Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Bronson

Quote Originally Posted by MI Dirt Fan View Post
    He did last year then it was all down hill from there. He probably won't fall as fast this year.
    Honestly he was running good in quite a few races last year and had bad luck.. but some nights he was just flat out lost

He reminds me a lot of Blake Spencer. Has a ton of money but very little skill to go with it.

He's got skill. Just not yet against the level of competion he's facing. Needs a good crew chief. He be better off running a schedule similar to Tanner English and what Overton ran when he was at Weaver's.

Quote Originally Posted by ThebigE View Post
    He reminds me a lot of Blake Spencer. Has a ton of money but very little skill to go with it.
    Easy, I wouldn't go that far!

Most nights, Bronson was lapping Spencer , in all the races I watched!

To my knowledge, Spencer has won only ....1.... limited lm race in his career....(But just happens to be dating one of the Bozard Ford owners)

It's not core skill that he lacks, it's the brains to go with it. I've watched him run for years in Florida. He was able to outspend everyone in the state by 3 or 4 times (at least) so he won a lot. But on those nights where someone was better than him he would lose his mind and turn into a hammer.

Quote Originally Posted by luke81 View Post
    It's not core skill that he lacks, it's the brains to go with it. I've watched him run for years in Florida. He was able to outspend everyone in the state by 3 or 4 times (at least) so he won a lot. But on those nights where someone was better than him he would lose his mind and turn into a hammer.
    So , like a Rip hammer????
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    So , like a Rip hammer????
    Carjack hammer...siht, d@m spellcheck I meant jackhammer

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO25 View Post
    Easy, I wouldn't go that far!

Most nights, Bronson was lapping Spencer , in all the races I watched!

To my knowledge, Spencer has won only ....1.... limited lm race in his career....(But just happens to be dating one of the Bozard Ford owners)
    And Bronson had....1...Lucas Oil win last season...(But just happens to be the grandson of a guy with deep pockets)???

All these kids are supported by big pocketbooks.
    Pierce, Moran, Erb Jr., Weiss, all better drivers.

Quote Originally Posted by Zonks32x View Post
    And Bronson had....1...Lucas Oil win last season...(But just happens to be the grandson of a guy with deep pockets)???

And that 1 win was at a track that he's turned thousands and thousands of laps on.

A. Bronsons the nephew!
    B. Spencer has won.....ONE....llm race! A local one at that!
    C. Bronson has won a hundred or more against great regional competition!
    D. In a heads up 100 lap race, Bronson would lap Spencer at least 10 times....guaranteed! They both have equal equipment!

fwiw...Im not a Bronson fan, but he has wayyyyyy more skill than Spencer ever has.

ZERO25,

First off, my mistake, rich Uncle not grandfather. You sir are correct. 100% correct again that he's better (right now) than Spencer and has more wins...
    That said...his one Lucas win was in his own backyard, and he doesn't come close in ability to any of the other young guns in the sport.

Pierce, Hudson O'Neal, Overton, Weiss, Moran, Erb, Moyer jrjr, Zeigler, ...all better drivers.

If we make a top 20 list of drivers age 18-30, he may not even make the list.
    Last edited by Zonks32x; 01-30-2019 at 05:56 PM.

Could you even list 20 drivers quality drivers regional and nationally in that age group and still even have enough to not list him?

Could you even list 20 drivers quality drivers regional and nationally in that age group and still even have enough to not list him?
    I doubt it but I might try later

ZERO25,

First off, my mistake, rich Uncle not grandfather. You sir are correct. 100% correct again that he's better (right now) than Spencer and has more wins...
    That said...his one Lucas win was in his own backyard, and he doesn't come close in ability to any of the other young guns in the sport.

Pierce, Hudson O'Neal, Overton, Weiss, Moran, Erb, Moyer jrjr, Zeigler, ...all better drivers.

If we make a top 20 list of drivers age 18-30, he may not even make the list.
    Not trying to argue with you, but they both race in my area.

Comparing Bronson to Spencer is like comparing Earnhardt to Derrick Cope! lol

Im pretty positive in saying that Spencer has the best equipment money can buy but has the least amount to show for it. He struggles locally and usually gets lapped. He did improve a lot with Whitener as his "teammate", but that deal fell apart over sponsorship and the fact that Whitener spun him out lapping him! Imagine that! lol

Heck, I'll give it a shot..
    Sheppard
    Pierce
    Moran
    O'Neal
    Weiss
    Overton
    Erb
    Moyer, Jr.
    Junghans
    Zeigler
    Ferguson
    Z. Dohm
    Hedgec0ck
    Hubbard
    Bailes
    English
    McIntosh
    T. Carpenter
    Blair
    T. Bare
    I don't always post on 4m.. But when I do, I'm usually sitting on the crapper!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mudweiser View Post
    Heck, I'll give it a shot..
    Sheppard
    Pierce
    Moran
    O'Neal
    Weiss
    Overton
    Erb
    Moyer, Jr.
    Junghans
    Zeigler
    Ferguson
    Z. Dohm
    Hedgec0ck
    Hubbard
    Bailes
    English
    McIntosh
    T. Carpenter
    Blair
    T. Bare
    Heck of a shot there. 👏

My only question would be Tyler Bare. He hasn't run alot of open stuff I don't think yet

He teamed up with Bryan Klinedinst last season, and ran pretty good right out of the box.. 4 SLM wins off the top of my head including 20k at VMS's USA100 and a nice 3rd place run at the Lucas race in Hagerstown behind 49 & 0...
    I don't always post on 4m.. But when I do, I'm usually sitting on the crapper!!

B-Shepp, Richards (still 30 til March), Pierce, Overton, Moran, Tyler Erb, Chris Ferguson, Hudson O'Neal, Weiss, Zeigler, Moyer jrjr, Heckenast jr, Junghans, Jameson, Gustin, Norris, Cory Hedgec@ck, Nick Hoffman, Tanner English

That's only 19. I'm sure I missed a couple I could have added.
    Add Cade Dillard to make it an even 20.

I don't believe there's a solid argument that Bronson belongs any higher than about 15 on the list.

Jared Hawkins, K-Rob, and Brandon Thrilby are all 31, but I'd take all three of them over Bronson too.

Throw rt20 ricky thornton Jr in that top 20 under 30 list as well.

Bronson does have a WoO win also.