Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Is McCreadie in or out of the Longhorn house car?

I just got this off of the WOO late model site and it was dated Oct. 20

Quote ( Madden recently switched from his distinguishable black, green and purple paint scheme to a black and red car. With this switch, He also transitioned into the Longhorn chassis house car to complete the final 3 races of the season, including his recent win at the Dirt oval at route 66, the outlaws last race before the world finals.)

Does anybody have any insight as to what is going on with McCreadie????

I dont have any but i noticed the last few times madden raced he had the house decals on. Tmac ordered a new hauler this yr when he was in the house car. I wouldnt think longhorn would have 2 house cars. May be something has changed on timmys end.
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!

I think/hope that both of them are in house cars on both tours. It would make sense with what the rocket guys are doing. McCreadie is a class act and they would be foolish to give him the boot.

I hope you are right 00Hdmn

Quote Originally Posted by 00Hdmn View Post
    I think/hope that both of them are in house cars on both tours. It would make sense with what the rocket guys are doing. McCreadie is a class act and they would be foolish to give him the boot.
    This would make more sense.

Quote Originally Posted by SLIDING SIDEWAYS View Post
    I dont have any but i noticed the last few times madden raced he had the house decals on. Tmac ordered a new hauler this yr when he was in the house car. I wouldnt think longhorn would have 2 house cars. May be something has changed on timmys end.
    A new hauler? I’m going to miss that ugly old yellow thing.

Would suck if they took him out and not give him a ride next year. He won lot big events this pass year. The best Tmac we seen in long while. 2nd in lucas points, 3 way battle with Scott and Josh to the last event. But maybe they think madden can do better in house car and he could won lot more races? Tmac said he really didn't do a lot after events, he went home to his family and his car went back to shop get worked on by his crew. But I would figure if they took Tmac out, they would get JD in there house car. I hoping they have two house cars, they could get a lot feed back between Tmac and Chris working together on that. Also them two could give each other setup tips for different tracks, Like brandon and Josh with rocket.

They will be getting feedback from jd/rumley also

Wonder if Madden is running woo tour next year...he has good shot at title if he runs like hes been but he was inconsistent early while Shepp was on fire pretty much all year...

Quote Originally Posted by Illtsate32 View Post
    Wonder if Madden is running woo tour next year...he has good shot at title if he runs like hes been but he was inconsistent early while Shepp was on fire pretty much all year...
    He also broke like 3 driveshafts. 1 I think while leading and 1 while running top 3

Old yellow thing
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by 00Hdmn View Post
    That would be the best thing to do. Cant see longhorn taking Tim out just to put Chris in
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Ptown, Tmac has NEVER had a yellow Hauler

McCreadie new hauler? I think he has had the same hauler since he has been in late models.

Quote Originally Posted by TMaCiLLiNi39 View Post
    Ptown, Tmac has NEVER had a yellow Hauler
    I was gonna say the same thing. They’ve had those big red Sweetners Plus rigs for as long as he has been in late models.,
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

I thought i heard or read where they ordered a new hauler and was using vics for the remainder of the yr.

Tmac wasnt real happy with the crew that longhorn provided him. As far as him being out of the car, i dont know for sure. I have heard madden wasnt real happy with the support he was getting from lonhorn throughout the year, well it looks like that has changed some huh?

Id like to see them have 2 cars. I guess the real story will be told after Charlotte.

Where and when did you hear he wasn't happy with his crew?I have heard him praise his crew all year.

In no way shape or form should he be out of the Longhorn car. They were very good, and it’s the best Tim has been in a long time.

Quote Originally Posted by BIG MAC ATTACK View Post
    Where and when did you hear he wasn't happy with his crew?I have heard him praise his crew all year.
    That’s what I was thinking as well. Hell, he had virtually no crew the year before