Default Beef between Bronson and Bloomquist

I apologise in advance because I'm sure this has been discussed in this forum previous. I know that Bronson was driving a bloomer car last year then abruptly put them up for sale and went back to rockets. I also remember reading a comment Bronson made saying something along the lines of he feels sorry for the guy and hope he gets help. Now you take everything you hear with a grain of salt but I also had heard the issue was Bronson had paid Bloomer for new cars and he never got them. Another good conspiracy theory floating around is Bronson is the one who got Cody arrested by stooging on him.

Have no idea of what is accurate or not but no surprise their relationship wasn’t long term.
    I hate time trials.

As The Worm Turns....

This is real soap opera stuff... just wait until Bloomer dies and his long lost twin shows up to drive the cars.

Then two years later the real Bloomer comes back after being held against his will in a secret Rayburn racing shop where he was forced to work on Rusty Schlenk's cars before escaping to a clone Longhorn operation where he invented an invisible Rumley device that put Chuck Hummer on the front row of the World 100 with GR Smith driving.

Then Danica Patrick gets involved and the whole deal goes to hell...
    Member of the Luxemburg Speedway Hall of Fame
    Class of 2019

Quote Originally Posted by Cleetus Motorsports View Post
    I apologise in advance because I'm sure this has been discussed in this forum previous. I know that Bronson was driving a bloomer car last year then abruptly put them up for sale and went back to rockets. I also remember reading a comment Bronson made saying something along the lines of he feels sorry for the guy and hope he gets help. Now you take everything you hear with a grain of salt but I also had heard the issue was Bronson had paid Bloomer for new cars and he never got them. Another good conspiracy theory floating around is Bronson is the one who got Cody arrested by stooging on him.
    Well from what I have read Bronson does know his way around the Florida legal system pretty good, so that theory is plausible.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Well from what I have read Bronson does know his way around the Florida legal system pretty good, so that theory is plausible.
    I hear he's a "hands on" type of guy!

Quote Originally Posted by Cleetus Motorsports View Post
    As much as I know is this, and yes, it is on here a few pages back.

Bronson wasn’t happy in Randy Weaver’s cars, don’t blame him. So he got the bright idea he’d get in SB cars and be the next Scott Bloomquist. Problem is he does not drive how ya need to drive a Scott car IMO. So he looked awful in Jared Landers old car. He was driving that while his was being done. This is the same time Scott was having “shoulder issues”, and was possibly not going to finish the season. So Bronson thought, and I’m sure they discussed it, that he might drive Scott’s personal cars. Well, Scott didn’t have surgery, so, no driving Scott’s cars.

So instead of taking the new car and just accepting that things change, he had a hissy fit. Shocking seeings the type of guy he is. After his hissy fit, Scott has him pick up his unassembled new car. Kyle put it on Facebook that he was open to selling it and feel free to jig it. Mature

Then, at The World 100, he thought sure as poop he’d get Scott with too small door thickness. The plate. Well, he didn’t. Scott’s car was new enough it was legal. Kyle’s was older and not legal, and neither was Ricky Weiss’s, it was an older car. That’s how Kyle knew he’d get someone in the SB cars. Just not who he wanted to get.

And at the Swainsboro crate race about a month ago, he basically said he woulda wrecked Scott for second in a crate race rather than been passed by him. Lol.

Obviously Scott is no choir boy, but he doesn’t come off as an Affliction/MMA/Spoiled fill in the blank type.

In 2017 I started to like Bronson a little, but he has reverted back to that Kyle.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

I believe CnB's post about driving style in a Sweet Bloomquist car is correct. That's why McDowell and Weiss do well in them. Bronson throws his car anywhere into the corners, where with the SB cars, you drive them into the corners.