Default 2017 was 'The Year of the Rocket Chassis' on the national tours

http://insidedirtracing.com/2017-was...ational-tours/

Two national tour championships and scores of feature wins in 2017 for Rocket

Mark Richards needs to thank base fuels for vapor lock because they would only have one title and that would be in the WOO. That’s racing but I’ll lay odds the zero gets it some next season. Factor in 10 rockets to every other chassis brand and I like those odds!

Why would Richards need to thank Base fuels? Bloomquist made the "choice" to use Base, and when it vapor locked, he "chose" to use it again, and when it vapor locked again, he "chose" to use it again. Richards had nothing to do with what fuel was run in the Zero car. Both Scott and Josh had great seasons but, at the end of the day, Josh earned more points and won the championship.

Funny stuff right there ......
    Retired - Snowbird ... Living the Dream

I wouldn't say Scott going win it next year. Lucas tour is getting stacked with top talent drivers and teams year by year. Would love see Marlar and Overton jump on one the national tour. They would throw big time wrench in a tour. Not saying they would win the championship, but they could spread points out at different tracks through the season.

The Bloomer fans can make all the excuses they want about why he didn't win the championship, but remember the excuse is the first step to losing the next championship.

Except Longhorn won 2 races for 50K, Bloomquist won The Dream and The Topless, Pierce won The Show Me, and O'Neal won Cedar Lake. Yeah it was their year alright.

Quote Originally Posted by Duke100 View Post
    Except Longhorn won 2 races for 50K, Bloomquist won The Dream and The Topless, Pierce won The Show Me, and O'Neal won Cedar Lake. Yeah it was their year alright.
    Not a fan of the Shinnston bunch, but yes, it was their year. About as good as it gets.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 2

Face it, Scott wasnt good enough this year.

Mark should thank Base fuels ? You can't be serious ? Do any of you understand what top teams pay for a barrel of fuel ? So if Base is one of scott's sponsors which I believe they are, they probably were trying a new mix and it backfired on them. Let's give credit were it is due. Rocket was a lot more professional in there approach to the season. Scott missing hot laps and heat races, showing up late, a crew of wanna b's that he has to direct there every move. He just needs to look in the mirror and he'll see why he lost the championship this year. I like the guy, I liked the championship going down to the last race. But, you can't have that type of approach and be behind the 8 ball as soon as the trailer door comes down. Nobody to blame but himself.

I don't think they'd "try a new mix" and give it to Scott fking Bloomquist to use first.

surly that 8 ball didnt get him again...LOL....referring to post 10.......

Quote Originally Posted by MI Dirt Fan View Post
    I don't think they'd "try a new mix" and give it to Scott fking Bloomquist to use first.
    Im surprised no one has come up with the way way out there conspiracy on those fuel pumps.

I thought the remarks from him during the span of races that he was having vapor locking issues were directed more towards the fuel pumps, not the fuel. I am sure Scott is not the only driver running Base fuel but yet he was the only one with vapor locking issues.

Quote Originally Posted by zyoung25 View Post
    Face it, Scott wasnt good enough this year.
    Really?........a $19.95 sponsorship from Timex would have won him the championship, easily!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Centeroff: excuses, excuses, excuses....

No Weak Links

Right Brother Bloomer???

How'd he like that a$$ kickin???

you were told long ago that Josh was the answer to the question. maybe take some notes next time!

LMAO!!!!
    And the days that I keep my gratitude higher than my expectations, well, I have really good days - Ray Wylie Hubbard

I believe Bloomer won the money list when you add in The Dream and last weeks win. That's the championship everyone seems to be going for. Vapor lock and ignition problems are almost out of your control. It was a great championship battle, the way NASCAR used to be when every race meant something.

If there are 10 Rockets to every 1 other chassis brand in the field there must be a reason for it.They are selling more cars and that's the goal.This years results shouldn't hurt sales.

I just picked up a new Rocket chassis...

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-ZKxwc8TZZu.../s640/coy2.jpg
    Member of the Luxemburg Speedway Hall of Fame
    Class of 2019

Quote Originally Posted by Bubstr View Post
    The Bloomer fans can make all the excuses they want about why he didn't win the championship, but remember the excuse is the first step to losing the next championship.
    Lol, the fact y’all take Centeroff serious is the first step in justifying your chubby’s for Bloomer. The main issue with Bloomer is the three ring circus he’s got going on.