Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Senoia 4-21 with Supers AND 9 or 10 (TEN) more divisions!!

If you want a ton of racing in one night, this is for you!! Not sure who will be in the stands, but the pit gate will make a TON of $$!! Maybe some of you have seen this before, but not this fella!! They should have made it an even dozen!!

Quote Originally Posted by champion24 View Post
    If you want a ton of racing in one night, this is for you!! Not sure who will be in the stands, but the pit gate will make a TON of $$!! Maybe some of you have seen this before, but not this fella!! They should have made it an even dozen!!
    Should be really exciting lol.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

A HUGE night of racing is planned for this Saturday, April 21st!!!

Ten Divisions of racing with the Super Late Models; Limited Late Models; Crate Late Models; Late Model Sportsman; Hobby; Mini Stock; Bombers; Hot Shots; Legends Cars; Vintage Cars and the Griffin Hose & Hydraulics Sportsman Chargers!!!

It is 'Fight Autism Night' at the South's Baddest Bull Ring and your ticket will help in raising the awareness of the fight to end autism!

Pack the car up! Phone, text and e-mail your friends and invite to come out to Senoia Raceway for an action packed, adrenaline pumping night of raw horsepower!

Pits/Trackside Open at 4pm. Grandstands Open at 5pm.
    Hot Laps & Group Qualifying will start at 6:15pm.
    Racing begins at 7:30pm.

Tickets are $15; kids 5-12 are $5; four & under are free.
    Pits/Trackside passes are $30; kids 5-12 are $20; four & under are free.

More info at www.senoiaraceway.com or by calling the track at 770.599.6161

What about hot shot sportsman and topless crate outlaw 602 sportsman ages 12-15?

Seems a bit excessive.

Quote Originally Posted by B_K View Post
    What about hot shot sportsman and topless crate outlaw 602 sportsman ages 12-15?

Seems a bit excessive.
    I’m thinkin Enduros and UTV’s(Razors).
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Quote Originally Posted by Flagmanfish22 View Post
    A HUGE night of racing is planned for this Saturday, April 21st!!!

Ten Divisions of racing with the Super Late Models; Limited Late Models; Crate Late Models; Late Model Sportsman; Hobby; Mini Stock; Bombers; Hot Shots; Legends Cars; Vintage Cars and the Griffin Hose & Hydraulics Sportsman Chargers!!!

It is 'Fight Autism Night' at the South's Baddest Bull Ring and your ticket will help in raising the awareness of the fight to end autism!

Pack the car up! Phone, text and e-mail your friends and invite to come out to Senoia Raceway for an action packed, adrenaline pumping night of raw horsepower!

Pits/Trackside Open at 4pm. Grandstands Open at 5pm.
    Hot Laps & Group Qualifying will start at 6:15pm.
    Racing begins at 7:30pm.

Tickets are $15; kids 5-12 are $5; four & under are free.
    Pits/Trackside passes are $30; kids 5-12 are $20; four & under are free.

More info at www.senoiaraceway.com or by calling the track at 770.599.6161
    This is wrong, very wrong.

Are yall afraid of getting TOO MUCH bang for your buck......not sure i understand the critics on this.

Quote Originally Posted by Dirt2727 View Post
    Are yall afraid of getting TOO MUCH bang for your buck......not sure i understand the critics on this.
    Wayyyyyy too many freakin classes. Dirt track racing isn’t supposed to be the 12 hours of Sebring. 4-5 classes tops.

That many is wrong, all wrong.

There is a midnight curfew that is strictly enforced, should be done by then. But im sure if you decided to go, you can leave after 4 or 5 classes.

I went to a track one time. Had 3 classes of 4 cylinders. Stock, outlaw and like something age and under. I think the stock had about 9 cars, the outlaw had about 5 and the age bracket had 4. Never went back.

Quote Originally Posted by Dirt2727 View Post
    There is a midnight curfew that is strictly enforced, should be done by then. But im sure if you decided to go, you can leave after 4 or 5 classes.
    Lol. You can have my seat. I wouldn’t step foot at a track running this many classes, all you. Never heard of such a thing, other than when the Ice Bowl is going on and they’ve a weekend long marathon. Or Lernerville’s Stampede.

I feel sorry for the track workers. They better have 2 shifts.

I applaud them trying, and I normally stay til the last dog dies. I dont think I'm quiet tough enough to sit through 10 classes though. I cannot see them making the midnight curfew and completing the show.

I don't have a problem with too much racing, I have a problem with too little of it..........maybe it's just me.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by huskerdirt View Post
    This is wrong, very wrong.
    10 divisions is a bit much for any track no doubt but you don't have to go or stay for the whole show. Its for a great cause, how is that so wrong? Just wondering

Quote Originally Posted by MI Dirt Fan View Post
    I went to a track one time. Had 3 classes of 4 cylinders. Stock, outlaw and like something age and under. I think the stock had about 9 cars, the outlaw had about 5 and the age bracket had 4. Never went back.
    When I raced 4 cylinders in early 90’s, I hated saying I won, but there was only a 7 car field. Whoop-de-doooo!!! I wanted to beat a full field.

The promoter at Senoia needs to grow an Earl Baltes pair and say we combining some classes and here’s the rules. You don’t like it, there’s the exit.
    2023 Races - WoO at TST

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    I don't have a problem with too much racing, I have a problem with too little of it..........maybe it's just me.
    As long as they do the necessary work on the track so its racy... Im in!!

I go to a track to see good racing, all night long☺

Wow that’s a tall order. I imagine some classes will be draw and run and they’ll probably qualify all four late model classes. Personally i like 4-6 classes so a bit much for my taste. Guess you could watch 4-6 classes but most tracks save the late modelsntill the end to sell all those hotdogs.

All classes ran, all was over and we are home before midnight, full night of racing.

Quote Originally Posted by Mindwalker View Post
    10 divisions is a bit much for any track no doubt but you don't have to go or stay for the whole show. Its for a great cause, how is that so wrong? Just wondering
    It's wrong to complain about too much racing at a race track when your home playing with hot wheels pretending to be racing.........just guessing.

wouldn't know, heading home from a track as we speak......
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

I've always wanted a Motor Home class!!!! Imagine a Winnebago set up in the turns of Macon Speedway. Three wide, all by itself!! hahahaaa