Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Both are good drivers. Both will get heated from time to time.

25 knows (or cares about) the difference between hard racing and dirty more than 18x. Also when Page gets mad it's a guarantee something is getting torn up.

In a fight I've got 25 in a first round tko.

Clanton is a big old boy. I'm going with him also. Paige might stand a chance if he can hang on long on enough to get him out of wind though.

Would like to see a video of the discussion.
    Formerly 66#1

Quote Originally Posted by AllenK View Post
    Clanton is a big old boy. I'm going with him also. Paige might stand a chance if he can hang on long on enough to get him out of wind though.

Would like to see a video of the discussion.
    It’s on FB

Only seen the dod video but from the looks of it page cut up across clantons nose coming down the back stretch and then turned left at the flag stand to go back to the bottom. The i didn't see you thing is not really a good excuse it was a double file restart. For the first lap or so you have to expect somebody is their weather you see them or not

They both definitely don't make choir boy status!

But, Ill take Clanton.....as long as it don't go past 3 rounds!

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO25 View Post
    They both definitely don't make choir boy status!

But, Ill take Clanton.....as long as it don't go past 3 rounds!
    I would say page has his initials carved into clantons chest with the hawkbill before Clinton puts a glove on him........
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    I always worry about the car in front of Clanton during a race.
    I witnessed first hand several years ago at a WoO event a disturbing incident. Near the end of the race he got into Chub Frank and ruined Chubs night and went on to win. When he exited his car in victory lane he was met by a chorus of BOOS ! So whats he do but start yelling " Kill Chub Frank, Kill Chub Frank" ! As one could imagine that didn't go over too well with the fans. They started yelling "Ahole, Ahole, Ahole back at him. The old guy that rode with us said on the trip home, " I've raced and been going to races for over 50 years and that is the most classless, most ignorant thing I've ever heard anyone say". Another said that he acted as if he didn't have a whole lot of anything going on inside his head to purposely want to have a fellow competitor killed. We were all in agreement to those statements.

hard to believe , but if you say so........

IF that happened I'm sure it was more like killed chub frank as in ruined his night. Context is needed here.

Probably playing the villain role if the crowd was already booing.

Didn't Shane take out Epj and half the heat race at Eldora a few years ago? Epj is usually calm but he showed his displeasure at Shane that nite.

Quote Originally Posted by Raceready View Post
    I witnessed first hand several years ago at a WoO event a disturbing incident. Near the end of the race he got into Chub Frank and ruined Chubs night and went on to win. When he exited his car in victory lane he was met by a chorus of BOOS ! So whats he do but start yelling " Kill Chub Frank, Kill Chub Frank" ! As one could imagine that didn't go over too well with the fans. They started yelling "Ahole, Ahole, Ahole back at him. The old guy that rode with us said on the trip home, " I've raced and been going to races for over 50 years and that is the most classless, most ignorant thing I've ever heard anyone say". Another said that he acted as if he didn't have a whole lot of anything going on inside his head to purposely want to have a fellow competitor killed. We were all in agreement to those statements.
    Well from what I've seen, he does not drive very clean at all, to say the least.

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO25 View Post
    Didn't Shane take out Epj and half the heat race at Eldora a few years ago? Epj is usually calm but he showed his displeasure at Shane that nite.
    I recall him straight clearing out randy korte from a transfer spot in a world 100 Saturday heat race few years back, kortes last time racing at the world. Then at farmer city i believe either later in the year or next spring he got parked for some kind of altercation and was yelling with officials in the infield.

Clanton took out Delmas Conley at Eldora a few years back as well. Delmas got out and fed him a steering wheel afterwards. He may be an senior citizen, but i wouldn't want to tangle with that guy. Clearly Clanton didn't either on that day.

Yes to Korte and Yes to Conley I saw both of those deals!

Quote Originally Posted by rc24 View Post
    Yes to Korte and Yes to Conley I saw both of those deals!
    Maybe the reason that some including fellow drivers call him 'The Georgia Bulldozer" ?

never herd the bull dozier thing , maybe he strap's the blade on when he comes up you guy,s way....lol.....

That sounds like the retired guy that they called "Cue Ball" because of the way he bounced off of everyone else.

Never heard the bull dozier comment before. Thats good. lol

Clantons dad drove like that also but he had a ton of kids to feed 🙉🙉