Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Ricky Weiss

Quote Originally Posted by K1ngCat View Post
    Probably just figured out,they are no good unless your cheating some how,ha
    Oh yes, cheating on door bars, totally a huge speed advantage. Must be the new device, fancy shocks.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Quote Originally Posted by chupp n bloomer fan View Post
    Oh yes, cheating on door bars, totally a huge speed advantage. Must be the new device, fancy shocks.
    just weak link chassis at work,that's all,lol

Quote Originally Posted by MasterSbilt_Racer View Post
    Roll cage tubing? No. They expect it to be right. That's all. And they sure don't modify it. Different tubing in the cage would effect the car. So that is why I would expect them all to be the same.

You are not going to order an xr1 and tell Mark Richards how to build your cage.
    https://www.thegazette.com/subject/s...light-20170601

I don’t see why it would be any different in late models than in mods. GRT and Big Daddy modifieds were caught with undersized roll cage tubing last year. The customer requested it, so that os what GRT built.

joshroth14 Guest

If Mark Richards and Bronson worried more about their cars instead of Scotts they might have a major win at Eldora. Probably not though, the house car seems to always run midpack at Eldora.

He was my pick to win. (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word).
    When it's time to go, I'll go! Until then I got nothing to lose! -Roy Hall

Quote Originally Posted by chupp n bloomer fan View Post
    It's Scott Bloomquist slide of hand trick. Scott has wiess aka bloomquist protege on it too.

Scott- hey ricky, got a idea for world 100, if are willing to help.

Ricky- yeah, your my hero of course.

Scott- well we going make tubing smaller on your car, so they find it. Then they will look at the same place on my car. They will be so busy look at that, they won't find out what I really done to my car. You OK with that?

Ricky- ???? Im Lost, what about my chance win the world 100.

Scott- you're young, you going win it in the future. Plus I'll teach you every trick in my book.

Ricky- ok I trust you. You really are the best ever Scott.

Scott- I know, I'm the goat!

Lol 😂😂😂

Quote Originally Posted by Kwd1253 View Post
    It's Scott Bloomquist slide of hand trick. Scott has wiess aka bloomquist protege on it too.

Scott- well we going make tubing smaller on your car, so they find it. Then they will look at the same place on my car. They will be so busy look at that, they won't find out what I really done to my car. You OK with that?

Scott- you're young, you going win it in the future. Plus I'll teach you every trick in my book.

Lol 
    You've got too much time on your hands lol

Lol 

Good call!
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!

Mcarter,

You compared big time late models to GRT and modifieds?
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 2

Quote Originally Posted by K1ngCat View Post
    just weak link chassis at work,that's all,lol
    Yeah I seen that, guess it was a stronger link than Moyer and everyone else in his prelim and heat. Lmao

Glad to see you guys coming outta the woodwork though. Chassis runs well, it’s all Randy Sweet and the McDowell’s, stuff ain’t right, it’s all Bloomers fault. Gotta love it.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

I read that the car was legal in 2015/2016 when it was built. Just wondering if this is correct? Right or wrong it is still shady by Bronson/Richards to jig the car. And just shows you how much pull Richards had to talk tech into making every team remove driver door to be inspected. Makes you wonder who's calling the shots.

Quote Originally Posted by No_Weak_Links View Post
    I read that the car was legal in 2015/2016 when it was built. Just wondering if this is correct? Right or wrong it is still shady by Bronson/Richards to jig the car. And just shows you how much pull Richards had to talk tech into making every team remove driver door to be inspected. Makes you wonder who's calling the shots.
    You people come up with the most retarded conspiracy theories.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

Quote Originally Posted by Josh Bayko View Post
    You people come up with the most retarded conspiracy theories.
    What I posted is directly from the Weiss team, so you can go somewhere else with your conspiracy junk.

Hilarious, I've always thought the same. What a spoiled brat.

Looks like Chris Ferguson's SB car was ok.

Quote Originally Posted by No_Weak_Links View Post
    What I posted is directly from the Weiss team, so you can go somewhere else with your conspiracy junk.
    They check the door bars and intrusion plates because a guy was killed at Eldora because his door bars collapsed in on him. There’s no grand scheme by Mark Richards to screw Ricky Weiss. If Richards did half the stuff you idiots claim, he’d be out of business or in jail.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

Josh Bayko.....the scheme was to get Scott thrown out, not Weiss......I may be wrong on this, I don't know for fact because I've been out of traveling for years....but I have NEVER seen driver's doors having to be removed for tech at Eldora or anywhere, but I will find out shortly. Just because you don't know what's going on, or disagree with what someone says, doesn't make them an idiot or conspiracy theorist. If I post something on here it's fact, or a really good source says it's fact. If i don't know i will tell you, or tell you its my opinion.

Bayko, if you are referring to Unger, it was my understanding he was killed because he had a crappy seat and his head hit the wall because it wasn't contained. Nothing to do with the door bars.

Lol 
    Good one. I just shot hot coffee up through my nose laughing. Ouch. Why is it funny? Because I wouldn’t doubt this for real one bit when it comes to that bunch. I’m not dogging them here, I think they possibly just are that smart.

Bayko,

The intrusion plate rule was added after Ungers death. But honestly, they didn't receive more than a cursory glance in tech. That is why Weiss passed in June. Officials were tipped to look this weekend.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 2