Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

I think the kid has always been fast but he is probably listening to what Bloomer has to say and he is believing what he hears from him. He looked really smooth in the feature. Car was straight and not sliding through the corners. Maybe his confidence is up and he can be more patient and wait to pass someone as in the past he was in hurry and made poor choices. Either way it was fun to watch. Shame Pearson had the tire issue as those two were about to have a battle that would have put that race over the top.

Quote Originally Posted by ImCryn2 View Post
    hey there emptyMindwalker, found this video you may enjoy.

https://www.facebook.com/CULLIBLE/vi...5032334633888/
    I'm suspicious that someone overdubbed their own voice for Bloomer's... that sounds more like a Sycamore, IL accent than one from a good kid from Ft. Dodge, IA.
    Member of the Luxemburg Speedway Hall of Fame
    Class of 2019

Hope Lucas did take the samples and continues to monitor results. I have two racer friends in Wissota country that have told me that Weiss has been soaking/altering his tires for several years. They have actually witnessed him doing it!

Well, someone said he was tested 4 times in Arizona...

Quote Originally Posted by MI Dirt Fan View Post
    Well, someone said he was tested 4 times in Arizona...
    He was also made to remove an inerter on Saturday that he been running all week, but the public didn't hear about that now did they.

And that is HORSE (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word). He did not have an inerter on at any point. We pulled shocks apart on Shaw, Weiss and Sheppard. Stop believing what you hear and spreading lies. Because that is what that is.

Quote Originally Posted by flagone View Post
    And that is HORSE (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word). He did not have an inerter on at any point. We pulled shocks apart on Shaw, Weiss and Sheppard. Stop believing what you hear and spreading lies. Because that is what that is.
    That's why I wait for an official press release on stuff.

And then they can give you the BS instead!!!

hey there emptyMindwalker, found this video you may enjoy.

https://www.facebook.com/CULLIBLE/vi...5032334633888/
    Here I fixed your fake video

https://youtu.be/DzACWe76EOQ
    Last edited by Clayton_Wetter; 08-16-2018 at 01:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nobody View Post
    He was also made to remove an inerter on Saturday that he been running all week, but the public didn't hear about that now did they.
    Quote Originally Posted by flagone View Post
    Public didn’t hear about it Nobody because it was a load of sh!t.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    Here is fixed your fake video

https://youtu.be/DzACWe76EOQ
    Wasn't my video, had it sent to me and figured mindwalker would enjoy it. That's all

Wasn't my video, had it sent to me and figured mindwalker would enjoy it. That's all
    Whomever, it must be fixed.

I talked to several teams at Florence and a couple of them saw Weiss doping tires late Friday night for Saturdays race. This guy needs some punishment....hope the lab tests do him in.

^^^^That guy serious???^^^^

Several? And no one said anything about it because they all do it to? Supposedly the best results are to do it days or weeks in advance.

He may be from Canada but he isn't that dumb. If he was to do it it wouldn't be out in the open for everyone to see.
    Last edited by MI Dirt Fan; 08-15-2018 at 11:34 PM.

I was wondering where my girlfriend was that night... now I know... saw her in the video. Thanks Blackie for giving me her number!
    Member of the Luxemburg Speedway Hall of Fame
    Class of 2019

Quote Originally Posted by tiretester View Post
    I talked to several teams at Florence and a couple of them saw Weiss doping tires late Friday night for Saturdays race. This guy needs some punishment....hope the lab tests do him in.
    Do you guys just switch up screen names to see if eventually you’ll gain some traction? Just dumb. You and several others have talked to all kinds of people with all kinds of “knowledge”, I’d try facts.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Default Cnb

While I agree this seems to be a little over the top as far as rumors go, you also can't expect everything is going to be reported by dirt on dirt. There are a ton of events happening every week that don't make it out to the general public.

While I agree this seems to be a little over the top as far as rumors go, you also can't expect everything is going to be reported by dirt on dirt. There are a ton of events happening every week that don't make it out to the general public.
    I know, but all these so called people in the know, I’m not going to believe over flagone. Because he is in the know.

So you imply he was fast because of having an “ inerter “ on the car but was made to remove it Saturday and won 50k without it lol lol . The level of stupidity on 4m is always amazing

huck I think he meant in Arizona. But either way a total fabrication. And by the same token he finished 3rd in the finale there and was the fastest car on the track at the end of the event. He just started further back.
    Last edited by flagone; 08-16-2018 at 06:38 AM.