Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Congratulations to JD and his crew on another big win tonight!!

Feel bad for Bobby Pierce, who had a rocket ship and had the field covered.

Also, nice consistent run for Ricky Weiss and a strong finish for Jimmy Owens.

It was an AWESOME race.

Great win for Davenport. I guess we should congratulate him every time he wins considering how under funded they are. lol. Next topic will be how this is now considered a crown jewel race and he's only 40 away from tying Bloomquist. LOL. Tough break for Bobby though.

Quote Originally Posted by Planetzer0 View Post
    Great win for Davenport. I guess we should congratulate him every time he wins considering how under funded they are. lol. Next topic will be how this is now considered a crown jewel race and he's only 40 away from tying Bloomquist. LOL. Tough break for Bobby though.
    220 points

Quote Originally Posted by Pennsboro23 View Post
    220 points
    The points deal was over along time ago. Scott isn't winning another points championship. You don't beat team's like Davenport and Richards by doing the things Scotts done for his entire career. In the HAT days you could afford to show up late and start in the back and drive through the field. Now if you start in the back you're finishing 18th. Davenport and Richards don't play games and are always prepared every night. The fact it's 220 shows how good Scott is, because honestly it should be around 400.

Richards isnt winning anything hes been a rolling roadblock for weeks...

They took that air shock away and the xr-1's haven't been the same.

Tough tough break for Pierce. He could have 4 or 5 wins on the season if not for bad luck. JD, and crew seem to be ramping up at the right time for the month of $$, but a couple bad finishes and it's a tighter race.

Congrats to JD and team. Glad they won.

Did they take jd's tires. I think he snuck some funny tires onto that 49 car.

I was in attendance, When Scott and Bobby were both on point in the lead, JD was a 1/2 lap behind. Their game plan was obviously tire management and hope a caution comes out to bunch the field up. How it played out fell right in place. It really looked like Scott was doing a good job of saving his tires so I was surprised he wasn’t able to fight back once Bobby took the lead. It was a great first time visit to I-80, they did a great job with the weekend.

I think bobby had a trick switch that disabled the chip. He blew it.

Bloomer had the faster car but was running legal.

The points deal was over along time ago. Scott isn't winning another points championship. You don't beat team's like Davenport and Richards by doing the things Scotts done for his entire career. In the HAT days you could afford to show up late and start in the back and drive through the field. Now if you start in the back you're finishing 18th. Davenport and Richards don't play games and are always prepared every night. The fact it's 220 shows how good Scott is, because honestly it should be around 400.
    You say this like you know what you are talking about. I just love listening to "experts".

Quote Originally Posted by LithiumGO View Post
    You say this like you know what you are talking about. I just love listening to "experts".
    Then you're in for a real treat when SS wakes up! Hahhahahahaha

Lightbulb

... In the HAT days you could afford to show up late and start in the back and drive through the field. Now if you start in the back you're finishing 18th...
    Better be careful, Bro. They random drug test now and you're drawing attention to yourself with absurd comments like that. Just saying', you gotta "toke, toke, then pass it". You can't keep it all to yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by TireGuy17 View Post
    It really looked like Scott was doing a good job of saving his tires so I was surprised he wasn’t able to fight back once Bobby took the lead.
    You can save your tires all you want, but it won't help you if you get a flat like he did last night.

Quote Originally Posted by Mindwalker View Post
    Did they take jd's tires. I think he snuck some funny tires onto that 49 car.
    I think I saw the Pawn delivering some fummy tars to JD last night. LOL

No doubt JD was biding his time and hoping for a caution. Odds are in his favor on that assumption during an 80 lap race. It worked out...some luck and skill to go along with a whole lot of patience were all involved last night.

Quote Originally Posted by Swampy121 View Post
    I think I saw the Pawn delivering some fummy tars to JD last night. LOL
    Yep and Tim got part of the check from what has been reported lol

I knew the truth would surface. Just not this soon. Shame!!!