Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I think everyone on 4m takes everything personal. I don’t mind when anyone takes jabs at me. All in all I think most here are probably good guys? If you just scroll on past and ignore what you don’t like it usually goes away.

Don't think anything but a case of amnesia is going to make it worth while hanging out with some of the trolls in here. Have better things to do. If having fun at others expense is ok go. Te last one I know of had two people and I know of at least 5 that walked by. Just members that I know. Most won't even say they are a member. I'm sure it wasn't that way back in the day. Words have weight.

Hey get a dunking booth. I'll sit in it and i bet they be a line of 4mers that would love to throw that ball to dunk me! lmao
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!

I think everyone on 4m takes everything personal. I don’t mind when anyone takes jabs at me. All in all I think most here are probably good guys? If you just scroll on past and ignore what you don’t like it usually goes away.

Well said.......Too bad some cant help themselves!

Missed all the events that had meet and greets scheduled. Went to Dome last year, but after hearing they added push and flips, all I could think about was the Indy Invite and decided to skip. Hopefully next year I can meet up with some of you guys.

Quote Originally Posted by bullring View Post
    Missed all the events that had meet and greets scheduled. Went to Dome last year, but after hearing they added push and flips, all I could think about was the Indy Invite and decided to skip. Hopefully next year I can meet up with some of you guys.
    The problem at the Indy Invite was not the midgets, it was the track configuration. The midgets will most likely put on the best show of the 3 classes. Night in, night out, they are the raciest class of dirt cars.

Quote Originally Posted by fryefan View Post
    The problem at the Indy Invite was not the midgets, it was the track configuration. The midgets will most likely put on the best show of the 3 classes. Night in, night out, they are the raciest class of dirt cars.
    Probably instead of a 45 mph LM race.

Eight days to go till the Dome can't hardly wait
    I am what I am

Is anyone else going to admit you are coming to the Dome or what???... Jw

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    I don't know about that.......I've eaten some pretty good BBQ out of Alabama.....and y'all sure do make some pretty women down that way.
    Got watch some of them over there some are inbreads, just bad as Arkansas hehe

I'll be there Friday around lunch time.
    T3G - Never Forget, Hardly Remember
    Eastbay (5)

If anyone is going a word of advice,after the race the only places that were open was at the ballpark! Couldn’t even get pizza delivered.

Hooters was open Mr Pres. I drove home the next day from the shots that Campanovo kept buying. LoL

Quote Originally Posted by flagone View Post
    And this is why 4m is not what it once was. Everyone used to like each other and could have a debate without being a douchebag. Now everyone is scared to meet because they are afraid they will get punched (some deservedly so).
    Quote Originally Posted by Illtsate32 View Post
    Amen Flagone amen brother! I owe you a drink for that comment. The people poking at the thought are like (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)roaches will never come out of the dark into real life. They stay in fantasy land where you can do and say what you want without consequence, its where they are comfortable. What a miserable existence they must live and a pathetic excuse for a human being. When it gets closer I will iron out some logistics to meet. There will be plenty of breaks plenty of time...
    Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    To be honest Clayton.......Mr. Carlton is pretty spot on and if there is anyone that deserves the right to state a 4m opinion with some authority on the subject , it's him.

Nothing at all wrong with admitting someone else's opinion matters or is more correct than your own.

I'm clearly no saint and highly opinionated and there are a few certain people and subjects on here that flip my ahole switch .....pretty sure anyone that's been here for a while knows what and who those are.

Doesn't make it right, just makes it me not being perfect.
    I’d meet up if I was going. Would have met at Eldora if it didn’t get all screwed up.

Between taking things too personal, I’m guilty too, to who knows what else, stuff happens. But letting it roll off and moving on has always worked for me. I’d like to hit the Done race, I’ll see how this year goes.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

I will be there, but I charge 5$ for handshakes and 10$ for autographs unless your name is Monica

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by President Clinton View Post
    I will be there, but I charge 5$ for handshakes and 10$ for autographs unless your name is Monica
    How much to make sure she swallows the evidence?
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Quote Originally Posted by chupp n bloomer fan View Post
    How much to make sure she swallows the evidence?
    Thats PRICELESS!
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!

Quote Originally Posted by President Clinton View Post
    will you have a pocket full of moist cigars?

We have done air BnB the last two years and doing the same again. I'm not sure where you tried to get food after the races but all of the down town area was open and alive when we walked through. We ate at a bowling alley/bar one night and the other night the walk in pizza place. First year was miserable cold and i don't remember what we did after i think we just went back to the room. I don't know the names of either of the restaurants but i don't remember either being terrible.