Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: State of Union

After last night I'm convinced Pelosi is an alky. And the dem women in klan garb....what's up with that?

That was a great speech. Put people and countries in their place(s). The speech at the end was the best part.
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CIRF View Post
    It is truly amazing how the election and rise to power of one Donald J. Trump is the impetus for people to show just how batchit crazy they really are. If he has done nothing else he has incited a segment of the ruling class and electorate to precisely and honestly expose themselves for what they are. It's fun to watch and they can't run from who and what they stand for anymore.It reminds me of the talk from time to time in some precincts regarding passing ordinances to require that males not wear their britches half way down their thighs which results in them having to walk like penguin's. To the contrary, I support encouraging them so we can determine at first glance who the dumbasses really are!! DJT has compelled many to reveal themselves in much the same way! LOL!
    Well said CIRF☆☆☆☆☆X2
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

The name calling started in the White House at the end of January,2017.It's just trickling down from the top all the way to 4m.

Quote Originally Posted by Zecol Lubaid View Post
    The name calling started in the White House at the end of January,2017.It's just trickling down from the top all the way to 4m.
    You remember deplorable's That was a basket of deplorable's

Deplorable's , That's a basket of deplorable's

Sticks and stones Fecal...

That speech was painful,alot like Superbowl LIII. Who sucked more,the Rams or Dotard?
    Actually you do mister. You are in serious need of 2 by 4 enema!!!! hahahahahahaaaa

Quote Originally Posted by _LatemodelFan_ View Post
    Just curious but what is up with all the name calling in this thread ? Can people not debate anymore without resorting to name calling ?
    LUBTARD deserves far worse actually. So how about some deserved praise instead. Or can't you see that this guy is a total whack job. It's just too obvious!!!

Just curious but what is up with all the name calling in this thread ? Can people not debate anymore without resorting to name calling ?
    What debate? That clown is just being a total trash troll.

Quote Originally Posted by ALLDIRT View Post
    You remember deplorable's That was a basket of deplorable's
    yep , ole HRC drew first blood , and it wasnt bad enough calling trump a name , but that witch called all of us a very offensive name......

They are useless pricks. Employ as needed.

Quote Originally Posted by formercrewguy View Post
    After last night I'm convinced Pelosi is an alky. And the dem women in klan garb....what's up with that?
    No alky. I know my klan. Shes a wolf in a den of thieves.

Quote Originally Posted by ALLDIRT View Post
    Well lets see . It started way back when the President announced he was running for
    President . I believe the media started with things that the politicians were saying . Then
    it was all about being deplorable, homos, zeno's , masaginest , racist , ah you name it . Maybe
    your congressmen can help you with that question . Where you been , that's the American
    way now . No debating anymore . Its cut your throat , and ask questions later . You know
    guilty untill proven innocent stuff .
    And also cutting the throats of newly born babies ! Infanticide ! And the MUSLIM b!tch doubled down on It today ! They must be Infadels !

A summary of last night... https://youtu.be/LqSeuZfnorI

Quote Originally Posted by dirtMAN007 View Post
    And also cutting the throats of newly born babies ! Infanticide ! And the MUSLIM b!tch doubled down on It today ! They must be Infadels !
    Its the dems way of doing sacrifices in public

I like how Trumps counting down the days til the 15th. The dems are gonna chit theirselves.. lmfao. On a side note... rumor has it that on the same day the sealed indictments on Comey and Brennen will be opened. And five days later McCabes becomes public.. hope its true!!!

What was the best part of trumps speech? The "Never Communist"part? That this west hating buffoon trump kneels to "President Putin"as he calls him every chance he gets and "Fell in Love" with kim jong makes it a little shakey at best.

No Commies trump....." I have President Putin. He just said it's not Russia. I will say this: I don't see any reason why it would be."..............................."I will tell you that President Putin was extremely strong and powerful in his denial today."

What was the best part of trumps speech? The "Never Communist"part? That this west hating buffoon trump kneels to "President Putin"as he calls him every chance he gets and "Fell in Love" with kim jong makes it a little shakey at best.
    RUSSIA must have run you out of the country on a rail . That's all you cry PUTIN PUTIN
    PUTIN PUTIN . He must be your hero .