Dirt Fan; 09-21-2017 at 12:17 AM.

"Need ask older racer what means when side of your car is dinged up"

MEANS YOU"VE BEEN TO WAL-MART!

Quote Originally Posted by MI Dirt Fan View Post
    How about this one??? I wonder if he high tailed it outta there before the race was over.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nw3sGqNs1AQ
    In the pits
    Harry: I want you hit the leader when green drops.
    Cole: hit the leader?
    Harry: yes, hit the (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) leader!
    Cole: ok, Harry I trust you!
    Harry: HaHa! the (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) moron actually listened to me.
    Cole: harry, what I do now?
    Harry: sit there until they kick you off the track. Then come back to the pits eat some ice cream.

Quote Originally Posted by Kwd1253 View Post
    In the pits
    Harry: I want you hit the leader when green drops.
    Cole: hit the leader?
    Harry: yes, hit the (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) leader!
    Cole: ok, Harry I trust you!
    Harry: HaHa! the (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) moron actually listened to me.
    Cole: harry, what I do now?
    Harry: sit there until they kick you off the track. Then come back to the pits eat some ice cream.
    Ya know, people can make fun of Tom Cruise all they want. He's done some good movies, and Days of Thunder with Robert Duvall as Harry Hyde, him roughly as Tim Richmond, great movie. It was supposed to be about Tim Richmond, then they veered off script too much and axed that idea.

The 94 clearly turned the 29 and then drove right through. Regardless which side you're on, the contact part is plain as day.