Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I think Shaw, who specializes in Mod's, still makes a Late Model chassis.

MB was Mars Birkhofer, until jimmy gave the shaft to Brian in the deal.

Quote Originally Posted by Keepittacky View Post
    No MB stands for Mars Brothers.
    MB stood for Mars/Birkhofer, not Mars brothers. Till whatever happened with Jimmy and Brian.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Quote Originally Posted by One Man Gang View Post
    What about the Killer chassis that David Webb made does he still make them ?
    I don't believe so, he has been running a Rocket XR1 this season.
    Educatio est omnium efficacissima forma rebellionis

Quote Originally Posted by Jking24 View Post
    Ronnie Stuckey and a club 29 is a black diamond assembled by Darrell lanigan racing
    All Black Diamonds are built in Shreveport, LA by Stuckey Enterprises. Darrell gets his Black Diamonds and calls them Club 29. Darrell is a dealer for Black Diamond. All cars are assembled in Shreveport, LA.

it all starts with the chassis getting the right tubing with built in flex and they are not giving it away this is the same tubing they use in NHRA. so lets say we could turn the page back and make it mandatory they all run full frames to which late model racing was meant to be and cut some cost and still be able to sit low to ground with today`s technology, and run wet or dry tracks i can`t if it would make racing better or not but more competitive yes.

Quote Originally Posted by buster83 View Post
    it all starts with the chassis getting the right tubing with built in flex and they are not giving it away this is the same tubing they use in NHRA. so lets say we could turn the page back and make it mandatory they all run full frames to which late model racing was meant to be and cut some cost and still be able to sit low to ground with today`s technology, and run wet or dry tracks i can`t if it would make racing better or not but more competitive yes.
    Docol is better at separating racer from wallet than racer from racer. Other than manufacturing tolerances, there is no science to make it better.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 2

Quote Originally Posted by Muddy_87 View Post
    MB was Mars Birkhofer, until jimmy gave the shaft to Brian in the deal.
    Fill us in one the Mars-Birkhofer deal.
    Member of the Luxemburg Speedway Hall of Fame
    Class of 2019

Quote Originally Posted by MasterSbilt_Racer View Post
    Docol is better at separating racer from wallet than racer from racer. Other than manufacturing tolerances, there is no science to make it better.
    I got a hold to a piece a while back , it is suppose to be easier to weld than moly , but i couldn't tell the difference , they say price is coming down though , i did notice that in the bender , if you bend an equal size of moly to 90 deg , it will spring back 8 to 10 deg and the docol would almost stay , which tells me the molly can stand more flex , im no metallurgist so this is just a crude observations.......

Quote Originally Posted by fastford View Post
    I got a hold to a piece a while back , it is suppose to be easier to weld than moly , but i couldn't tell the difference , they say price is coming down though , i did notice that in the bender , if you bend an equal size of moly to 90 deg , it will spring back 8 to 10 deg and the docol would almost stay , which tells me the molly can stand more flex , im no metallurgist so this is just a crude observations.......
    Moly has a higher yield point then, or flatter yield curve.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 2