Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Cool Huh?

Wow, really? What race were you watching? English got into his quarter after Carpenter repeatedly blocked the H___ out of him and parked it in the corner. Babb simply finished Tanner off and Babb was also being hit from behind at the same time. So, yeah -- Carpenter was holding English up. And yeah, it is his right to block. But geez, even he admitted he was pinching English off for several laps.

The fact is that English never said a word to Babb. But, he had plenty to say to Carpenter. Everybody saw that. No denying it. And that says a lot.

Go 18!!

I think if lanigan wouldn't have used the whole track coming off of 2, Babb was hard on the brakes a few times trying not to get into him, if he could have cleared him before the top was gone, he probably would have been able to get Pierce and get down, but that's racing.

Quote Originally Posted by slydejob18 View Post
    Wow, really? What race were you watching? English got into his quarter after Carpenter repeatedly blocked the H___ out of him and parked it in the corner. Babb simply finished Tanner off and Babb was also being hit from behind at the same time. So, yeah -- Carpenter was holding English up. And yeah, it is his right to block. But geez, even he admitted he was pinching English off for several laps.

The fact is that English never said a word to Babb. But, he had plenty to say to Carpenter. Everybody saw that. No denying it. And that says a lot.

Go 18!!
    It started around lap 36 or 37.. Carpenter was getting in back of English 2 or 3 laps, Then caution came out for b.Shepp. At drop of the green, Soon as green drop coming out of 4 carpanter was push on English. English almost got into the tire because of Carpenter. Then Carpenter then driving over his head into 1&2 and 3&4 almost spinning. All English had do was tap Carpenter rear and he would spun him. But English was racing him clean as he could how Carpenter driving. This why Carpenter was apologizing, he knew he started. This what making everyone question about the officials calls at times during this event.

Quote Originally Posted by race14 View Post
    I think if lanigan wouldn't have used the whole track coming off of 2, Babb was hard on the brakes a few times trying not to get into him, if he could have cleared him before the top was gone, he probably would have been able to get Pierce and get down, but that's racing.
    Hard for me to say how far he would've got but it would've made a huge difference, i thought the same thing aswell.

I blame neither one. It's a bullring. Ya see it @ Macon weekly.

I do think Tanner English is gonna be a GOOD one. He showed tons of improvement this year and impressed me every time I seen him race.
    8/13/16

I realize Babb didn't make it work but that's Babb and he over his career has made that work several times over the years.. Don't blame him for trying

and it's tight racing of course contact is going to happen and happen a lot

Default The SHOW in the Dome!

As I have read all of the post up to this point, I find it really hard to believe that everyone that has posted (HUCKTYSON) was at the race. The video shows a lot but it’s no where near as exciting as it was to be there! The same goes for the Friday race from last year! As for the RR of the #18 Clements Powered, Petroff Towing, Donley Trucking XR1 Rocket it was meant to be torn up. Do you really think Shannon was that worried about it. No! He was there to race and put on a show as he did. I wish he would have been able to start somewhere in the top ten so he wasn’t used up when he got up there. All in all a very good weekend of racing. Looking forward to next year already and hopefully all the fair season fans will join us as it is indoors!

Go 18!
    One of them Boyz from Illinoise