Thread: My side

Default My side

Well said Nuge!

It is a heartbreaking shame how America is so divided. But until the other side wakes the hell up we must remain so. My side believes in secure borders. My side knows the difference between legal immigration and illegal immigration. My side wants to end the insane suicide of gunfree slaughter zones. My side believes in earning your own way and living within your means and saving for a rainy day. My side believes in making sacrifices and taking risks working your ass off everyday to be in the asset column for our families and fellow Americans. My side believes that unarmed and helpless should be a choice not a forced condition. my side believes all elected employees should be held to constitutional accountability. My side believes the government works for we the people and should stop their criminal orgy of wasting tax dollars. My side respects law enforcement and being lawful. My side stands up for truth logic and common sense. My side believes in the US Constitution, the bill of rights, the Declaration of Independence, the Pledge of Allegiance, the 10 Commandments and the golden rule. Until the dividers agree to be reasonable honest goodwill and decency we will unfortunately remain divided. We welcome them to wake up & end it. One nation under God indivisible with liberty and justice for all. Dividing good from bad is a good idea.
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

isn't one single one of us an ''Illegal"! (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) like that is what's wrong with this world!

Actually no.

Quote Originally Posted by AnonymousNate View Post
    isn't one single one of us an ''Illegal"! (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) like that is what's wrong with this world!
    What was the question ? Litey is that you ?

No this is one and only NATE buddty buds....

no what?? you saying there are such things as ''illgeagals"? cause thats what your brainwashed with? NONE THIS CRAP IS LIFE!! LIFE WAS NEVER INTENDED FOR ANY OF THIS STUPITY THAT MAN AS MASDE APON ALL OF US

Mr. Nugent nails it again. Well said.

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    Remind Natey boy, he can still get high from second hand smoke!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

na im good im plenty good i dont need no HELP. i see lilfe for WHAT IS SUPOUsED TO BE . NOT THE SYSTEM!!!!!