Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Hey Babb dealt with it how he seen fit ( even tho he was wrong on that one), and him and Bobby been good ever since. If Bobby has it coming he has it coming just like I said with Jameson. Then all would be right the way it should be handled and you guys wouldnt have to cry for 8 pages about him...

You guys see where Tyler Ridd*ck said hes gna buy Bobby a few shots of Jameson next time they are out, and Bobby said sure il slam one, lol idt hes too worried...

Well he is old enough to drink now.Lol... So have @ it young man. Does any body know if Jameson in going to the Thaw Brawl? (If they get the race in)

Quote Originally Posted by WildBill32 View Post
    Well he is old enough to drink now.Lol... So have @ it young man. Does any body know if Jameson in going to the Thaw Brawl? (If they get the race in)
    If so, probly want be much of a "brawl"

I don't think Boobie will put up much of a fight.....without sissy being there!

No one crying about Bobby , only folks crying are the few that can't accept the reality of his hard driving for wins when its brought up.
    And Babb was wrong ????Only seen one person say that.

The denial dingbat.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by Illtsate32 View Post
    That wasn't addressed to you Kid.
    Ok my bad!!

Quote Originally Posted by Illtsate32 View Post
    You guys see where Tyler Ridd*ck said hes gna buy Bobby a few shots of Jameson next time they are out, and Bobby said sure il slam one, lol idt hes too worried...
    Didn't he slam a Jameson already in bourbon country?

Hopefully Tyler will buy him a shot of Jameson Middleton, and Bobby shouldn't be worried he should probably just be ready.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Didn't he slam a Jameson already in bourbon country?

Hopefully Tyler will buy him a shot of Jameson Middleton, and Bobby shouldn't be worried he should probably just be ready.
    Was it a slam or just a "shot"?

Whoa.....so you mean Bobby could have actually done what someone that isn't a zealot thought they saw him do to babb???

Dang man, I think we may have found some middle ground in all of this.

Differing opinions are cool when people can finally meet halfway and agree.
    I hope we can continue to have different opinions but, yet respect one another.

Oyster shot slider maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    I hope we can continue to have different opinions but, yet respect one another.
    Yes sir.......there are only a few on here that won't work with and I think everyone knows who they are and why that is.....on both sides of the fence.

Is there really 9 pages about a slide job? Jesus guys Jameson seen it coming and chose to try and stuff it in the there anyway. Just as much his fault as Pierce's. It's racing guys. Slide jobs are part of racing. I would much rather see a guy go for the win than follow someone around and not try the pass. I would have the same opinion if Jameson had done it to Pierce so don't try and say I'm a Jameson hater. The amount of hate for the 32 from a few here is unreal. Bbq must be trying to hide his man crush for Bobby because he can't seem to ever just call it for what it was,RACING.

Quote Originally Posted by JK4745 View Post
    Is there really 9 pages about a slide job? Jesus guys Jameson seen it coming and chose to try and stuff it in the there anyway. Just as much his fault as Pierce's. It's racing guys. Slide jobs are part of racing. I would much rather see a guy go for the win than follow someone around and not try the pass. I would have the same opinion if Jameson had done it to Pierce so don't try and say I'm a Jameson hater. The amount of hate for the 32 from a few here is unreal. Bbq must be trying to hide his man crush for Bobby because he can't seem to ever just call it for what it was,RACING.
    Comprehension not your strongest suit either I see, but at least you got one thing right.....I do like Bobby.

The zealots that make excuses for his hard driving , not so much.....and speaking about calling that for what it is, denial is the word that best fits.

9 pages, I’m proud of you guys. Go for 12
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Except where he pulled the slider was outta 4 carrying no speed. You drive in there carrying a head of steam making it captain obvious you are going for it. Bobby didn’t. So that is what was wrong with it, I like Bobby, and die hard Bobby fans also said it wasn’t a good slider.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

all of them didn't exactly describe it that way,one even said in the same breath that Jameson used casebolt up......
    Last edited by Barbecueboy; 03-28-2019 at 07:17 AM.

Jameson must of missed the memo where you are supposed to concede the position because someone else is willing to make contact to take it. It didn't work out for him (Jameson) this time but I'm sure he won't forget it.

Comprehension not your strongest suit either I see, but at least you got one thing right.....I do like Bobby.The zealots that make excuses for his hard driving , not so much.....and speaking about calling that for what it is, denial is the word that best fits.
    There is 177 total replies to this thread, 52 are from you BBQ. Who is Zealot? Look in the mirror . Its every post that mentions his name and you will out post everyone. So again, who is the zealot one? as you say, denial is the word that best fit.

Quote Originally Posted by smooth32 View Post
    There is 177 total replies to this thread, 52 are from you BBQ. Who is Zealot? Look in the mirror . Its every post that mentions his name and you will out post everyone. So again, who is the zealot one? as you say, denial is the word that best fit.
    And do any one of them say one single thing negative about Bobby that isn't true in this instance? Any of them exaggerated??

I'm pretty sure they are not and as a matter of fact there are many that compliment him in one form or another.

Now , if you want to call me out for being a Bobby zealot basher, then go right on ahead I'll own that one forever or until you and the other zealots get tired of the bashing and just call Bobbys driving and racing for what it is......like I have multiple times.

Sorry that truth hurts cleopatra.

Well CnB , I believe we will see 10 anytime soon.