Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    And do any one of them say one single thing negative about Bobby that isn't true in this instance? Any of them exaggerated??I'm pretty sure they are not and as a matter of fact there are many that compliment him in one form or another.Now , if you want to call me out for being a Bobby zealot basher, then go right on ahead I'll own that one forever or until you and the other zealots get tired of the bashing and just call Bobbys driving and racing for what it is......like I have multiple times.Sorry that truth hurts cleopatra.
    My oh my! You are so wrapped up with Pierce you are having a hard time dealing with it aren't you? I never said you had 52 negative posts (now 53). Hard to believe you put me with the "other zealots" category, just proves the hater point. You assume because of my 4m name I'm a "zealot". Couldnt be that my last name is Smooth could it? It seems to me you dont like anybody that likes or is associated with Pierce. Just the way it seems. I know your a fan of Pierce, you've said it multiple times. Are you sure you're not a zealot?

We all can clearly see that BBQ-Boy LOVES Bobby! Thats why he posts about him Soooooooo much. Awwwwww. feel the love Bobby...Lol...

Talking

"CAR!!"

Here's the Cliffs notes version for those of you that just started following along.

1) Bobby pulled a questionable slider on Jameson. Believe all parties agree, and wouldn't be shocked if Jameson retaliates at some point. (Common ground on 4m, insert shock face)
    2) Jameson did Casebolt dirty earlier in the race, so he may want to look in the rearview too. (more common ground)
    3) Babb, Shirley, and Feger all enjoyed success in Pierce cars at one point in time. (Don't believe anyone disputes that)
    4) Somwhere along the line someone said (paraphrasing) Jameson not dare go to Bobby's pit b/c Sis and Bronson would rough him up. Point was made admittedly (by me)that Bobby can handle his own business & doesn't need Sis or meathead to do his bidding.
    5) Tyler Redd!ck apparently offered to buy Bobby a drink (of Jameson...) next time he sees him.
    6) Lots of thems & theys being thrown around, which has turned 6 main themes into now 10+ pages.

You can decide if it's for your enjoyment of head-slapping. Ok, everyone is all caught up.

"GAME ON!!"
    Last edited by Zonks32x; 03-28-2019 at 12:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zonks32x View Post
    "CAR!!"

Here's the Cliffs notes version for those of you that just started following along.

1) Bobby pulled a questionable slider on Jameson. Believe all parties agree, and wouldn't be shocked if Jameson retaliates at some point. (Common ground on 4m, insert shock face)
    2) Jameson did Casebolt dirty earlier in the race, so he may want to look in the rearview too. (more common ground)
    3) Babb, Shirley, and Feger all enjoyed success in Pierce cars at one point in time. (Don't believe anyone disputes that)
    4) Somwhere along the line someone said (paraphrasing) Jameson not dare go to Bobby's pit b/c Sis and Bronson would rough him up. Point was made admittedly (by me)that Bobby can handle his own business & doesn't need Sis or meathead to do his bidding.
    5) Tyler Redd!ck apparently offered to buy Bobby a drink (of Jameson...) next time he sees him.
    6) Lots of thems & theys being thrown around, which has turned 6 main themes into now 10+ pages.

You can decide if it's for your enjoyment of head-slapping. Ok, everyone is all caught up.

"GAME ON!!"
    I love this post.....most accurate...most credible....lol @ meathead

Hello....I'm pierceFAN and I'm a zealot...(standing and saluting)

Quote Originally Posted by smooth32 View Post
    My oh my! You are so wrapped up with Pierce you are having a hard time dealing with it aren't you? I never said you had 52 negative posts (now 53). Hard to believe you put me with the "other zealots" category, just proves the hater point. You assume because of my 4m name I'm a "zealot". Couldnt be that my last name is Smooth could it? It seems to me you dont like anybody that likes or is associated with Pierce. Just the way it seems. I know your a fan of Pierce, you've said it multiple times. Are you sure you're not a zealot?
    I am a confirmed Pierce zealot basher, so in essence I guess that makes me a Pierce zealot basher zealot......it's kind redundant but sure , I'll own that Mr Smooth.

Good luck this weekend bringing home the 1500 to win, that black diamond is Rollin.

And btw, I think Angie is pretty hot...Bob is a lucky man, so there goes your " hate anyone associated with Pierce " theory.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by pierceFAN View Post
    Hello....I'm pierceFAN and I'm a zealot...(standing and saluting)
    Cool, at least you own it and can no longer be in denial about it......well done, I'm proud of you for at least admitting it.

