Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lucas pts

Default Lucas pts

39- 8085, 1-8045, 0-8010 gettin tight i see tmac wrappin this up i can see him and josh battling it out till the checkers fall

Its practically over for Bloomer.......but....if he's fast qualifier, wins the race, Tmac would have to finish 10th!

That's unlikely but possible!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

And that's without throwing Richards in the mix.

Quote Originally Posted by a25rjr View Post
    Its practically over for Bloomer.......but....if he's fast qualifier, wins the race, Tmac would have to finish 10th!

That's unlikely but possible!
    This post made me laugh. Given the fact that Tmac finished 6th tonight thanks to help from BShepp, Bloomer, Marler makes the scenario quite possible actually.

Bloomer needs some help, but not a whole lot. He's got 2 weeks to get ready.

Quote Originally Posted by huskerdirt View Post
    This post made me laugh. Given the fact that Tmac finished 6th tonight thanks to help from BShepp, Bloomer, Marler makes the scenario quite possible actually.

Did Scott start outside row one but finished 11th, tmac started 23rd and finished 9th last year at dtwc last year?

Kovac has em...

Tim>8,135
    Josh>8,095
    Scott>8,060
    8/13/16

I'm just glad were getting to see a title fight without doing one of those goofy point reset deals for tv ratings.

This is how racing for titles at the highest was meant to be.....earn it through a season long battle.

May the best man win!

Quote Originally Posted by Kwd1253 View Post
    Did Scott start outside row one but finished 11th, tmac started 23rd and finished 9th last year at dtwc last year?
    And Bloomer has won this race in 2014 and 2015.

What's your point?

Ticket sales will be down since bloomer is done .....
    Retired - Snowbird ... Living the Dream

This post made me laugh. Given the fact,That's racing,3 cars left the track on the same lap,witch is why Bloomquist came back out and picked up 3 spots.,,,,you know,thanks to help from those 3 guys,just saying

Quote Originally Posted by K1ngCat View Post
    This post made me laugh. Given the fact,That's racing,3 cars left the track on the same lap,witch is why Bloomquist came back out and picked up 3 spots.,,,,you know,thanks to help from those 3 guys,just saying
    Yes, in fact that's racing. To say Bloomer has basically no shot is completely short sighted.

Btw. Bshepp was listed ahead of bloomer in the finishing order. And I didn't know Bloomer got help from himself to finish higher in the order.
    Last edited by huskerdirt; 10-08-2017 at 10:18 AM.

Default Blloomer

Yes, in fact that's racing. To say Bloomer has basically no shot is completely short sighted.

Btw. Bshepp was listed ahead of bloomer in the finishing order. And I didn't know Bloomer got help from himself to finish higher in the order.
    Bloomer has been more focused on building his million dollar rig than what his crew is doing ... Yea im going to take some heat for this putting it out there .... ( Note to self ) Worry about your Rig during Non Racing season ...
    Retired - Snowbird ... Living the Dream

Scott has actually looked terrible the last couple trips to prp. Last year's labor day race she showed up late, and just looked like total chit all night long, then He sucked it up dtwc last year. Scott used to be a lock to win the prp Lucas races. They've been prepping the track a lil different the last couple years, and I think it's thrown him a bit of a curveball. He won last year's July 4th race by a country mile, but he hasn't looked the same there since.

I still won't count the guy out though. We all known he brings the heat when the big checks are on the line.

Quote Originally Posted by zyoung25 View Post

I still won't count the guy out though. We all known he brings the heat when the big checks are on the line.
    Exactly. It seems when he needs to get rolling he goes into "kill mode" for these big races. I won't be shocked if Bloomer gets max points at PRP.

Scott will still have a little bit tougher challenge with 2 guys ahead of him. Makes the odds a little bit steeper.
    8/13/16

And Bloomer has won this race in 2014 and 2015.

What's your point?
    That Scott can be beaten at Portsmouth.

And Scott has won at Pittsburg few times. It didn't help Scott out last night. So what your point?

Quote Originally Posted by Kwd1253 View Post
    That Scott can be beaten at Portsmouth.

And Scott has won at Pittsburg few times. It didn't help Scott out last night. So what your point?
    My point is since you clearly missed it.

1) 75 points isn't that much.
    2) Tmac finishing around 9th at DWTC isn't at all unrealistic.

You were the one that started pointing out what occurred last year. Last year doesn't matter, just like last week doesn't matter. If past results actually matter that much. Then why would anyone race? Go sit down.

My point is since you clearly missed it.

1) 75 points isn't that much.
    2) Tmac finishing around 9th at DWTC isn't at all unrealistic.

You were the one that started pointing out what occurred last year. Last year doesn't matter, just like last week doesn't matter. If past results actually matter that much. Then why would anyone race? Go sit down.
    I knew that was your point. From the beginning, I had mess with you about "what your point?" My point even Scott can fall off pace when he starting off of first row.

I never said Scott didn't have chance :P. I dont know what point system they are using for portsmouth "250"? Just going by that system. if Scott gets fast time 10 points and wins. Tmac has get 10th to tie Scott . But Josh would have to get 2nd to beat Scott. If Josh gets 2nd, tmac has get 6th i believe to beat Josh.

There won't be timed qualifying, at least there hasn't been for the last couple years. Now if they pay points to the top point man after the double heat passing point format, is something I'm not sure of.

If anyone knows if they pay points championship points to the top point man after the heats...fill us in. I don't think that ever been talked about before.

I think T-mac has this in the bag not really counting the other two out but I think it's T-mac's time imo
    I am what I am