Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Bowyer cars

theyll run decent in florida, richards wins one at GI and oneal at volusia, then the test if theyve shaken the bowyer curse after speedweeks

Quote Originally Posted by riddle28 View Post
    theyll run decent in florida, richards wins one at GI and oneal at volusia, then the test if theyve shaken the bowyer curse after speedweeks
    Bowyer curse? He!!, CBR has won as many LOLMDS CHAMPIONSHIPS as Scott Bloomquist since 2011, and everyone says he is the greatest ever...... lmao

Kind of disappointed in the O'Neal cars.

Quote Originally Posted by superstock79 View Post
    Bowyer curse? He!!, CBR has won as many LOLMDS CHAMPIONSHIPS as Scott Bloomquist since 2011, and everyone says he is the greatest ever...... lmao
    Ouch, that had to sting a bit😁
    8/13/16

People also claim Moyer as the GOAT and how many National championships has he won since 2011?

Exactly......try again.

I think the Bowyer curse more refers to how guys like Lanigan, who was winning races in bunches, go there and suddenly don't win races anymore. Now that Lanigan is back in his own stuff, if he starts winning races in bunches again (and I tend to think he will), it's not going to look all that good for CBR.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

Quote Originally Posted by Tireguy17 View Post
    People also claim Moyer as the GOAT and how many National championships has he won since 2011?

Exactly......try again.
    Do him and Bloomquist really need to? What else do they have to prove?

Quote Originally Posted by Crossbones View Post
    Kind of disappointed in the O'Neal cars.
    Yeah, I'd almost pay for him to get a better wrap.

Quote Originally Posted by Tireguy17 View Post

Exactly......try again.
    Um, maybe because Moyer hasn't run a tour since when?
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    Um, maybe because Moyer hasn't run a tour since when?
    Got another guess?

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    Got another guess?
    Well ok watertruck warrior, when is the last time Sr. ran a whole tour? It's been so long, I can't remember.
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by Josh Bayko View Post
    I think the Bowyer curse more refers to how guys like Lanigan, who was winning races in bunches, go there and suddenly don't win races anymore. Now that Lanigan is back in his own stuff, if he starts winning races in bunches again (and I tend to think he will), it's not going to look all that good for CBR.
    I knew exactly what was being referenced, just thought it was a funny fact to give myself a chuckle, and slide a little jab at the bloomer nut huggers. Lol

I don't care who owns the cars...any team with Richards and O'Neal is going to win races. Between the two, I'll be shocked if CBR doesn't win double-digit races in '19.

After seeing the black hole for good drivers that CBR has become, I’d say we should take a “wait and see” approach before we crown Richards the 2019 champ.

I think the reason CBR has had problems is that they seem to always go with off brand chassis with deals with chassis builders or drivers, started with Warrior and McDowell, Barry Wright, and then Club 29 with Lanigan, Lanigan was struggling with his car in 2015 thats why he dropped off the woo series half way through the season that year. Those chassis are good at times but this will be the first year I can remember CBR having a consistent performing chassis like rocket.

I would find it hard to believe that PaPa Mark would allow Josh to struggle in one his own chassis no matter who he was driving for.

You also have to consider jd had never run a national tour prior to going to cbr France's was a long time rocket but that was already somewhat struggling before a team and chassis change. And lanigan had never run lucas before. Granite after a few years that isn't really a good excuse. But my point is aside from the fact that it takes chemistry for a team to run well no matter how talented or well funded. Their has been alot of inconsistency at cbr from many directions. And this rarely leads to success in this sport. So Josh and josh's proven package should be a good move for cbr

Quote Originally Posted by Josh Bayko View Post
    Kinda like EPJ and Pierce at Dunn Benson.

Quote Originally Posted by Swampy121 View Post
    Kinda like EPJ and Pierce at Dunn Benson.
    Not quite but good try.

Pierce was really competitive in that car. When you go from running just mostly the hell tour and other semi local events to Lucas. The win totals are gonna drop.

Langian wasn’t even close to being good at times in the Bowyer car.

Quote Originally Posted by RTW View Post
    I would find it hard to believe that PaPa Mark would allow Josh to struggle in one his own chassis no matter who he was driving for.
    Thank you. Which is why I said I believe CBR wins at least 10 races this year with the two drivers they have. The success of that team on '19 is good for business for a certain company located in WV.

All of that aside...has CBR had a better pair of drivers in the stable at the same time?