Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Kid Rocket

here we go again

Quote Originally Posted by Pennsboro23 View Post
    Always have those excuses if Bloomer doesn't win. It's always if this or that would or wouldn't have happened he would have won. It's sports, good or bad luck happen all the time. Also, IF my aunt had kahunas, she'd be my uncle.
    Most of it is aimed at why TMac didn’t win. Bloomers was 100% self inflicted in my book. Yeah the deal with Hudson at PMS didn’t help at the end, but he was a freaking train wreck most of the year and still fast.

Richards, McCreadie and Bloomer all had rough weekends coming down the stretch. Richards was pretty bad at Dixie and Rome, Bloomer has a lost weekend at PPMS, and T-Mac has a rough DTWC. Out of the bad weekends, Richards’ was the least damaging of the worst.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

Very well put Josh.......I think it was a good year overall for racing and it's fans.

I know I had fun, and not quite done yet.

Well done everyone.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by SLIDING SIDEWAYS View Post
    Oh really..... tmac was running 7th when he poped his 2nd tire. Had it not poped tmac would be champ
    Well how long is Tmac going to have to drag you around by the ankles???

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    Well how long is Tmac going to have to drag you around by the ankles???
    Try about 3 feet higher Dubya.....we all know the drivers body parts SS clings to!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Are you implying he is the Charlie sheen of slm racing c and b

I figure him more like w Waylon Jennings kinda guy that does what he wants when and how he wants to .........kinda what makes him what he is......I mean is there really any doubt that it's great to be Scott bloomquist right about now?

And he did/is doing it his way.......zero problem with it

Josh erased any doubts this year by doing what he did with new team. New surroundings.new competition etc......granted Josh didn't just start from scatch on everything either, but......he did great and did everything he needed to do to win........the fact he was driven to do what others said he couldn't speaks volumes about his mettle and determination.

I enjoyed the whole thing, except the part where t Mac had the flat.......somebody else that erased all doubt on what he could do with some stability and consistent support.

good stuff.

T Mac was rolling y'all......might be something to what ss speaks of.

But like the tootsie pop dilemma , the world will never know.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    T Mac was rolling y'all......might be something to what ss speaks of.

But like the tootsie pop dilemma , the world will never know.
    Tmac had a great year.....we just like givin ss a hard time about his jumpin! lol

I wonder if Bloomer has any regrets about his late arrivals. Without those, he would have won it hands down!

But that "if" word comes up and reminds us of aunts, balls, and uncles!

Congrats to Josh and his team though, they earned it!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Are you implying he is the Charlie sheen of slm racing c and b

I figure him more like w Waylon Jennings kinda guy that does what he wants when and how he wants to .........kinda what makes him what he is......I mean is there really any doubt that it's great to be Scott bloomquist right about now?

And he did/is doing it his way.......zero problem with it

Josh erased any doubts this year by doing what he did with new team. New surroundings.new competition etc......granted Josh didn't just start from scatch on everything either, but......he did great and did everything he needed to do to win........the fact he was driven to do what others said he couldn't speaks volumes about his mettle and determination.

I enjoyed the whole thing, except the part where t Mac had the flat.......somebody else that erased all doubt on what he could do with some stability and consistent support.

good stuff.
    Yeah, but I’m with ya on Waylon. Wonder if Bloomer ever flushed a large amount of blow down the toilet to avoid an arrest by the DEA?

Quote Originally Posted by TUTY View Post
    Suck it !!
    Yeah, T-Mac got screwed and so did Bloomer!!! This is all bs. Richards is NOT my Lucas Oil Champion. I’m starting a protest.

If he did, I'm sure there were some other drivers checking out where he dumped at....just sayin.

Did anyone else think the DoD video of T-mac made it sound like he was done with the longhorn house car ride?

Quote Originally Posted by powerslide View Post
    Did anyone else think the DoD video of T-mac made it sound like he was done with the longhorn house car ride?
    No hes just pizzd off at his luck wjen he really needed it.
    But thats a good question. Havent heard one way or another if he will b in house car. There was an article on dod after race that he stated they would come back next yr but who knows.
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!

hell of a battle as the top series is supposed to produce... well they did it IMO

Quote Originally Posted by TackyTracker View Post
    hell of a battle as the top series is supposed to produce... well they did it IMO
    Yes it was good to see them battle out down to last race

Quote Originally Posted by SLIDING SIDEWAYS View Post
    Oh really..... tmac was running 7th when he poped his 2nd tire. Had it not poped tmac would be champ
    Tmac was 5th when the tire went flat. It was flat under caution and he just went with it anyway. Just like scotts tire was going soft several laps before it came apart.

His whole game plan got tossed on the first flat. He had a d@mn good car. The first flat doesnt happen, things are different. I still think Josh wins the race though.

This is coming from someone that was there, not relying on a video. Josh knew he had the car to beat, and just chose to ride til he seen his time to go.

Quote Originally Posted by zyoung25 View Post
    Tmac was 5th when the tire went flat. It was flat under caution and he just went with it anyway. Just like scotts tire was going soft several laps before it came apart.

His whole game plan got tossed on the first flat. He had a d@mn good car. The first flat doesnt happen, things are different. I still think Josh wins the race though.

This is coming from someone that was there, not relying on a video. Josh knew he had the car to beat, and just chose to ride til he seen his time to go.

Yea that first flat sealed the deal i think

Quote Originally Posted by TUTY View Post
    Suck it !!
    That's a very insightful post, thanks for your contribution to the boards...

I will never forget the day at either the Dream or the World when Josh Richards stole my sharpie marker.