Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Calling Dr. Howard, Dr. Fine, Dr. Howard

He used shoulder injury to cover up getn clean. Now he takes drug test cuz he cleaned out. Do u relise he cant come out and let public know his real problem. This will ruin his image. So all this cover up and excuse after excuse. Now hes clean and ready to go get that orange spoiler. Sorry but he wont get a chance to put that spoiler on his car
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!

Quote Originally Posted by SLIDING SIDEWAYS View Post
    He used shoulder injury to cover up getn clean. Now he takes drug test cuz he cleaned out. Do u relise he cant come out and let public know his real problem. This will ruin his image. So all this cover up and excuse after excuse. Now hes clean and ready to go get that orange spoiler. Sorry but he wont get a chance to put that spoiler on his car
    It only takes 4-7 days max for meth, cocaine, opiates to clear your system, anybody can dry out for a week. Pop another test on him hel fail it, wel dodge it again...

Quote Originally Posted by SLIDING SIDEWAYS View Post
    I see you got your crystal ball up and running again.... Hahahahaha

You better get it calibrated tho. Like you, it's way off. 

Such a disgrace

I knew he was clean and I cant tell you who told me but trust me I knew it, Ok then racing can resume now.

Quote Originally Posted by edavis71 View Post
    A disgrace to the sport that he should be able to race anywhere after refusing a test, JMO!!!
    Got that right,Big E!

Bloomquist has to know that the public has caught on to what’s happened during this situation. What a joke, lol.

(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) for all of you who are A S Suming Bloomquist couldn't pass the drug test, it must really suck for you. I mean you think he was drugged up, but still put that spanking on your driver's butts at the dream. I guess that don't say much for your driver's heh?

Quote Originally Posted by lazyifoto View Post
    Once again Bloomerpuddin has made a mockery of this sport and the promoters that have these traveling shows come to yours and my local tracks. And once again the sanctioning group that has him in their series will allow this to go on because he puts a$$es in the stands. ....
    So wrong Lucas so wrong....
    This sport was great before the master manipulater got here and it will still be great without him....the same as it was with so many others that have come and gone through the years. ...
    Lucas shame on you.....you are the WEAK LINK..
    Still butt hurt about Obama, and obviously butt hurt about Bloomer, you poor little snowflake.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

After this amount of time, I’d hope he passed. No ones ever suspected Bloomer of being a pothead. Blow etc is out if your system in right at 3 days. If he had gotten the surgery, that was a great sign for me and the haters could stick it.

But, to come back with arthritis, and I’m good to go, nah, just not ok. Really turns me off. 100% looks like you made up a big story to evade a drug tests, technically 2.

I was hoping he’d get the surgery he has said he has needed for a couple years, go through surgery rehab, get in shape, and come back strong and healthier. But now, I am worried. Not only for him, but for his wife and his daughter, who is about two months younger than my oldest.

And the whole disgraceful to our sport BS, you know what, I wanna watch preachers and moral police in action, I will go to church, watch NASCAR, or listen to our hypocritical politicians.

I do not care about these guys moral fiber. Are they fast, are they clean drivers, that’s about it, and as long as they aren’t super aholes, I’m good. Just like most of us are screwed up, or have family that is, so are they, do they.

And I guess it’s 60 days now, how convenient.(suspension) I like Bloomer, even when I’ve met him, still cool. But I do not agree with how this whole circus went. All to avoid pee tests. He did not pass his piss tests, he studied, and then got a mulligan. I really hope he gets the surgery and goes through rehab for it, and whatever else he has going on, before it’s too late. If not for himself, for his family.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

That 60 day deal ain’t going to happen. After reading the article, it’s believable, but I still just have doubts. And yes, it’s based on history.

Cant wait to see the new shirt he comes out with in regards to this matter
    Itll say 0 failed tests = 0 money for anybody for the rest of the year.
    Typical bloomquist fashion though, drug tests, fake spins, mis diagnonis of a torn rotator cuff, crotch chops, sketchy crew people, pill draws, showing up late, etc......
    He sells more shirts, kicks more a$$, wins more money, and gets a bigger fan reaction than anybody in history.
    Vince mcmahon could use his expertise on creating gimmicks that fans can get into.
    Maybe davenport can shave his head and drink beer thrown to him from steve francis (referee) while standing on top of the flag stand. Copying the joey logano (hold my steering wheel up when i win) thing just isnt working for t shirt sales.

Scott talked to WRG and told them he would complete whatever they wanted him too so his suspension would be reduced. They agreed. He will be at the World 100 barring any miss tests or assignments.

It's not based on his drug history from 1993 and 1996. It's based on how many tests he's taken with the WRG and passed and failed. He's taken many tests with them and passed every single one and failed none so there's no history of failed tests. He will get the suspension reduced. Sucks to miss the USA Nationals though. Scott isn't on drugs, he wouldn't of gone to Lernerville if he was knowing he was going to be tested. He thought his season was over, so left the track. I actually believe that story. When racing is your entire life and you think you've damaged your shoulder and it's all over, you get pissed and sad about it. He went to the hotel and was pissed that everything he loves about racing was gone. The last thing he cared about was some drug test. But don't worry Lucas said they would test him tonight and tomorrow to make sure he was clean and randomly test him throughout weekends for the remainder of 2018. He will pass those also.

News flash to all the people with blinders on..he failed his test in Lernerville, the same as if he pis*ed and had every drug on the test pop positive...

Quote Originally Posted by Illtsate32 View Post
    It only takes 4-7 days max for meth, cocaine, opiates to clear your system, anybody can dry out for a week. Pop another test on him hel fail it, wel dodge it again...
    Really depends on the person and how much they do. Meth can take 10-14 days if they are heavy user. Coke 1-5 days, opiates 2-12 days. If they really want catch him they can do a hair test. all 3 of them easily go back 90 days.

Quote Originally Posted by Illtsate32 View Post
    News flash to all the people with blinders on..he failed his test in Lernerville, the same as if he pis*ed and had every drug on the test pop positive...
    He actually skipped the test, not really a failed test. There's only been one failed test in the last month and it was for tires at Eldora. Not sure who it was though, but read about it on here. Mid pack driver juiced tires to get a top 5. I'm sure you can find it on here if you scroll back far enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Planetzer0 View Post
    He actually skipped the test, not really a failed test. There's only been one failed test in the last month and it was for tires at Eldora. Not sure who it was though, but read about it on here. Mid pack driver juiced tires to get a top 5. I'm sure you can find it on here if you scroll back far enough.
    You skip, you fail. Way it is for all of us that have to for work.

The driver that failed the tire test was Bobby Pierce. Not a Pierce fan but not a hater either, but I believe that test is BS also. Blue Ridge Labs is a joke. Talk about funny testing, lets talk about that place.