Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by CageFaraday View Post
    I figured it had more to do with money than performance on him leaving BWRC, they were rock solid. I think its as simple as Capital(sponsor) wanted Madden to come in and help them improve, he is a very sharp chassis guy in his own right. I don't expect to ever see Madden in a Rocket, they have a plenty deep talent pool and Madden doesn't need them. To run with Rocket you have to be willing to shop exactly where the masses do, like Walmart. Madden is more comfortable I'm assuming with a boutique builder, like Bloomquist, BWRC or Capital, it keeps your internal competition lower, less of your tech gets out to the rest of the universe. Black Diamond has become a little too big and running well enough they don't need his services. In the end its a business and if someone is offering money, you take it.
    I think the Bruening connection is the key part. Bruening is probably forking over a lot of money to essentially hire Madden as a mentor for Tyler. Their goal is probably to groom Tyler for running a national tour.

bad move would not have a capital car ever one I seen all ways runs in the back or not even making shows
    Last edited by racer41; 11-21-2018 at 06:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MI Dirt Fan View Post
    My question is. Does anyone get in the BWRC? And who?
    Casey Roberts use to run BWRC, he just left Blount and he likes to run regional in the same area as them and he lives about an hour away from the shop. Another thought is Don Oneal if he's out at Bowyers, they did win a Lucas title together. Rambo has always run well in Barry prepared equipment, maybe its time for a family reunion. Lastly and I have nothing but a passing possible notion is Travis Pennington, good driver, his dad Jack Pennington drove BWRC's for several years and was the house car driver for a time. Maybe Travis gets a shot. Ross Bailes is still around too.

Last edited by CageFaraday; 11-21-2018 at 07:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by fastford View Post
    madden has learned a lot from driving these other chassis and working with there builders , i feel he will use what he has learned and improve marshal and shane,s product , i look for them to be a force to be reckoned with in 2019 . by the way , welcome back MBR , now you behave your self ...LOL.....
    Its easier to behave well if you know what bad behavior is. Thanks.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -3
    Atomic - 2
    Moler - 1

Quote Originally Posted by racer41 View Post
    bad move would not have a capital car ever one I seen all ways runs in the back or not even making shows
    People do this all the time when talking down some chassis'. They point to the worst possible examples. Ask yourself would they be better in a Rocket or Longhorn? 90% of the time the answer is no. Some guys will never be any good regardless of the car.

That's the problem some drivers and fans think just because you run a big name chassis you should be winning every race.

Madden will be fast in any modern chassis.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

Exactly, he's one of the best guys out there to get a car setup. That's why I don't understand why a bunch of guys jump numerous chassis a year looking for that magic one. If you know how to set one up or gI've good feedback you can be competitive in almost anything.

These guys can make anything fast it depends on who is turning the wrenches and driver input. Madden is one of the best around don't care much for him but he's good.

Worked with many drivers that were good when the car was right, but couldn't give good feedback. Which made tuning much more difficult...
    “Yeah, well, you know, that’s just, like, your opinion, man.” — The Dude

You would be stupid to think he won't be fast. He is talented in all aspects. He is a pecker but you have to acknowledge his skill. It will be fun to pull against him next year. He added alot of enjoyment to this WoO season. 2019 is going to be fun!
    When it's time to go, I'll go! Until then I got nothing to lose! -Roy Hall

I was reading that Madden will be working out of his own shop with two full time crew guys being there.