Quote Originally Posted by WildBill32 View Post
    We all can clearly see that BBQ-Boy LOVES Bobby! Thats why he posts about him Soooooooo much. Awwwwww. feel the love Bobby...Lol...
    Guess we are more alike than we both thought......Sweet.

Cool, at least you own it and can no longer be in denial about it......well done, I'm proud of you for at least admitting it.
    The first step in recovery is admission....correct?

Quote Originally Posted by t4g2 View Post
    Unzinker is running black diamond. Schmitt was at fairbury an feger was at canton an old Bob got on his 4 wheeler after that an flew through pits an fegers car was on up on stands an Bob rammed into it the car fell off an hit my niece as we were in front of car talking to Jason.
    The car Unzicker posted loading for Lasalle is a pierce

It was a slidejob. Contact made Jameson wrecked. He had a choice, just like Pierce and he chose wrong. Now Bbq please get over it and your Pierce hatred. I don't have trouble comprehending a anything. We all see your obvious hatred and you still try and deny. How do people like yourself and many others on here even call yourself dirt late model fans? All you seem to do is try to find fault and complain about every race attended. How about talking about what happened at Florence that was exciting or positive. Nope just negative after negative. SMDH

Quote Originally Posted by JK4745 View Post
    It was a slidejob. Contact made Jameson wrecked. He had a choice, just like Pierce and he chose wrong. Now Bbq please get over it and your Pierce hatred. I don't have trouble comprehending a anything. We all see your obvious hatred and you still try and deny. How do people like yourself and many others on here even call yourself dirt late model fans? All you seem to do is try to find fault and complain about every race attended. How about talking about what happened at Florence that was exciting or positive. Nope just negative after negative. SMDH
    JK, you my friend, are spot on!

Way more comments on the very few points of negativity, than the abundance of positives that should dominate talk about dirt racing of any kind.

Job well done Sir!
    Last edited by Senroc-Systems; 03-29-2019 at 07:12 AM.

Sure , as soon as you find me some posts I made " complaining" about the actual slide job.

The handful of lunatics that give him a pass on everything yet find fault on everyone else driving him the same way get crucified......pathetic and is going to get called every single time.
    There is no possible way you have a grasp on comprehension if you've convinced yourself of anything else.

Btw, if you can bring yourself to do it"...go back and count how many times in this thread alone I've called Bobby exciting and fun to watch.

It's his fans that bbq dont like. He likes Bobby. He just doesn't like anybody who likes him or roots for him or has ANYTHING to say about him. You know, how typical fans act. Smh, look at any post that mentions the name Pierce and ol' bbq will chime in more than any other poster.

But don't pay any attention to whats actually said in the posts,just that's there is a post.......and it's not all of his fans for the umpteenth time, just the lunatic zealots that carry his chunks in their pockets.

Pay no attention to them either while you're at it.....typical.

And they wonder why?

Quote Originally Posted by smooth32 View Post
    It's his fans that bbq dont like. He likes Bobby. He just doesn't like anybody who likes him or roots for him or has ANYTHING to say about him. You know, how typical fans act. Smh, look at any post that mentions the name Pierce and ol' bbq will chime in more than any other poster.
    You may want to speak to or at least look at a few posts made to wild bill....he's a fan that talks about Bobby pretty regularly isn't he??

If you are going to tell the story at least tell it correctly.

Find all those posts yet with me complaining about the slide job ( to your point, it was a questionable slider but a racing slider none the less)or any posts saying I hate Pierce???

If you have examples please share and I'll shut up, until you do you may want to.

But don't pay any attention to whats actually said in the posts,just that's there is a post.......and it's not all of his fans for the umpteenth time, just the lunatic zealots that carry his chunks in their pockets.Pay no attention to them either while you're at it.....typical.And they wonder why?
    With over 8600 posts, who has time to look thru them? You post like a teenage girl on a chatline. What do you do, sit around and wait for someone to post something just so you can reply? Its like you hear the name Pierce and you go into a posting frenzy. Since none of your posts are speaking negatively about Pierce (as you say) that must mean all the other massive amounts of your posts are because you like him? which, and im going to quote you, that makes you a " lunatic zealots that carry his chunks in their pockets." because YOU are no different.

Find all those posts yet with me complaining about the slide job ( to your point, it was a questionable slider but a racing slider none the less)or any posts saying I hate Pierce???If you have examples please share and I'll shut up, until you do you may want to.
    you couldnt shut up if you tried, you are a 4m thread trolling drama queen.

Here is BBQ's logic. I like pizza.but 4m members x,y, and z are pizza fanatics. i wont eat pizza because of 4m members x,y, and z. makes perfect sense.
    Last edited by smooth32; 03-29-2019 at 10:14 AM.