Default Body rules.... decking question

Just watched the Deep fried 75 tonight. Decent racing mid pack. Overton slaughtered them. It was primarily a bottom only track. Anyway. The instant Overton rolled into the track I noticed how strange the car looked. The decking is noticeably lower around the driver area. Then it turns up hard towards the spoiler. Looked like the old school wedge cars did. Is there not a deck rule anymore? T bar height? Man he sure beat em bad tonight. Good to see Randy during the interview too. I always pulled for him.

There are several posts already going. The " Steve Francis " post and the " body rules " post are on the first page​.

Quote Originally Posted by mopar92 View Post
    Just watched the Deep fried 75 tonight. Decent racing mid pack. Overton slaughtered them. It was primarily a bottom only track. Anyway. The instant Overton rolled into the track I noticed how strange the car looked. The decking is noticeably lower around the driver area. Then it turns up hard towards the spoiler. Looked like the old school wedge cars did. Is there not a deck rule anymore? T bar height? Man he sure beat em bad tonight. Good to see Randy during the interview too. I always pulled for him.
    Plenty of rules, not much enforcement.
    I was a highwayman
    Along the coach roads I did ride
    With sword and pistol by my side
    and I am still alive

They only care about deck height in tech. How a car gets to there is pretty much up to whoever builds the body.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

Wasn't Duck River unsanctioned? Probably was little or no tech.

look at the photos of Brandons right side panels last week, all sucked in like a spoiler!
    Quote Originally Posted by STRONGERTHANDIRT View Post
    Wasn't Duck River unsanctioned? Probably was little or no tech.

Someone posted a pic on here maybe a week ago or so but I can't seem to find it.

Quote Originally Posted by MI Dirt Fan View Post
    Someone posted a pic on here maybe a week ago or so but I can't seem to find it.
    It's on page 2 at the top. Post titled " body rules???? "

The pic is in the first post.

Ah I see. I was looking for the paper clip icon that tells you there is a pic attachment in a post. Not sure why that did have one.

http://www.4m.net/showthread.php?378096-Body-Rules

All I know is I was Duck River and Overton didn't miss a lick..that 116 car is a Rocket ship...I'm telling you that car didn't bobble none..he could put that car anywhere on the track and it was like glue...Man he mastered lap traffic..he had done lapped all way up to 9th by lap 39..if it wasn't for a caution on lap 39 and it stayed green he might have lapped the entire field..he was all ready half the track in front of 2nd place...Amazing
    Last edited by Slinging; 10-01-2017 at 02:04 PM.

The left rear corner appears to get higher as the race goes. Almost as if they can adjust the deck from inside the car.

I was in the pits when Overton got back to there rig and the first thing they started doing was messing with the spoiler...and Tyler Erbs crew guy went to the rear of there car with a drill and was doing something to there rear deck..he screwed and screwed for a minute..

Seen a pick of erbs car its got some height on that lr too...nothing like the 116 having a 45 degree angle on deck from the rear post to the spoiler lol...looks like a cat that got kicked in the a$$...